Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #16
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You riding your dildo again?

figured you for a Cruz supporter. They must be able to land a helicopter on your head!
As a general rule, people tend to gravitate to topics where they perceive themselves as having some knowledge or expertise. Additionally, it has been my experience that someone who is uncomfortable with some facet of himself will attempt to project that characteristic onto others.

Why is it then, Assup, that the overwhelming majority of your posts mention dicks, hummers, dildos, various and sundry insults, etc., while very rarely adding substance to any topic put up for discussion??

Project much...??
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
That's what I'm talkin bout...sic'em, Ted!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/us...wanted=1&_r=1&

(I'm on a mobile device, so if any of my right thinking hobby buds could cut & paste the article, it would give the lazy libtards one less excuse to not read the article...)
I read the article.

It clearly states that Franken-cruz accused former senator and DoD nominee Chuck Hagel of accepting money from North Korea.
Without any evidence whatsoever.

He sure is your kind of guy, as well as several other poster's vision of what America should be like.

You don't need any evidence or due process to declare someone guilty of something.

Like I said, your kind of guy.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

From Senate repubs.

"Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, said that some of the demands Mr. Cruz made of Mr. Hagel were “out of bounds, quite frankly.” Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, issued a public rebuke after Mr. Cruz suggested, with no evidence, that Mr. Hagel had accepted honorariums from North Korea.
“All I can say is that the appropriate way to treat Senator Hagel is to be as tough as you want to be, but don’t be disrespectful or malign his character,” Mr. McCain said in an interview."
Old 02-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #19
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I read the article.

It clearly states that Franken-cruz accused former senator and DoD nominee Chuck Hagel of accepting money from North Korea.
Without any evidence whatsoever.

He sure is your kind of guy, as well as several other poster's vision of what America should be like.

You don't need any evidence or due process to declare someone guilty of something.

Like I said, your kind of guy.
It "clearly states" nothing of the kind. Below is Cruz's exact quote;

“It is at a minimum relevant to know if that $200,000 that he deposited in his bank account came directly from Saudi Arabia, came directly from North Korea.”

Don't you want to know where the money came from?? Considering he was heartily endorsed by Iran, and hates Israel, I certainly do.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #20
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
From Senate repubs.

"Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, said that some of the demands Mr. Cruz made of Mr. Hagel were “out of bounds, quite frankly.” Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, issued a public rebuke after Mr. Cruz suggested, with no evidence, that Mr. Hagel had accepted honorariums from North Korea.
“All I can say is that the appropriate way to treat Senator Hagel is to be as tough as you want to be, but don’t be disrespectful or malign his character,” Mr. McCain said in an interview."
Who gives a fuck what those rinos think. Cruz scares them to death, and rightfully so.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

He's the new face of the alternative Republican Party. Fucking psycho right-wing bomb-thrower. The fact that Graham thinks he is too extreme gives you a flavor. Idiots like OilBrain will love him. Moderates, independents and everybody else with an IQ above room temperature will run away from his extreme positions. He's nuts.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #22
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
It "clearly states" nothing of the kind. Below is Cruz's exact quote;

“It is at a minimum relevant to know if that $200,000 that he deposited in his bank account came directly from Saudi Arabia, came directly from North Korea.”

Don't you want to know where the money came from?? Considering he was heartily endorsed by Iran, and hates Israel, I certainly do.
Why not ask? Instead of hinting at some nefarious source like a coward or a coward who supports a coward, why not just ask?

We both know the answer to that.

Neither you or him would register as anything other than a small blip on the radar. By playing the baseless inuendo card you keep your avatars in the limelight just a little bit longer.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Timmy, to call LapDog Oilbrain indicates there is a brain in his flat head.

meanwhile, idiot posters on this board continue to confuse anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic accusations against Hagel.

Are you listening BLOEHARD?

In fact Nebraska Jews from both sides of the aisle have refuted those ridiculous accusations... BOTH SIDES.

http://forward.com/articles/169131/n...-charge/?p=all
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
As a general rule, people tend to gravitate to topics where they perceive themselves as having some knowledge or expertise. Additionally, it has been my experience that someone who is uncomfortable with some facet of himself will attempt to project that characteristic onto others.

Why is it then, Assup, that the overwhelming majority of your posts mention dicks, hummers, dildos, various and sundry insults, etc., while very rarely adding substance to any topic put up for discussion??

Project much...??
Big talk for a hummer, dick, cock smoking DILDO!

Flatheaded scrotum snuggler!

Old 02-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #25
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Big talk for a hummer, dick, cock smoking DILDO!

Flatheaded scrotum snuggler!

I rest my case.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #26
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
He's the new face of the alternative Republican Party. Fucking psycho right-wing bomb-thrower. The fact that Graham thinks he is too extreme gives you a flavor. Idiots like OilBrain will love him. Moderates, independents and everybody else with an IQ above room temperature will run away from his extreme positions. He's nuts.
Wrong again, actually, he's the new face of conservatism. Fuck the Republicans, all they've done is help O'Blunder and his minions get us where we are today as a country...not a good place.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You've hitched your wagon to a dick, hummer, dildo head, then...

Though maybe not in those terms (but probably terms like shit, cunt, asshole, prong), I think that most of the GOP would agree with me.

Time for the mouth breathers, er, Teapublicans to start their own party and see what they can do...
Old 02-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #28
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why not ask? Instead of hinting at some nefarious source like a coward or a coward who supports a coward, why not just ask?

We both know the answer to that.

Neither you or him would register as anything other than a small blip on the radar. By playing the baseless inuendo card you keep your avatars in the limelight just a little bit longer.
Why not just provide the information and make the issue go away?? The reason is, like O'Blunder and Hillary on Benghazi, Holder on Fast & Furious, etc., they don't want the truth out.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

why hasn't the birth certificate issue gone away then?
Old 02-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #30
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
why hasn't the birth certificate issue gone away then?
it hasn't
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women