Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 10:18 PM   #16
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Is this thread still active?
At the risk of arriving ‘late’ to the rant, this old wore out ass cowboy is as understanding as any. Do t expect a great deal of self discipline in the hobby arena. Not surprised when chit don’t work out. Figure it’s part of the rat race of buying a ‘piece’ of pussy. Too many things can and do go wrong. As frustrating as it is to spend 2 hours driving to town for a bit of action and recreation, when it fizzles enroute I just chalk it up as a missed opportunity. If I have been with her previously, I will try again later. (Cause it must’ve been good or I wouldn’t be returning) However, if it is the first time. Don’t look for a second shot. I just assume that if that is SOP then the encounter will probably be subpar as well. So I move on to someone who is a bit more professional.
We are fortunate to have several options around SBC so when the occasion presents itself and I find my way to the big city, I can usually muster a sweetheart willing to make my day and reward my crusty ass for the drive time.
That is handy in my view. Several have been scratched off my list because they fubared my plans enroute or when I break loose and ready to show up. They won’t get my attention again. Seems the visiting ladies are more distracted than our lovely locals. Ats jus me.
Pardon my belated contribution gents and ladies. I’ll try to be more prompt next time. Lol
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:44 AM   #17
CarmenSanDiegoinLA
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 232474
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank all of you for these comments bc bueve it or not, I'm trying very hard on my time management problem. I hate being the most notorious for being late and lately I'm trying to change that. These suggestions showed me how y all really felt and makes me want to try even harder. I never meant to be rude or not respect anyone's time. I will definitely be better this go round
CarmenSanDiegoinLA is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:58 AM   #18
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww Carmen, believe me when I tell you that REGARDLESS of your notoriety, you are definitely LOVED in SBC ��
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:39 AM   #19
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 377

Carmen my thread was not directed at you. You know we have been friends for a lot of years more than I can count.lol. I know you are always late and I have left a few time because of it. But with that said you always went over and beyond to make up for it and I respect that with you.
You are loved in SBC for sure. You are a fine provider and up at the top in my book.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:44 AM   #20
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gents and ladies....this most recent development may also affect some time management and TCB....ECCIE has reduced the inbox size of an Upgraded Female Account from 10k to 200 TOTAL messages. It was unannounced and most of us woke up to a mess to try to salvage.

This is a huge thing for many of us as it is how we screen, keep info for revisiting locations, etc. At the least, it's a major inconvenience, so please do have patience with one another and possibly look for alternative means of communication for a minute

This has been your PSA for the day

Peace and Karma ✌
Majic
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #21
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmenSanDiegoinLA View Post
Thank all of you for these comments bc bueve it or not, I'm trying very hard on my time management problem. I hate being the most notorious for being late and lately I'm trying to change that. These suggestions showed me how y all really felt and makes me want to try even harder. I never meant to be rude or not respect anyone's time. I will definitely be better this go round
The wait has always been worth it.
Dittychaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:12 PM   #22
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I might add please don’t take my swearing personal and I suppose I need to clean my vulgar mouth up. However I work in a stressful environment knowing that if people would just do their part when they are supposed to helps so much!! That works in the hobby as well. As I believe if a client gives a time.. that’s most likely his only window that day. If your 15-30 minutes late that can throw his whole cover story off. Just know we’re multi tasking and tellin lies to cover lies to see you. So it helps when your on time. I think we all understand things come up? And if you tell us we can make adjustments other wise it throws things off. Like today I was going to an appointment and got stopped for a traffic violation. I might add it kills my soul knowing I have to give money to my the sheriffs dept... I’d much rather drink it up, gamble it or give it to one of you self deserving ladies rather than just waste it supporting my local law enforcers. Lol y’all have a good day.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:00 PM   #23
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkindreamin View Post
Personally, I don’t think people plan.
I just realized last year that Millennials DO NOT PLan so as such changed my advertising to reach those that act spontaneously.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:36 PM   #24
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I will agree with most of what has been said already. But I will add ...

If it is a 1st or 2nd visit and we know very little about one another, then being punctual is everything!! 5 minutes late with poor communication and I move on. I go silent on her. Same thing the ladies are allowed to do if a new guy is pushy or can't follow instructions. Not being punctual and not following instructions is a big indication of how bad the encounter will be.

Now if she is someone I have seen several times and I know her to be a clock watcher and is going to give me hints that my time is about up ... then I will be a clock watcher at the beginning of our agreed upon time.

Now, if I have seen her many times and past experience has proven she is not a clock watcher and has encouraged me on numerous occassions to stay longer past our hour for some more fun ... then I will give her all the time she needs.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:23 PM   #25
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

This thread was a waste of time. I had two sessions this week and both were late. I went on with the session and was a gentleman and paid the dues.
No more for me I will longer be a nice guy.
If this how you treat people and still take their money you need to move on to the other sites.
Eccie is for professionals.
I am out and said my peace. I will not call anyone out and name names not my style but I will not forget those that have treated me as a professional.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:31 PM   #26
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Sorry about that brother, thought maybe it would help. But looks like all the discussions didn't help in any way!!!
Cassmann is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:29 PM   #27
danceman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
This thread was a waste of time. I had two sessions this week and both were late. I went on with the session and was a gentleman and paid the dues.
No more for me I will longer be a nice guy.
If this how you treat people and still take their money you need to move on to the other sites.
Eccie is for professionals.
I am out and said my peace. I will not call anyone out and name names not my style but I will not forget those that have treated me as a professional.

It sounds like it is more of a control experience rather than a physical experience for you. For me, being on time is makes it a better experience but if they rock my physical world then I can handle someone being late. I would rather have my toes curled than be on time to watch my favorite TV show. With that being said. I can adjust my schedule very easily. For those that only have so much time I can certainly understand the clock being a very important part of the hobby.
danceman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #28
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Please do not express what you think my experience is as you do not know me. I think all sessions are about control and both parties have a good expedience. I do control the time as I am paying. Contact the ladies I visit if you want to know about me.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:23 PM   #29
Randy Shreveport
Valued Poster

I always have to go to mcdonalds before a visit because I am always early. Even had some local favorites tell me to bring them drinks because they know where I am.
Randy Shreveport is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #30
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Shreveport View Post
I always have to go to mcdonalds before a visit because I am always early. Even had some local favorites tell me to bring them drinks because they know where I am.
I know what your sayin Randy.. ain’t nothing like a sausage & biscuit before you put the sausage in the biscuit.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women