Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2015, 11:01 AM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

thanks to everyone who's replied so far. lots of great thoughts and suggestions.

billy, if it's a joke to be shared amongst friends, that's one thing. but to come out and say in an ad "i need to pay off my credit cards - come see me" [paraphrased cos i cant find the post right now] is, in my opinion, not at all stimulating or erotic.

honey rose and that hot nurse, talking about bargains, costs, coupons, etc. among friends is cool w/ me. but again, unless i know the provider rather well, how much you saved or how much something cost is, again, not at all stimulating or erotic.

eva, "Makes me wonder what kind of ladies you see to inspire such a thread."
it's only happened to me a few times in the past year.

many moons ago, i went to an aspd lunch and met/talked w/ a provider who i had an appt scheduled for the following week. i was hoping to discuss likes, dislikes, skills, outfits, etc. what she mostly talked about was the five cars she'd bought for family, the big $250K house she bought for her and her sisters to live in [this was in 2001], the trips she'd taken, etc. our session the following week was - her on the phone taking appts when i got there, her looking at the clock throughout, her on the phone taking appts while i was in and getting out of the shower. money, money, money. i couldnt tell if she was rubbing it in my face ["you poor schlub."] or just didnt understand what an impression she was leaving. never returned. and she's still a provider here in dallas. so, she must be doing something "right."

one provider recently posted some specials and expllicitly stated she needed the money for a specific need. again, not stimulating or erotic.

your "provider associate" sounds kinda like she's in this same camp.
and i can understand why people act that way.
in the pay for play domain, i just dont think that asking for money for a specific need or bragging about one's earnings is stimulating or erotic.

sparrow, "Now, go get laid!"
well, i attempted to yesterday but the provider never contacted me back :^(
oh well, today is hump day - maybe i'll get lucky!

jewish lawyer, "bargaining" is a different topic from this. i agree that's not cool either, at least overt bargaining.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:05 AM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I also tend to brag about how much I saved on my grocery bill with coupons and by using the Walmart app that gives you the difference back from competitor circulars prices from that week when you scan your receipt. I get $20-40 dollars back every week off my grocery bill between coupons and the app. It adds up! Its so awesome!!!!

Haha I get excited over it if you can't tell.
speaking of money .....

congratulations to you on your savings w/ the walmart app.
but, i wonder (and no need to really answer) - how much are you spending per week at walmart to get $20-40 back every week??
does that say walmart doesnt have the lowest prices to begin with?
Old 01-07-2015, 11:08 AM   #18
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
thanks to everyone who's replied so far. lots of great thoughts and suggestions.

billy, if it's a joke to be shared amongst friends, that's one thing. but to come out and say in an ad "i need to pay off my credit cards - come see me" [paraphrased cos i cant find the post right now] is, in my opinion, not at all stimulating or erotic.
PM, point taken. Maybe it's because I know her that I interpreted it differently than you. To quote the ad, "Help me pay off all my December Crédit card bills by booking an appt Asap." Splitting hairs I know, but the verbiage was different enough from your recollection to be non-offensive.

No biggie to me, but we all have different sensitivities.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:13 AM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Jackson View Post
LOL at this comment from this user name
You got me, Trill!! LOL
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:14 AM   #20
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Where is this app?
LMAO I just caught that...That would bring a whole new name to bargain hunting.
Too freakin funny. I do believe that you are on to something.

Shark tank.. here I come!!! LOL
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:23 AM   #21
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I find it fascinating that soooo many people, guys and girls, bring their real world issues to the boards. We all have struggles in some way, shape or form, why does it need to be public knowledge. This is a hobby for most of us. I think it kills the IOP on both sides when too much info is shared.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:56 AM   #22
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Where is this app?
Haha!!! You give me wild ideas sir! If only I were in this to win it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I find it fascinating that soooo many people, guys and girls, bring their real world issues to the boards. We all have struggles in some way, shape or form, why does it need to be public knowledge. This is a hobby for most of us. I think it kills the IOP on both sides when too much info is shared.
You know I love it when you share your personal stuff with me!

....oh wait, we were talking about money, not Kendall's fabulous personal parts. Nm
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:38 PM   #23
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Very good point, Sexy Lady!

Telling too much can kill a fantasy. We ALL have problems.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:20 PM   #24
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
As Billy said, you can usually tell when they're making a joke about money as in "paying off the December CC bills" but like pmd says, when they talk about it as an obsession, that's a turn off. That's showing everyone you're a poor money manager which may lead to other poor (life) decisions.

If your main topic during a job interview is about money, you'll never get the job. That's why I always steer away from such provider adds, etc. Even seeing adds for specials will usually turn me away also.
But .. but .. butt … I love talking about money. Paying off things is great!!! :-) Paying off cc bills, mortgage, car loan, student loans!!! Pay them all off!
DAMN…..that's hot!!! Paying off things turns me on so much!!!
Let's talk!! LOL
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:54 PM   #25
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

OK sweetie, would you be turned on if you paid me off?

and I'll make it hard for you to pay me off too
hd is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:39 PM   #26
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a little shocked that a lady running specials is a turn off.

I figured I'd be helping the guys out after all the Christmas shopping by running specials again this week (as I did for the week of Christmas). I won't be next week though.

I only have a limited amount of time to play before I go back to school, and I don't typically run specials, but I figured since I have an incall to work from, it's something I can afford to do.

Sorry if it was I that did mention something I shouldn't have PM. I'm not just working for that purpose. It will be taken care of whether I work as Angie or not. I was just trying to get it done sooner rather than later.

Being Angie affords me to do wonderful things for my family that I wouldn't be able to do with my normal life, and I'm very thankful for that, indeed.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:36 PM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Exactamundo !!!
i've always considered this sub-culture about erotic intimacies and NOT real world issues, esp not RW money issues.

if i visit a provider several times and we connect on a personal level (albeit in a few hrs of intimacy), then we might share some RW things.

reminds me, kendall, we need to share some intimate moments again!
Old 01-07-2015, 10:50 PM   #28
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
I'm a little shocked that a lady running specials is a turn off.
===>pmd: it wasn't the special, it was what she needed the money for that bugged me. slight bug, but still an off-putting bug.

I figured I'd be helping the guys out after all the Christmas shopping by running specials again this week (as I did for the week of Christmas). I won't be next week though.
Sorry if it was I that did mention something I shouldn't have PM. I'm not just working for that purpose.
angie, it was NOT you. plus, you never said you needed the money to fund your education.

Being Angie affords me to do wonderful things for my family that I wouldn't be able to do with my normal life, and I'm very thankful for that, indeed.
i wasnt talking about a provider running specials - that's an understandable aspect of running a service business.

and i am very thankful for the deliteful times i've been able to spend w/ "TNT Angie."
in my book, she is a sweetheart AND a bbbj queen !!!
hope i can consult w/ her before she hangs her heels up for a while.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #29
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Girls who talk about money need to look into this.

Apparently, talking about money can be quite profitable!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:07 PM   #30
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
Girls who talk about money need to look into this.

Apparently, talking about money can be quite profitable!
yep, just watch Jim Cramer on Mad Money on CNBC :^}
www.cnbc.com/id/15838459

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women