Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2010, 09:36 AM   #16
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default another grammar/spelling peeve

When did the usage for "AN" and "AND" get reversed?
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #17
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
i've moved past the spelling and grammar, but i due take note of those that due it. to me, it says something about the writer, esp. if it accurs a lot in their writing, not just here and their [typos are not unusual.]

[hope you all know that's a lot of jest in there].
Ah hell, sorry about the last one, I forgot it is grammar/word usage not spelling.
Boom Boom is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Disrespect...unfortunately it's alive and well here...:-(

liars...I'd rather be slapped than lied to or about

Pimp wannabe's who are constantly telling us how to run our own businesses, how they would like to punish us if we don't meet their expectations and finally how they have the power to affect our money. It's almost as bad as an actual pimp telling his ladies that if they don't comply with his wishes he will beat them and take ALL their money. pft

And the number one answer is.......

people who donttake the time to thinkaboutwhat and how they are writing and howtheyr communicating withothers ona baordof this nature)!(#(xoxo)!&# itshard enough totell tone and decypheractualmeaningful thawts when sentences are completedwithsome sense of writingability muchlesshavingtoview strung togetherthoughts with miss pellings andwhatnotadded tothem. whew! LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #19
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Happens Every Time!

I got this girl friend you know.....cute little pixey type with short black hair.

We sometimes go outside and play football. I throw it to her.....she throws it back.........then

I ask her to hold the ball in the kickoff position so I can kick it............every f**king time I try to kick the ball........SHE MOVES IT! SHE F**KING MOVES IT and I land flat on my ass!

Jesus Christ.....can't she just hold it still for just one time?
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #20
digitalbananna351
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

not being able to go to a social..... because of the screening process.... I understand its for everyone's safety.... but I still think people could meet and be discreet.... smaller groups like mini socials....
digitalbananna351 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #21
Avery Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29277
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry John John-I hated to spoil it for you! It just had to be said!
Avery Blake is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:10 PM   #22
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

My pet peeve?

Fake and/or out of date photos. Or ones that have had enough air brushing as to make them seem unreal. I don't care if you smudge the tattoos but don't photoshop them off to where your body looks clean as a slate and not expect me to get pissed when you lift that top and you have some rose the size of a baseball mitt covering up a boob.

You're selling an illusion. If your photo makes me think I'll be banging this hot 20-ish girl and you open the door looking like you are seriously torn up and have not led a healthy lifestyle while turning your kitty into a clown car, then I'll probably turn and walk out the door.

And no, I won't hand you a cancellation fee. I should ask you for a bait and switch penalty fee.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #23
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I just hate when she quits sucking my dick to get hair out of her mouth.....and I am clean shaven.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #24
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery Blake View Post

Okay another of my pet peeves-guys that call 45 minutes before wanting to have a session. Sorry guys, but most of us girls do not sit around in full makeup and lingeries just waiting for you to call us. We have lives too! Ladies, am I right?????
Whaaat?? You mean I'm the only one that sits by her phone all day fully made up and dressed to the nines, legs spread, playing with myself breathlessly awaiting a phone call?? Whaat?
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #25
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Love it all! Boom boom, I am with you on the grammar!! Drives me insane.

Okay another of my pet peeves-guys that call 45 minutes before wanting to have a session. Sorry guys, but most of us girls do not sit around in full makeup and lingeries just waiting for you to call us. We have lives too! Ladies, am I right?????
Yes, I fall into this category. It takes me about ten dollars worth of gas round trip to my incall, so I don't go there unless I have a session. That means that although I am showered and shaven and ready to go, I still need a solid 30 to 45 mins notice just for the drive. Thank goodness I don't wear heavy make-up for sessions, I would need even more notice!

I will have to say that my pet peeve of the season is hobbyists asking for extra menu items mid-session, it is just unsettling to me. Seems to be all the rage this summer.
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:01 PM   #26
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Not waiting for me to call?

Quote:
Love it all! Boom boom, I am with you on the grammar!! Drives me insane.

What?? I would of thought from all the PMs I get, your sitting in front of your computer and phone wondering why I have not called yet!
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #27
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

+1 on the WKs. Tired of being disappointed on that one.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #28
w900l
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
And the number one answer is.......

people who donttake the time to thinkaboutwhat and how they are writing and howtheyr communicating withothers ona baordof this nature)!(#(xoxo)!&# itshard enough totell tone and decypheractualmeaningful thawts when sentences are completedwithsome sense of writingability muchlesshavingtoview strung togetherthoughts with miss pellings andwhatnotadded tothem. whew! LOL
OMG I'm crosseyed now, thanks a lot Max !!!! LOL
w900l is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131
Default My pet peeve

The review says she looks like Megan Fox, but turns out she looks more like Kathy Bates.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #30
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Providers who don't allow msog. They try to get you off fast and rush you out the door. An hour is an hour.

Being called hun. Makes the lady sound like the 50 year old waitress at the dive dinner.

Nsnc. Just plain rude.

Reviewers who lie about providers appearance. Is she looks like Roseanne Arnold, don't say she has the body of a fitness model no matter how hard she sucked your dick.
BigEddie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women