Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41459
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Food stamps, community redevelopment, mass transportation funds, school funding, head start, medicare, medicaid, infrastructure, model cities program, Section 8 vouchers, yada yada,,,,it is easily in the billions !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #17
cyborg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
The new one looks too sleek and trim for me. I like Robocop being bulky and slow as hell!

Okay, okay... it does look a bit like the manchild of Batman and Iron Man. But they do have a righteous cast.
cyborg is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #18
cyborg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Robocop was filmed in America's most successful entrepreneurial city - Dallas !

Just saying.........
I didn't ever look into this, but someone told me there was a statue of Robocop erected in Detroit. I always thought that was only somewhat fitting, since Robocop was filmed in Dallas heh.
cyborg is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Food stamps, community redevelopment, mass transportation funds, school funding, head start, medicare, medicaid, infrastructure, model cities program, Section 8 vouchers, yada yada,,,,it is easily in the billions !
You're so full of shit.

Medicare?

Medicaid?

School funding?

Head Start?

Again, please show how liberals poured billions in taxpayer money into Detroit that other cities didn't get.

For a change, you're just lying to prop up your own lame bullshit. I should know better than to suggest you substantiate your bullshit.

I used to think you were just living in a bubble. Now I'm pretty convinced that you're just an asshole.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:50 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I proved you with it; now you changed what I said;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

What "other cities didn't get" is irrelevant.....Detroit got billions just like other cities, yet they tailed spin into complete morass, and all under liberal governance.

Shit, they can't even collect property taxes..now how dysfunctional is that...but the good hard working citizens of Michigan will have to bail Detroit out I guess....and I am sure they are wanting more money from the rest of American taxpayers..........

BTW, I never said "liberals poured billions in taxpayer money into Detroit that other cities didn't get"......you fucking liberal retards should learn to read and comprehend.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Did you did say the taxpayers' billions came from Medicare and Medicaid? Head start and school funding? Right? Transportation infrastructure, right?

TO REFRESH YOUR ADDLED MEMORY:

Quote:
That is what happens when liberals spend billions trying to save something...taxpayers have dumped billions into the Detroit economy, with no return............so you can't argue we have forgotten Detroit....but it is about time we write that place off.............
and then

Quote:

What's your point? That I didn't quote you verbatim? Or that LIBERALS are somehow responsible for taxpayer dollars going to federal programs? Because you seem to be trying to "prove" your unfounded statement by pointing to federal programs that taxpayer dollars are supposed to support and are readily available to everybody.

ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY That the world's coming to an end and the liberals can't stop it?

OK then asshole, if that's the case, then what do you suggest? That conservatives rush in and save the day?

I'm ready! HOW?

And you didn't prove jack shit, Whirlyturd. You didn't cite any figures. You didn't even point to a single typically biased report like you usually do.

YOU JUST MADE SHIT UP!

FACT JACK! (Yeah, I know... it's 5 o'clock somewhere...)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You obviously don't comprehend.........get the fucking wax out of your ears....

What did I make up ?
Old 02-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I don't know about Conservatives; but more responsible people are stepping in...people like conservator Gov. Snyder......................it is the first step in turning the mess that liberals made out of Detroit around. The GOP controls the governors office and both houses of the statehouse....they will likely step in and help...

We know crazy Democrat Gov. Granholm didn't help and likely made things worse by enabling the liberals in Detroit !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
OK then asshole, if that's the case, then what do you suggest? That conservatives rush in and save the day?

FACT JACK!
Old 02-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Like I have said; taxpayers have dumped billions into Detroit with no return.............now we find out the city doesn't even collect property taxes it is owed !

The taxpayers of Michigan would be chumps if they ponied up aid to bail out Detroit.....the only downside to not bailing them out is that a lot of that dysfunction would likely wind up in the high growth Red States like Texas and South Dakota !

FACT JACK !
Old 02-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

The 10 poorest states, in order, in America are Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, and North Carolina.

Hmmmmm.....NC is purple but the rest are all red and have been for decades. What does it mean? Using the Pinhead's logic, it must be the Republicans fault. Better write them all off. Let them secede again, and this time don't attack them to stop it.

Whirly, you grow more and more insane as the days roll by.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #26
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

http://detroitneedsrobocop.com/

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Whirly, you grow more and more insane as the days roll by.
Impossible, who will ever forget the following?

Wisconsin (and America) is Trending Romney!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
You obviously don't comprehend.........get the fucking wax out of your ears....

What did I make up ?
The claims I quoted above.

Again, I don't know what "aid" you're referring to. Obviously you don't either. You consider Medicare aid? School funding?

Also, brainiac, how do you know that Detroit has been under partisan rule for decades? The Detroit city government, like many, including Houston, is elected in nonpartisan elections. No party affiliation appears on the ballot.

Are you assuming THE LIBERALS have driven Detroit into the toilet because it's the largest city in an industrial state? Or are you talking about a different THE LIBERALS. Like the outsiders from Washington?

When did this iron fist of THE LIBERALS close around the city of Detroit. 20 years ago? 30 years ago? 50 years ago? That's decades. Or are you citing any specific time frame. Just DECADES?

You make less and less sense as you try and explain your way out of the stupid things you write.

Next time, don't let your mouth write you a check your dumb ass can't cash! We're going to be watching you like a fucking hawk. You play loose with the facts, and we'll be here to call you on it.

FACT JACK OFF!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #29
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The problem with Detroit is the same problem anywhere something goes wrong:
Blame whitey, or blame righty.
Racism, the universal excuse.
Lack of funds, the never ending lament.
If the damn government would just spend more money on Detroit it would be fine...
How would Republicans help?
I'm not sure anyone can help Detroit until the bastards learn to help themselves. I hear the suburbs in the area are doing just fine....tax those racist bastards!!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You can do better than that, JL.

Who blames racism? Or are you equating racism with liberalism? Detroit's been a shithole for as long as I can remember. So have other large American cities which have been successful revitalizing their inner cities. Like Baltimore. Even Houston.

I don't think anyone blames whitey for the decline or the revival of those towns, do you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women