Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Dubois View Post
I love a cooking man. Now that's something special.
Y'know, I always wondered if there was a market for that. I've offered to cook for several of my fave gals who entertain in their home (gotta have all the right tools available, right?), but no one has ever taken me up on it. Guess they don't trust me LOL!
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Special doesn't have to be complicated. If you're not all that well versed at cooking I would suggest you broil some lobster tails and a couple of small Filet Mignons. Add baked potatoes, steamed asparagus, Caesar salad and either good hard rolls or a small loaf of good French bread/sourdough whatever. Relatively simple to prepare but not average fare either. Pick up a nice dessert at a bakery or your favorite upscale restaurant while you're at it.
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #18
rakuguy
Ambassador

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Cajun/creole is another favorite of mine, although some can be pretty challenging. Making the perfect roux isn't as easy as it looks, at least not at first.
You just can't leave the skillet till it's done. Go to the bathroom before you start. lol
rakuguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #19
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakuguy View Post
You just can't leave the skillet till it's done. Go to the bathroom before you start. lol
And make sure that bottle of wine is within arm's reach, for the same reason!

Oh, and the key word here is "skillet". Nothing beats cast iron for this sort of work.

Sorry to hijack this thread for our cajun-zen moment.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:28 PM   #20
lionheart11
Gaining Momentum

Nicole offerd this a while back. This is what she studies. I bet it would be awesome.

BTW, Nicole, Would u still offer that.
lionheart11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #21
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Omaha - nothing with too much garlic, onion, or anything that has a potential to mess with a girl's stomach...assuming that you guys are going to eat a quick bite before BCD> Nothing like some nasty onion or garlic breath after she slips into that sexy little number....just my 0.02 cents.

Keep it light and maybe throw in some fresh fruit and a can of WHIP CREAM for dessert.....never know where that could lead
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #22
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha2dallas View Post
Good point guys, however I actually do the Take Out thing all the time. I would like to be able to mix things up and surprise her with some culinary skills
If your culinary skills are limited, I say TAKEOUT! If you are out to impress her, order it ahead of her getting there, put them in pots and pans, and behave like you are cooking up a storm. Have some props (like soy/oyster sauces, etc for Chinese, herbs like oregano, cheeses like mozzarella for Italian..., fish sauce for Vietnamese) to make it seem authentic.

PS: Make sure you don't have the takeout containers anywhere in sight, especially on top of the garbage can.
aka is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #23
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

To me cooking is best if you keep it simple. Having the right kitchen tools is also important. My idea of a "provider dinner" would be as follows:

1. Brucheta

Slice up a small french bred, spread with a small amount of butter and parmasean cheese and toast in oven. Chop up some tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste, add a small amount of olive oil spread this mixture on the toasted french bread and top with chopped chives, a simple appetizer to get things started.

2. Ribeye Steak

A nice thick rib eye, ask the butcher to cut them special at least 1" to 1 1/2" thick. Lots of fresh black pepper and a good amount of Kosher salt, and just a small amount of garlic powder. Next light your oven to about 475 to 500 degrees, hot hot hot. Now take that black cast iron skillet and get that thing smoking hot. Cast iron is the only way to cook a great steak at home. A bit of olive oil on the seasoned steak and into the pan for about 4 minutes a side. You want that steak to be seared and develop a nice crust on the steak, this is where the flavor is coming from. Place the cast iron skillet into the high heat oven for approximately 10 minutes. Pull out the steak and place on a seperate platter, do not leave the steak in the pan as it will continue to cook. Place the steak on the platter and let it "rest" for at least 10 minutes.

3. Grilled aspargus

Heat a grill pan or saute pan, add a bit of olive oil and place in the aspagus with a bit of salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper. Turn on occasion and let it cook for about 5 to 6 minutes, remove and plate this along with the steak and a small dinner salad makes for a great meal.

4 Desert

A simple desert after a big steak is perfect. Take a saute pan, add plain sugar and develop a carmel sauce, add Grande Mariner or any other orange flavored liquer you might have and also add sliced strawberries. The cooking time for this is about 3 minutes and be careful that carmel sauce is hot and will burn you. In a small dish add a few scoops of pineaple sherbert and pour the strawberries and carmel sauce over the sherbert, tasty light and delicous.

A good wine for this would a good bordeaux, bold, dry and incredible.

Yes I can cook, and women seem to enjoy being pampered in this manner.

You might ask Fawn, the ItalianaPrincess too about my cooking.

Big Bob
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:20 AM   #24
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Check out this Website.

Crock Pot Meals
http://www.50plusfriends.com/cookboo.../index-5b.html
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #25
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Chicken Piccata with capers and lemon, rice, sauteed spinach, broiled stuffed tomatoes. All can be either partially prepared or fully prepared ahead of time. That way you can have more or less BCD time at your discretion. It's all really easy to prepare. I'm not one that uses exact receipts but I'll try to pass on my directions to you via PM if you ask. I also do a "crock pot" Indian curried chicken vegetable dish ( one dish meal )that is outstanding and extremely easy. It to can rest for any amount of time before eating leaving your BCD lime open. REDSAN just posted what looks to be a very extensive list of "crock pot " receipts. Don't let the term "crock pot " turn you off. Many of these meals (crock pot ) can be very good. All the ones I've prepared in the "crock" tend to lean on the heaver side of a meal . Not to say that's bad . I eat heavy frequently. Just a heads-up. I've prepared meals for several providers and all have " cleaned " their plates. Good luck and have fun with the meal and the lady.
JohnBoyjrh is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #26
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Just one more suggestion, do a trial run for you and the dog before you have the lady over. You can try a couple of different dishes and then choose which one you like for ease of prep , taste , visual appeal , etc. If you have a failure , dogs will eat almost anything. Nothing waisted. Let us know how it goes.
JohnBoyjrh is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #27
SiD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I haven't read all the posts yet... But, I love to cook! it doesn't have to be a difficult dish for it to look good, taste great, and impressive. The easiest thing to start with is: Flour tortilla's (small ones or big you're call) Pesto, shredded cheese (again, you're call on what kind) sausage, pepperoni etc. Put the tortilla in the oven on Broil. brown one side than flip, brown other side. (takes about 6 min. to do) spread pesto all over, add whatever you want, cover in cheese. put back in oven to melt the cheese. take out cut into pieces. Takes no longer than 5 min. to make. looks and tastes pretty good. (for an appetizer) I have main dish ideas... But, don't want to take up too much space! lol pm for others.
SiD is offline   Quote