Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #16
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

User ID: 60376
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nikki Monroe aka sugar who ever you are your a liar, you know it i know it and i could care less who believes me or not, i have the proof straight from my email so bitch please ... Try to fool some dumb bitch, i told your jealous ass to leave me alone & you couldn't so this is what happens, threaten people & you get called out on it... Karma is a bitch xoxo
BrookeMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #17
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdrummer View Post
Mister - I also heard that your still mad at a provider for something that happened well over a year ago, yet you tried to set up a session with her just recently.

My point is don't believe everything you read/hear. Yes Nikki can be intense, I've heard most if not all the stories, but I've personally never had any issues with Nikki and found her to be good looking, skilled, upfront and honest provider who just expects the same from her clients (goes without saying but alot of guys on here think that normal social decency doesn't apply to providers for some strange reason) and easy to get along with.

Treat her with respect, she'll give it back to you. Treat her bad, she won't take it. Isn't life like that?
Treat her with respect???? Rotflmfao right, this chick responds to my bp ad and i dont even know her lol, respect what ? that she is a crazy jealous psycho who has some serious issues, like you said, be respectful & you will get it back, apparently you may need to inform miss monroe of this... Lol respect. I have no reason to write anything false, i dont so things to hurt people i acctually have a heart but I DO NOT DEAL WITH THREATS ESPECIALLY FROM A CLASSLESS CHICK LIKE HER.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #18
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc View Post
LOL... Really guys? I have to ask ... WHY DO GIRLS in this BUSINESS act like this? I don't believe I know ANY of you. I NEVER would have a PIMP! and I just checked my email and NO emails from you was found! Nor AD's Nor shit talking from any relm on the net of me talking bad to you ... MISS B Monroe. WTF!? I think I missed something here cuz I am lost. I don't know you and I don't really care who is called MONROE we have a few here in KC don't we?? I am SUGAR BABIE KC aka NIKKI MONROE aka NOT A HOOD RAT aka THE KC QUEEN. Soooo I am not worried about you HUN. I am sorry if someone sent you messages threatening you from an account that was mine or supposedly mine. I for some reason HAVE many , MANy haters in this city. I lost alot to people thinking things like what you all have been saying on here. It's a slanderous NON true NON evidence backed hearsay remark that EVERYONE seems to KEEP saying . I have heard rumors that I am a COP heard rumors I shot at someone, Rumors I have a pimp, rumors I threatened someone, rumors I chased someone with a knife. WOW. I mean who says this shit to you guys?? I am a little crazy yes, but only if I HAVE to BE. Mary Jane and I had a WONDERFUL relationship till she started doing way TO much "Partieing " and LOSING her mind in my OPPINION! I still loved her but two hot tempers don't accomplish much. She however seemed to SPREAD ALOT of BS about me that WAS SOOOOOO FALSE... but I know you guys DON'T know me and DON't know the NEW me escpecially I changed alot over my last two years and I have learned alot SO.... I appriciate the PUBLIC DOWNGRADE of my name for falsified purpose but DOLL IDK you don't KNOW anything about you. I don't really CARE to I have kids, school, business , and family to take care of. THANKS AGAIN AND I HOPE in the future if this "emailing" happens again you be an ADULT about it and CALL the # on my ad's or PM me on here or P411 .. Happy Stacking there MISS MONROE X

What someone hacked your email & sent me that crap...who are you foolin...not me dear, you thought i was some random chick you could threaten no no dear. Lol. Someone just wanted to start something between us for no apparent reason right...try a new lie love that one sounds stupid. I will be sure to send you your emails to refresh your memory since apparently Mary Jane done made you forget...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #19
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I think this should be settled by a naked oil wrestling match.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #20
MisterSir
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

One of these days some girl is going to advertise herself as being Monrovian, at which point all hell will break loose.
MisterSir is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #21
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSir View Post
One of these days some girl is going to advertise herself as being Monrovian, at which point all hell will break loose.
Lol. Uh oh. Well im done with this topic, take care KC & best of luck to any traveling Monroe's i put my info out there. Use it as you must and my appoligies for callin nikki a bitch shouldnt have let her take me outta character, too many problems in this buisiness. I just hope you grow up one day nikki and take responsibility for your actions.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #22
sugarbabiekc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39850
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WOW..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeMonroe View Post
was threatened of bodily harm by NIKKI MONROE, while visiting KCMO, pm or email me for info.

A day after my posting of not understand why this chick is SPAZZING out on me and about how you people LOVE to slam my name but DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME!! I received a call from her. I was not expecting a call from her to go quite the way it did she called saying ," You told me if I had a problem to CALL YOU!" I said ", No i said next time maybe do the adult thing and call me instead of start a stupid HATEFUL thread on it." she proceeded to GO APE SHIT! LOL on me cursing me and telling me about myself and how she is SO much better and how I am fake and BLAH BLAH BLAH ... I hung up on her laughing and blocked her #. She is really really a special lil lady... IDK why I am always in everyones MOUTH ... LOL but can we try and meet me b4 we talk bout me please guys PLEASE... OH and shout out to BCDRUMMER ..way to have my back BABY! XXXXXXX
sugarbabiekc is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #23
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

This one is a simple solve. Brooke either has the threatening emails or she doesn't. Have I over simplified this dispute?
ladylover4ever is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #24
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimeplayer View Post
This one is a simple solve. Brooke either has the threatening emails or she doesn't. Have I over simplified this dispute?
Well yes it easy, send Brooke a PM and she will send you the e-mails.

Then you can decide for yourself.
LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #25
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc View Post
A day after my posting of not understand why this chick is SPAZZING out on me and about how you people LOVE to slam my name but DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME!! I received a call from her. I was not expecting a call from her to go quite the way it did she called saying ," You told me if I had a problem to CALL YOU!" I said ", No i said next time maybe do the adult thing and call me instead of start a stupid HATEFUL thread on it." she proceeded to GO APE SHIT! LOL on me cursing me and telling me about myself and how she is SO much better and how I am fake and BLAH BLAH BLAH ... I hung up on her laughing and blocked her #. She is really really a special lil lady... IDK why I am always in everyones MOUTH ... LOL but can we try and meet me b4 we talk bout me please guys PLEASE... OH and shout out to BCDRUMMER ..way to have my back BABY! XXXXXXX
Were there is smoke theirs fire and you always seem to have some smoke going on around you. If you don't want your name in peoples mouths then don't do stupid shit.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
sexxygirlmonica
Account Disabled

User ID: 107739
My ECCIE Reviews

My last name is munro does that count lol .. well I hve had girls do the same thing in orlando because here name was similar .. sad but true very unprofessional
sexxygirlmonica is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:46 AM   #27
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Why would any hooker use the name of a woman that died in her mid-thirties of a drug overdose?

Trivia: Norma Jean used her mother's maiden name (Monroe) and the first name Marilyn from Broadway star Marilyn Miller, who herself made up the name Marilyn(n) from a combo of; her birth name (Mary), her mother's middle name (Lynn), and her stepfather's surname (Miller).

If anything the name Marilyn is much much cooler than the name Monroe. Just ask Marilyn Manson.
Longermonger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women