Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48526
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2012, 10:49 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Time - Pink Floyd
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #17
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post

Your food late better be free statement says alot.

Indeed it does, as do all the other statements made in that post. It's really no wonder some people have to pay for companionship...
ms_anika is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #18
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
So, I recently had an appointment with a provider. We set up a time and she told me the place (hotel). I had some stuff to do in the area so I did as much as I could before the appointed time then headed to the place.
Well, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, she was delayed and said she'd be there in 10 min. Without dragging this on she was an hour late, regularly saying 10 more min. After 30 I considered bailing but I may a date and felt obligated to keep it (plus I was horny as hell).
So my question is: If time is money (and it clearly is in this hobby) shouldn't we as hobbiests be compensated for OUR time? I'm not talking about the 10-15 minutes late issues, but an hour? I would say at the very least we should get a reduced rate. Our time is valuable too!
Comments?
I have a bad feeling I may just have been blacklisted by a bunch of providers

You are absolutely correct to feel the way you do.

I do not ever delay or reschedule appointments, or make one if there is even the slightest doubt that I will have a personal matter preventing me from meeting at the agreed upon time.

And because of that I have absolutely zero tolerance for gentlemen who are inconsiderate of my time. Of course it is understandable that something may come up at the last minute, but we all know that there are certain types of individuals who assume that a girl (and/or her "manager" if there is one) is either desperate or greedy and will be willing to wait around all day making herself available at someone's beck and call.

And even worse, as has been illustrated in this thread, are the men who have a sense of entitlement because there is a transaction involved. Again, it's really no wonder why some men have to pay for companionship...
Old 05-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
ms_anika
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde View Post
Speaking of being compensated for lost time...
What about the Clients who cancel last minute, or book an appt. then the day of, are never heard from?
Don't some professionals collect a fee, such as Doctors, Attorneys, ect....?

For precisely that lack of recourse we as providers have, even with gentlemen who are visiting with me for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or even 15th time I always consider an appointment tentative until I have spoken with them 30-45 minutes prior to confirm.

I don't (or wouldn't) ever double book, but more often then not have conflicting requests on any given day. When that happens I always give someone the option that if an already scheduled appointment falls through I will gladly get back to them if last minute isn't an issue...
Old 05-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #20
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
So, I recently had an appointment with a provider. We set up a time and she told me the place (hotel). I had some stuff to do in the area so I did as much as I could before the appointed time then headed to the place.
Well, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, she was delayed and said she'd be there in 10 min. Without dragging this on she was an hour late, regularly saying 10 more min. After 30 I considered bailing but I may a date and felt obligated to keep it (plus I was horny as hell).
So my question is: If time is money (and it clearly is in this hobby) shouldn't we as hobbiests be compensated for OUR time? I'm not talking about the 10-15 minutes late issues, but an hour? I would say at the very least we should get a reduced rate. Our time is valuable too!
Comments?
I have a bad feeling I may just have been blacklisted by a bunch of providers

One would think if she was running an entire hour late that she would share that instead of saying ten minutes. As for compensation, I think that's something to be worked out with the individual gal. If I were a hobbyist and was lied to to save an appointment, I'd haggle the rate. An hour is NOT ten minutes, so, I might mention it in a review, unless I visited her regularly and it was a new phenomenon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Business is business..... Once the arranged meeting time had passed, you were no longer obligated. The provider should understand that. It is part of doing business.

There have been unforeseen circumstances where I had to call a client and tell him I would be an hour late. If he wanted to change to that time then that was great. If he needed to cancel, then I would understand.

Smooch!

Lea
DOUBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin4 View Post
a well known provider, that i have seen, was a hour late, my next visit w/her was half off, more recently, my provider lost track of time, and did not contact me til 3hrs later, i was upset, very next time i saw her was also half off

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantsome View Post
I recently had an appointment at a hotel where I was staying for an outcall massage from CL. We were set to meet at 6pm. The lady in question called me at 6:30 saying trafic was hell and she would be another 10 minutes. 7pm rolls around and she is not there. I call and she says another 10 minutes (whats with the 10 minute excuse anyway??) 7:30 she calls and says shes 10 minutes away. 8:00 I call her and tell her forget it. Well, she starts getting bitchy with me telling me that I made an appointment with her and she will black-list me if I cancel. She also tried saying that she is paying for a driver and expects to be compensated for the ride regardless if I cancel the actual apointment. I continue to try and act civilized in my tone and let her know that I will not wait 2 hours after the time we had set to meet, and being lied to about "10 minutes". Well she threatened to sue me at this point saying we had a verbal contract and that I would be hearing from her lawyer. I hung up at this point and she tried calling me back numerous times over the next hour to continue our discussion. Thankfully I had used the hobby phone and simply turned it off. Never did hear from that lawyer.

The "happy ending" to this story is that it occurred in NYC. I went for a walk after the fiasco and soon saw one of the many signs on doors advertising for a massage. Paid the door fee and tip and had a really good time.
If I get one of these types of meets, I have to switch spots immediately, because my location was disclosed. What a pain in the ass and pocket.... The person is forever blacklisted in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vern0064 View Post
Ahh!! This is a great subject. I do agree with all of the points why should i set a time up with the provider i work outside of Rochester and it takes my 40minutes to get to downtown area. I leave work make the drive to have the provider either not answer phone or is late i hate that. Our time is money as well.

