Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41987
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36368
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2015, 05:21 AM   #16
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Ignorance must not be bliss, or else the OP would be a much happier person.
huh?
I'm a happy fellow
thats why I post stuff like this, its amusing

since your reaction is NOT one of amusment and you deflect thinking I am unhappy, we are looking into your issues

why arent you a happy fellow?
have you talked to your mother as of late?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:08 PM   #17
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Haha, I am the original author of that graphic. I posted it to GraphJam a few years ago. Where did you get it?
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:35 AM   #18
johnsoncountyguy29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Ok I am confused.....what's the purpose of this thread? To just vent about people and things that irritate you? I am not dumping on you just curious.

To play devils advocate here and I am not attacking anyone including the op. So you don't want to see anymore about Caitlin, don't want to see fat people dressed a certain way and you have nothing to socialize with people you work with unless you watch this crap. Ok I get it. But I don't want to hear you say these things in a forum. To me seeing forums like this are just like seeing Caitlin take a shit and get headline news or a fatty wearing a tube top. As much as its your right to bitch about these people and things it's their right to do these things and it's my right to not want to hear your thoughts and views. Freedom is all about listening and handling someone who has opposite views as you do. Despite everyone's views and thoughts to me karma is a bitch.

Again not attacking anyone nor am I wanting to do personal attacks on anyone or have them done to me.
johnsoncountyguy29 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:39 PM   #19
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsoncountyguy29 View Post
Ok I am confused.....what's the purpose of this thread? To just vent about people and things that irritate you? I am not dumping on you just curious.

To play devils advocate here and I am not attacking anyone including the op. So you don't want to see anymore about Caitlin, don't want to see fat people dressed a certain way and you have nothing to socialize with people you work with unless you watch this crap. Ok I get it. But I don't want to hear you say these things in a forum. To me seeing forums like this are just like seeing Caitlin take a shit and get headline news or a fatty wearing a tube top. As much as its your right to bitch about these people and things it's their right to do these things and it's my right to not want to hear your thoughts and views. Freedom is all about listening and handling someone who has opposite views as you do. Despite everyone's views and thoughts to me karma is a bitch.
Again not attacking anyone nor am I wanting to do personal attacks on anyone or have them done to me.
no I dont care about Catlin, the point of this thread is some definitions can't change
l find it really funny that the media is all about Caitlin is a female now! yet the white lady who acted black for 20yrs, head of a local Naacp chapter is "crazy"?

right to bitch, sorry fella,no one has that right
if the mods said, "bitching is not allowed", then i couldnt bitch, right? or if i did, i might suffer the consequences.
I certainly could not sue over "I have a right to bitch on eccie!" cause I have no right, beyond what you think
Understand the bill of rights/constitution is there to protect us from the government taking away our rights, not from doing it ourselves.

freedom is about no obligations, it's not for tit/tat relationships where I have to something

If you think its your "right:" to not read posts like this, wrong

you don't understand rights, do you?

if you dont like forums like this(or did you mean "threads") as you said
" To me seeing forums like this are just like seeing Caitlin take a shit and get headline news or a fatty wearing a tube top."
then why are you here?
I'm not trying to DUMP on you, just curious
Old 09-06-2015, 03:52 AM   #20
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

staff edit:removed picture-s31

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:55 AM   #21
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Moved to proper forum after thinking abut the content.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:49 PM   #22
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

JT is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:23 PM   #23
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:19 AM   #24
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

She looks good....FOR HER AGE!!

jon stewart does it again

"you take away the corset and the make up and I dont know if anyone wants to bang "her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kgQADIHVSA
Old 09-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #25
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
She looks good....FOR HER AGE!!

jon stewart does it again

"you take away the corset and the make up and I dont know if anyone wants to bang "her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kgQADIHVSA
RITA HAYWORTH !!!!! ???????

Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 02:30 PM   #26
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I for one like BigcockPussyLicker's posts. I enjoy his air of arrogance and nonchalance. Doesn't seem like a bad fellow at all. Just one with his own sense of ethics and views. The big problem you guys have with him is his lack of filter and his awareness of it.

It's refreshing to hear common sense once in a while. A lot of people who actually think probably have thoughts like BCPL. I can see where he is coming from. Transgender, desiring to have another identity that is quite impossible to assume given your circumstances, these are not NORMAL situations therefore people will not have the same ideas about them. These situations neither have a positive or a negative connotation making it hard to categorize as acceptable behavior or pathologic. Depression for example is always going to be bad since it is purely negative. So no question that is a problem.

People really need to listen to each other than to listen for a 'dog whistle.' Seems all sorts of ideas these days are taboo.

A short take from me. I could probably expound and expand my thoughts for days on my peeves of the millennial culture thrusted upon us but nobody would be interested.

But I salute you BCPL. Keep up the free stream of thoughts. I think it enriches the medium here rather than stifles it.

I like the observations you made about what could you possibly talk about with your coworkers without TV. HEH. You really have much regard for their intellectual prowess.

Keep up the good fight. To hell with those who oppress.

