Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2023, 06:58 AM   #16
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
MarcellusWalluz where would I put this list at Sir
LR, plenty of guys in there constantly asking for recommendations.
I will pm you as well with my preferences & maybe you can recommend some for me.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 07:25 AM   #17
klarnax
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

You give your actual ID and credit cards to clueless waitresses and criminal bartenders all the time 😂
klarnax is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:28 AM   #18
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Double post
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:29 AM   #19
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DoubleLoser~You’re still stalking me it’s so damn creepy and gross!
Old 01-03-2023, 09:34 AM   #20
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Okay I'm actually not stalking you at all boo. Please don't make this something it ain't. Simply jokes but from this point on I won't mention your name. Take care boo
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:14 AM   #21
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Okay I'm actually not stalking you at all boo. Please don't make this something it ain't. Simply jokes but from this point on I won't mention your name. Take care boo
I’m not talking about you

You won’t mention my name but you just asked for an appointment lol This is why I said we wouldn’t be a good match. No, not everything’s about you pit And I definitely was not talking about you stalking me. If you look at the thread, you’ll see who I’m talking about.
Old 01-03-2023, 10:48 AM   #22
Pitroom
BANNED

My bad bestie CendellM. My brain isn't working this morning I just had the best overnight of my life! Yes I asked for a session. I love your toes! You said no so we good. Well just stay besties on eccie. UC please read my extraordinary review and grant me the privilege of more time with premium access(I really don't like giving out Gems to everyone; just a few select bro first type dudes. Just saying. Don't want rich mongers messing up the flow by overpaying)
Old 01-03-2023, 10:50 AM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Sigh.
You guys owe me a case of Death Wish Coffee.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:58 AM   #24
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I ever make it to KC I’ll be sure and bring some! Lol
Old 01-04-2023, 05:29 AM   #25
Pitroom
BANNED

Guys I say this again, give these chicks your personal information once they give you theirs. Yes, women have gotten in my personal space and I share. Everytime I overshared it's blown up in my face. Literally. As much as we want to, need affection, etc understand the women we are dealing with will turn on you if you do any simple thing they don't like. I'm actually in a space where I don't really give a fuck. For those who have a SO, I don't care how fat she is, she snores, farts, shits whatever she is yours and if you treat her right will be there when you need her the most

Don't torpedo that for a provider. Do not give a selfie or your real name ever to a provider. Do not invite a provider to your home. Be as anonymous as possible. Guys you want one thing, some pussy then you want to go about your life. I really have nothing to lose, you'll do so take my advice or learn a painful lesson. I ain't got shit to lose, but will tell a female who wants a selfie or real world information to get lost in a heartbeat. Guys there is more pussy out here than we got money. Stop the madness
Old 01-04-2023, 11:06 AM   #26
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don’t ask my advice anymore when you’re still making shit posts like these

And didn’t you just do an overnight at your home wtf are you talking about, theses guys are going to do what they want I don’t think your post reflects their thought one way or another.

I screen RW all the way so stop saying you want to meet me, you want to give me all I ask for? NOPE! Guys will and do give the screening info I ask for You’re not gonna sway that one way or another.

And I’ve never screwed Anyone over and never would but we wouldn’t be a good match anyways.

There’s more advice you wanted!

Wasn’t this on your last review “ Mi casa es TU casa. My apartment and I ain't giving you'll my whereabouts ” tootlezzzz!
Old 01-04-2023, 11:13 AM   #27
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Don’t ask my advice anymore when you’re still making shit posts like these

And didn’t you just do an overnight at your home wtf are you talking about
I suggest putting this troll clown on your ignore list. The more everyone keeps responding to him the more he thinks we care about his opinions. Don't feed to trolls.
Uomo is online now   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 11:20 AM   #28
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I know i just like to discredit his post, but you’re right, it’s all for attention good or bad smh
Old 01-04-2023, 05:19 PM   #29
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
I suggest putting this troll clown on your ignore list. The more everyone keeps responding to him the more he thinks we care about his opinions. Don't feed to trolls.
Some of you guys a bottle of cough medicine is more fun than you'll are. I actively see women weekly, respond to every pm and have developed relationships with hobbyist where we share info. I've never not answered a pm with Intel if I have it. I just don't really care to share with everyone because some of you'll will literally cancel Christmas if you can.

I don't see an issue saying I'm men first and I stand by all of my beliefs. I treat women very well I just look out for us guys first. This is still an expensive thing even though I try to find ladies who are somewhat reasonable rate wise and screening wise

Do what you'll want to do. Hell give her your passport and bank codes for all I care. Take a joke sometimes Sir. I even said in the thread I was joking but here you are calling me a troll. Okay no issue
Old 01-05-2023, 06:53 AM   #30
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Stalking. ROTFLMAO. Just made comment on a thread like you did. Difference is, I don’t go to EVERY section and post on every thread. I don’t waste that much ink in my phone like some.
DoubleEagle is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women