Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36574
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2021, 06:59 AM   #16
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Because they are for HIV
Bareback anal very high risk
Bareback vaginal some risk
Bareback oral almost no risk
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 07:36 AM   #17
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

I get asked this countless times a week in a text , first question , not only do I not respond to the message of disrespect , its a absolute NO. ITS A DANGER TO YOU AND THE PROVIDER .
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:02 PM   #18
ANP
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJPrufrock View Post
It happens. People are doing it more often than you think. You might as well assume everyone is because that is the only way you can stay safe. I have been offered it three times by three different providers. I was flabbergasted each time and turned it down, I think they were just trying to be nice, They might have seen me as an object of pity, it certainly wasn’t because I stirred their dark passions. I didn’t hesitate to say no. How do you put a person at risk who offers you such a special thing? Besides what can be done safely when done well is plenty. Why screw that up?
It’s no longer reserved for rock stars and the “in” crowd.
ANP is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 05:11 AM   #19
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

They have a thread about this on coed in Kansas City. Amazing it lasted that long without moderation.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 06:57 AM   #20
AmberMercadezRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 101953
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It amazes me that all the gents that say oh I say no when its offered to me... But then turn around and pm someone and say looking for bare is it available. And when you say no then thaey be like oh ok tgats what I am looking for. Or the ladies they use as a reference has all reviews saying they do it... Like really this board is full of gents and ladies that contradict everything they say. I have had a few reviews that were no's because I dont do it. I gave even had to have reviews removed before for saying I did when I clearly dont. Just wush gents and ladies alike would stop lying and keep it real.
AmberMercadezRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:49 PM   #21
pulaskirascal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I've had one bare experience one time with one provider out of state. I visited for a FBSM which turned into a BBBJ. When we changed positions, we started rubbing on each other. I ended up penetrating and going for a while (the entire time my brain is yelling "RED ALERT").

My senses finally got the better of me and I pulled out to finish. She was old enough that I had ZERO worries about pregnancy. But I know I'm not special enough to be the only one she's willing to do that with an I'm pretty sure I passed the previous client in the parking lot on the way in. So, it wasn't a smart move. I HATE rubbers... but the risk far exceeds the reward almost every single time.
pulaskirascal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women