Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41835
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2021, 07:53 AM   #16
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

This is ironic because VADC is arguing with Chung, who he is accusing of starting the rumor.

But every time he responded he bumps up the post with the questionable headline that isn't great for Asian Stars if someone doesn't open the post and read the whole sequence.

A lot of people are lazy and won't do that. Not good for Asian Stars.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 08:24 AM   #17
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

Got nothing invested in AS except for being a client... as much as I don’t want them closed (since they are the best right now). I don’t want them harassed (like past 3 months) by little pimps.
I always have LA, K and indy to fall back as needed.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 09:52 AM   #18
Family Guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
This is ironic because VADC is arguing with Chung, who he is accusing of starting the rumor.

But every time he responded he bumps up the post with the questionable headline that isn't great for Asian Stars if someone doesn't open the post and read the whole sequence.

A lot of people are lazy and won't do that. Not good for Asian Stars.

This. Exactly this.

Having a title labeled like this is extremely bad optics for any place. saying something like "closed AGAIN" creates a lot of doubt to visit AS, or any other studio for that matter. What are people going to think when the words "closed' appears on a headline? We all know. And that's damn bad.

And Bryan's lack of confidence in his follow up posts create more uncertainty. I'm sure people think if something happens to place A, place B will pick up more traffic. No, it's the opposite. If anything happens to any other place, that vacuum doesn't just get filled. Everyone is affected. Every place needs to succeed. We all want there to be harmony.

People need to stop with the infighting. If someone has beef with someone else, take it to PM and stop airing it in public. It's not good for anyone to see a flame war.
Family Guy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 12:22 PM   #19
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Oh please accept my most sincerest apologies for inquiring in a different manner than you would have, Family Guy. Next time I will consult with you on how to properly go about questioning a rumor that I didn't even start in the first place.

Now if someone is going to draw a conclusion based simply based on the title of a thread, then that's going to be on them (IMO) and not on the OP. Personally I think the "or what?" part of my headline is inviting enough to click on the thread and see what's up.

Lack of confidence? Yeah, I'm going to proceed with caution and wait for clarity as that's what these boards are actually for. Clarity, mind you, is what was eventually found and posted about back in comment number 10 of this very thread.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 01:22 PM   #20
vadc
BANNED

As for me, Bald and some did right... helped AS.. I will be continuing AS.
Glad we didn’t loose them
This also called out of little fuckers from other agency or spa.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 04:32 PM   #21
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadc View Post
As for me, Bald and some did right... helped AS.. I will be continuing AS.
Glad we didn’t loose them
This also called out of little fuckers from other agency or spa.
I'm glad that we we all helped dispel any rumor about them being closed.

Having said that you are on the edge of rumor-mongering too. You are calling out all the other agencies and spas over one person starting a rumor. At one point you even singled out ShaSha and whatever you referred to as her gang because you say she hates Asian Stars. Do you have any actual proof that ShaSha had anything to do with Majestic posting this? Luxury isn't even a direct competitor with Asian Stars.

Again - what Majestic did was wrong but you are doing isn't right either.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:33 PM   #22
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Oh please accept my most sincerest apologies for inquiring in a different manner than you would have, Family Guy. Next time I will consult with you on how to properly go about questioning a rumor that I didn't even start in the first place.

Now if someone is going to draw a conclusion based simply based on the title of a thread, then that's going to be on them (IMO) and not on the OP. Personally I think the "or what?" part of my headline is inviting enough to click on the thread and see what's up.

Lack of confidence? Yeah, I'm going to proceed with caution and wait for clarity as that's what these boards are actually for. Clarity, mind you, is what was eventually found and posted about back in comment number 10 of this very thread.
You did nothing wrong.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:43 PM   #23
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Lilly can jump in my bed anytime.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 04:55 PM   #24
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Lilly can jump in my bed anytime.
Nice change of pace.
Old 04-19-2021, 07:37 PM   #25
Kennylingus6977
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Called to see if they where open. Everybody was available and had my choice. I said all and asked if i was sure. I backed down because there was no way I could handle that. Showed up and was told they where slow because of some rumors. Other girl said she had nobody and asked if she could join. Who ever started the rumor thanks on my part. Best day of my life. The girls arent to happy though.
Kennylingus6977 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 08:18 PM   #26
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

They have a good shop and I have seen many of there girls. I am a regular and glad they are open.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 10:30 PM   #27
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
I'm glad that we we all helped dispel any rumor about them being closed.

Having said that you are on the edge of rumor-mongering too. You are calling out all the other agencies and spas over one person starting a rumor. At one point you even singled out ShaSha and whatever you referred to as her gang because you say she hates Asian Stars. Do you have any actual proof that ShaSha had anything to do with Majestic posting this? Luxury isn't even a direct competitor with Asian Stars.

Again - what Majestic did was wrong but you are doing isn't right either.

You do realize that the owners of Luxury are also owners of other outfits, right?
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 06:26 AM   #28
vadc
BANNED

If you know little about Shasha, you know she is willing to do whatever it take... she has no limit to whatever it take when it comes to $.
Yes, I do know her. It took less than couple hours outside of spa to figure out and after 1/2 day I was trying to get rid of her from my home.... this was before she became the notorious owner and during her 2 weeks vacation (documented in eccie and other forums).
One thing I admire about shasha is that once she set her mind she will get it done... even down to her little bitch promoter soldiers,,, which she calls them her little puppy or bitches...
Yes, I do believe shasha is behind this or well known little luxury had personal issue with AS... either way better chance it is Luxury and their little bitch... more so than LA or little ghost.

Don’t fuck with her or cross wrong way, we’ve no idea what she is capable of (especially with her little bitches loyal to her)
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 06:57 AM   #29
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadc View Post
If you know little about Shasha, you know she is willing to do whatever it take... she has no limit to whatever it take when it comes to $.
Yes, I do know her. It took less than couple hours outside of spa to figure out and after 1/2 day I was trying to get rid of her from my home.... this was before she became the notorious owner and during her 2 weeks vacation (documented in eccie and other forums).
One thing I admire about shasha is that once she set her mind she will get it done... even down to her little bitch promoter soldiers,,, which she calls them her little puppy or bitches...
Yes, I do believe shasha is behind this or well known little luxury had personal issue with AS... either way better chance it is Luxury and their little bitch... more so than LA or little ghost.

Don’t fuck with her or cross wrong way, we’ve no idea what she is capable of (especially with her little bitches loyal to her)
The operative words in your response is "I believe". You have an opinion and that's fine as long IMO as long as you state it as opinion.

From your response it also sounds like you have a history with her and while I have NO idea who is right or wrong in that - it seems obvious that it will be hard for you to be objective with regards to her.

At any rate we need different opinions on this board but I hope we can all be clear between fact and opinion. I appreciate your conviction but hope you will be more careful about conjecture.
Old 04-20-2021, 09:42 AM   #30
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
They have a good shop and I have seen many of there girls. I am a regular and glad they are open.
Agreed 100%

Cleo is an ATF who I’ve followed along her various stops and name changes. Now she’s dropped off the radar. I’d like to know if she’s landed somewhere new.

Same with Baby. I see she dropped out of the line up this week, just when I was ready for a rematch!

Overall I’ve not had a bad experience with AS.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women