I would also like to see a lawyer try and sue Wantsome for not taking the appointment. I could see the judge now so what was your appointment for? So i couuld bang the plantiff your honor?

We are paying for there time right so why shoudnt we be compensated when they run 10Mins late?.
"Ten minutes"
There have been times a session runs over the time limit... I certainly don't get out a stopwatch and start charging by the minute. lol

If that ten minutes (max) happened frequently, I'd get a different gal or negotiate a rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde View Post
Speaking of being compensated for lost time...
What about the Clients who cancel last minute, or book an appt. then the day of, are never heard from?
Don't some professionals collect a fee, such as Doctors, Attorneys, ect....?
ahhhh the all time "I wish"
Welcome.
:--)
I wish I were paid for each minute of computer time. I wish someone else could list my ads. etc etc

I believe this is what the agencies and parlors thrive on.

Some ladies do require a deposit, AB. I think it's difficult to maneuver, though.

I have "eaten" more monies/time than I would ever like to have. Half empty tours, altering my life's daily routine to only get a cancel or the like....

Fortunately, tours have also flourished, and my life's daily routine some days more flexible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
You have to be resonable and look at the nature of the business. We know they get stood up all the time also so I would think they take a sure thing when they have it even if it means being late for someone else or even standing them up. All things considered I can kind of understand it. Its frustrating but understandable.

I am sure you fly when you tavel. Because of the nature of their business you are often late. I am sure you fly again.

Your food late better be free statement says alot.
I, for one, do NOT always take the sure thing. I have canceled an appointment or two because I wasn't the person's "type."
I also do not think it's acceptable or understandable to stand a person up.

The airplane and food references, though, yeah, I'm with you!! I was once stuck in an airport on my way to the Rockies for a weekend. THAT SUCKED. He understood, and we worked it out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
Being late without valid excuse messes up schedules on both sides and is equally unacceptable.

I am just really curious as to what could have possibly cause on going "gimme 10 more minutes".

Lina
Again DOUBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I .... called, confirmed and drove there....
That's too bad. Just as bad as the original poster's topic....
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #21
yankee13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 119

Just like mick jagger said. Waiting. On a. Friend
yankee13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #22
AlbanyBlonde
Account Disabled

User ID: 17144
My ECCIE Reviews

A Deposit?! Lol, I wish!
AlbanyBlonde is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I am never late, for anything.
I always prefere to b early
Franklin4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #24
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

GP is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZzSKvTy-8
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #26
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

the provider has something happening beyond their control, but lying about it to not loose a deal

my experiences

one provider said they would be 10 minutes late, and it was a bit more, about 30 minutes, but they kept texting/calling me to let me they are one still on their way, and when they did show up, they were very happy i didn't cancel, and I got extended service no charge, it was worth it

another provider thought i was someone else they didn't want to see, and well, gave me run around, when they realized they were wrong, weren't apologetic enough, like a discount, or extended service, so I said see-ya, off my list forever

another time, i had limited time with no response from my date, and was horny, and I was not far from little theater, and I called a great tenured provider, the chatty one, and was accommodated for a great BBBJCIM, so keep the black book with you for an alternate, lots of great providers out there

to say they should pay you will always be a tough one to win, because you pay for an hour, so it sort can be flexible. if your schedule does not allow for flex, then it best just to reschedule, if it allows for flex, it is reasonable to expect an upgrade to first class,

sometimes it is best to just cancel, and not threaten Blacklist, because then your in a tit for tat revenge shit, provide's late, they will usually understand cancel
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #27
guest042413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

There must be an Excuses for Crappy Providers out there that teaches them to always say 10 minutes regardless.

Anything more and most guys would start to reconsider.
guest042413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #28
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate running late, however, if the maid is right outside my door I will hold it off a few mins. Also, I have long thick curly hair and I have killed about 30 hotel blow driers in my day lmfao. I take about an hour to get blow dried and straightened, longer if the drier keeps overheating. Sometimes if I have a morning date or a blow drier that keeps overheating I will just have a date with wet or damp hair to avoid running late. I used to bring my own drier but it doesn't work at some places because of energy restrictions or whatever the maintenance man tried to explain to me.
The latest I have ever ran is 15 minutes and I felt so terribly, I ran late because I wasn't about to have a maid looking in the door while he came in.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #29
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

I guess that when faced with this dilemma myself I've simply said I'm sorry that you are having that problem. We'd planned on seeing each other at this time and because you are unable to make it I guess we'll have to reschedule. Perhaps another time?

Ah such is life ... sometimes

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #30
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Glad I got everyone riled up! thanks for the (mostly) thoughtful replies, especially from the ladies.
In this instance, I was able to wait but could have done other errands had she been honest and said I'm running an hour late. In fairness, unbeknownst to me, she did give me a break on the rate. Unbeknownst because we had orginally agreed on an hour but her lateness resulted in only 1/2 hour appt and I guessed at the 1/2 hour donation, and guessed incorrectly by 50%. I had already left but she informed me of my error in calculating and didn't push the issue. Will I see her again? Probably but........if she's more than 15 minutes late we're done.
youngatheart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women