Fuck Caitlyn and her need for publicity. She should have done it privately and not announce her every move with the freakin nation. I don't care how she wants to improve her self image as long as she doesn't keep blasting it to the world. Too bad the world is to blame for that too since they are SOOO interested in him/her or whatever. Technically She is a he but he/she has made quite a stunning makeover. Make up does HUGE wonders. Fuck do I know. Women you fucking fool us everyday. There are many instances that I swear a girl that would never hit my radar becomes a shining beacon with the right make up coverage. Smoke and mirrors. Yeah I hate reality TV. Fuck those fame whores.

As far Rachel Dolezal and may be Shaun King are concerned, they can call themselves whatever they want but we have rules in place to make sure the right people get the right attention. Once you start changing your background to fit those criteria when it should be immutable, I have to say stop the shit. The world is going out of whack. We have fuck no way to distinguish anymore... how can you make decisions if you don't know what the fuck you're deaing with anymore. Perhaps we should do away with all rules and regulations that have anything to do with race since people are having a hard time understanding that your ethnic background/genes are not something you can change and not be lying in some way or untruthful. Either there is a psychological issue involved or there is just willful deception. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated at all since it is either pathologic or just plain disrespectful to the rest of the world.

Only in the happy USA we have the weird shit and tolerate it. I really hate it when people call the US racist sexist or whatever else. HAve you seen the rest of the world lately, guys? It isn't close to the same thing. USA is at the forefront of all things culture mixing and we are still getting through the growing pain. Tell that to most of Europe and Asia as well as Africa. Really hate the AMERICAN people who constantly badmouth America and what it stands for. Fuck them and their unpatriotic views.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 03:44 PM   #27
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
I for one like BigcockPussyLicker's posts. I enjoy his air of arrogance and nonchalance. Doesn't seem like a bad fellow at all. Just one with his own sense of ethics and views. The big problem you guys have with him is his lack of filter and his awareness of it.

It's refreshing to hear common sense once in a while. A lot of people who actually think probably have thoughts like BCPL. I can see where he is coming from. Transgender, desiring to have another identity that is quite impossible to assume given your circumstances, these are not NORMAL situations therefore people will not have the same ideas about them. These situations neither have a positive or a negative connotation making it hard to categorize as acceptable behavior or pathologic. Depression for example is always going to be bad since it is purely negative. So no question that is a problem.

People really need to listen to each other than to listen for a 'dog whistle.' Seems all sorts of ideas these days are taboo.

A short take from me. I could probably expound and expand my thoughts for days on my peeves of the millennial culture thrusted upon us but nobody would be interested.

But I salute you BCPL. Keep up the free stream of thoughts. I think it enriches the medium here rather than stifles it.

I like the observations you made about what could you possibly talk about with your coworkers without TV. HEH. You really have much regard for their intellectual prowess.

Keep up the good fight. To hell with those who oppress.

Fuck Caitlyn and her need for publicity. She should have done it privately and not announce her every move with the freakin nation. I don't care how she wants to improve her self image as long as she doesn't keep blasting it to the world. Too bad the world is to blame for that too since they are SOOO interested in him/her or whatever. Technically She is a he but he/she has made quite a stunning makeover. Make up does HUGE wonders. Fuck do I know. Women you fucking fool us everyday. There are many instances that I swear a girl that would never hit my radar becomes a shining beacon with the right make up coverage. Smoke and mirrors. Yeah I hate reality TV. Fuck those fame whores.

As far Rachel Dolezal and may be Shaun King are concerned, they can call themselves whatever they want but we have rules in place to make sure the right people get the right attention. Once you start changing your background to fit those criteria when it should be immutable, I have to say stop the shit. The world is going out of whack. We have fuck no way to distinguish anymore... how can you make decisions if you don't know what the fuck you're deaing with anymore. Perhaps we should do away with all rules and regulations that have anything to do with race since people are having a hard time understanding that your ethnic background/genes are not something you can change and not be lying in some way or untruthful. Either there is a psychological issue involved or there is just willful deception. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated at all since it is either pathologic or just plain disrespectful to the rest of the world.

Only in the happy USA we have the weird shit and tolerate it. I really hate it when people call the US racist sexist or whatever else. HAve you seen the rest of the world lately, guys? It isn't close to the same thing. USA is at the forefront of all things culture mixing and we are still getting through the growing pain. Tell that to most of Europe and Asia as well as Africa. Really hate the AMERICAN people who constantly badmouth America and what it stands for. Fuck them and their unpatriotic views.
Well it seems either bcpl has a new handle OR Jr Lawrence does....either way i fell asleep after the first paragraph
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 04:11 PM   #28
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Well it seems either bcpl has a new handle OR Jr Lawrence does....either way i fell asleep after the first paragraph
Man, I was thinking half way through that novel, "we have another JR on our hands". Good call.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:07 AM   #29
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default What does writing a love letter to an internet asshole say about you?

Quote:
But I salute you BCPL
Make sure you use the proper form.

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:12 AM   #30
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

True to form. That's the liberal left wing endgame... to associate anything they do not like with the image of Hitler. I applaud you with your nonconformist thinking. You would never follow the herd over a cliff, would you?

I don't care how you take my words but really try to keep from going down the deep end. If you don't understand that, then you will never understand how your actions could be construed to that of the Nazis.

Think about that. And anywayz showing appreciation for other thoughts besides the usual drivel is hardly anything more than just that. Funny how you guys blow things out of proportion.

I think this thread is officially off topic.

-A2theb2thec
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women