Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2015, 04:32 PM   #16
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I somehow missed the last sentence of the OP's post.

Since you want pay or trade you are defacto offering photography as a professional (one who is paid), so just post an ad up in the national section.

I thought you were talking about photography just as a hobby which is what my earlier post was based on. I've never asked for pay or trade. But admit I never turned down trade when it was offered (occasionally).
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 04:50 PM   #17
Damnthetorpedoes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guitar Guy View Post
So I wonder what you guys who take pictures think about this.
Well, photography is another of my interests. You can find pictures of just about anything on the web, so I ain't interested in just dirty pictures.

Used to be, there was an aura of mystery in erotic photography. The tease is pretty much gone. I miss that.

Also, before my wife went off to find true happiness, I bought several pieces of "play wear" for her/us. I would like to see what they look like covering some flesh. Or not covering some flesh.

So, take an interest in boudoir photography, mix in some interesting outfits, and being newly single after decades of married life...that ties everything together. Until I can get private access to the Battleship Texas and a few hotties for a photo session, this will have to do.
Damnthetorpedoes is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 05:02 PM   #18
Big Guitar Guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I somehow missed the last sentence of the OP's post.

Since you want pay or trade you are defacto offering photography as a professional (one who is paid), so just post an ad up in the national section.
Hmm, let's see. I said that when I was a member of ASPD long ago, and talked about pay and trade then, because providers brought it up. Not me. I don't know what the proper protocal here at this board when it comes to taking pictures BCD. So I asked, because things are different now, with so many girls allowing pictures to be taken.

What part of my previous posts should I edit out, so that any confusion is eliminated? I can afford to pay for my fun. It's the providers that want the pics, and in my case they always initiate a trade offer when they want pictures.
Big Guitar Guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 05:20 PM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to pry, Mr guitar guy, but here is why I think it's advertising and bartering: in red.... one might use lines such as this in order to assure their professionalism to their intended target audience, and in blue..... pure barter lingo. Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. However, I ain't a rocket scientist or nothin' either, and I don't go around saying is black is white, and smoke and mirrors ain't my thing. But again....do yo thing!

Quote:
I'd like to ask if there is some good way to mention to providers I want to see that I'd like to take pictures. I shoot with a top of the line Canon 5D Mark III. I've been taking pictures of dancers at some of the clubs who want professional pictures, and elsewhere.

Are there picture friendly providers? Is it better to charge a fee for pictures instead of trading? I ask because a provider brought up the idea of a trade.

Thanks
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #20
Big Guitar Guy
Valued Poster

Well, I see now. Okay, if I shot my pictures with a throwaway camera its cool to mention gear. But since I shoot with the best camera made today, and because I mentioned that I did, then it could appear that I'm letting potential customers know that I am seeking business. Got it. Now, I tried to edit that out of my post after you kindly highlighted the suspicious phrase, but the edit button isn't available, perhaps because my post is well-aged. I could ask a moderator to do so, but they might have better things to do. But feel free to RTM.

I guess this means that if I were to even mention anything about my photo-taking hobby, or the fact that I can afford the best camera and lens on the market, and love to take pictures BCD, that I might irritate some people here.

So I guess I'll just have to go to the current provider ads, book someone for 2 hours, and use a cheap point and shoot camera to post some pictures with my review. Look for it in a few days. I'll see what I can do with a cheap camera. I'll use the information in this thread that others offered to find a provider who will allow pictures. Thanks for the useful information.
Big Guitar Guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, I see now. Okay, if I shot my pictures with a throwaway camera its cool to mention gear. But since I shoot with the best camera made today, and because I mentioned that I did, then it could appear that I'm letting potential customers know that I am seeking business. Got it. Now, I tried to edit that out of my post after you kindly highlighted the suspicious phrase, but the edit button isn't available, perhaps because my post is well-aged. I could ask a moderator to do so, but they might have better things to do. But feel free to RTM.

I guess this means that if I were to even mention anything about my photo-taking hobby, or the fact that I can afford the best camera and lens on the market, and love to take pictures BCD, that I might irritate some people here.

So I guess I'll just have to go to the current provider ads, book someone for 2 hours, and use a cheap point and shoot camera to post some pictures with my review. Look for it in a few days. I'll see what I can do with a cheap camera. I'll use the information in this thread that others offered to find a provider who will allow pictures. Thanks for the useful information.
Wow If you can afford the best of photography, then you can afford to hobby without stepping on every other photographer's toes who don't do this. Put an ad where it belongs and stop acting all innocent or even like ya didn't know better. If I was a photographer, I'd pop ya in the nose!( I always wanted to say that AND I kid! I kid!) But I feel there are a couple out there that could be hopping mad right now....ijs If ya hobbied before, you know better and everyone else knows ya know better. Geez! Testing the Powers That Be or what? LOL Sounds like a challenge, Mr Moderator....
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women