Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2017, 01:09 PM   #16
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
First off.... ThreAD started at 10:44 JadeRose posted at 2:09. I said it would be within the first 24 hours! You guys know who you are. I'll expect my dollar from each of you the next time we meet up.

Yes JadeRose I was certain you just couldn't resist. You had to post in an SL threAD. ZERO self control. That's the bad news. The good news is that you stole my heart. Yes many believe I kept looking for a blue haired spinner. No such thing! Its a BIG ASS PURPLE HAIRED TATTOOED BBW that I really wanted. You found my Achilles' heel. I'm finally all yours. Sadly I spent almost all of my money on hookers. Even a brief case I once found. I love you sweetie. I hope the things you've shared are true. Because not only will you need to keep shacking snakes to support you but also me and my hobby habits. I'm certain a life long adventure awaits us.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:10 PM   #18
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 04-15-2017, 02:20 PM   #19
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Can we all just agree BBW = fat?
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:39 PM   #20
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
I completely disagree.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:00 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
Hell no... fat means more cushion to be pushing! and don't mess with my GF.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:10 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Old 04-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Old 04-16-2017, 12:31 AM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I completely disagree.
Why? You certainly fall in that fat category.... Morbidly obese is a term that would be used in describing most of Austin's regularly posting BBWS.....

It is a term that describes me as well.... Let's not fool ourselves jade....

The issue for most that have a distaste for obese/fat/BBW's is that they do not understand that there are men and women that look at a person and engage them for reasons other than their looks....

There is no questioning that BBWs can make money... It's obvious you are all well fed and not losing weight right?

if you or others can get to the point and remove the power those words have over you life is much more enjoyable...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 05:47 AM   #25
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Why? You certainly fall in that fat category.... Morbidly obese is a term that would be used in describing most of Austin's regularly posting BBWS.....

The issue for most that have a distaste for obese/fat/BBW's is that they do not understand that there are men and women that look at a person and engage them for reasons other than their looks....

There is no questioning that BBWs can make money... It's obvious you are all well fed and not losing weight right?

if you or others can get to the point and remove the power those words have over you life is much more enjoyable...
Still a little slow to catch on aren't you?

Cheer up, dude. I would suggest skimming this over:

https://www.healthcentral.com/articl...poral-dementia
Old 04-16-2017, 06:12 AM   #26
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whisper actually wrote some of the truest words of self well-being that I have ever heard from him. I want to know what he was drinking last night!!! Screenshot taken and calendar marked. Enlightenment is one path to happiness and maybe that is yours Whispers. Best of luck and wishes, if that is the case.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 06:22 AM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

eing so nice if you or others can get to the point and remove the power those words have over you life is much more enjoyable...
Boss thanks for being so nice to my new found girlfriend.

Boy right you are on that one. I've went to a few socials and trust me when I say I haven't found any one that looks anything like Brad Pitt. Well except Fun2Come... wireyv
little bastard. We all put on a few extra pounds. It might come as a surprise to most but I wear the same size pants I did in college. I just wear them about 12 inches lower.

Weight, skin color, height, hair color etc does NOT define us as people. Before we became hookers and hobbyists "we" were humans. Suddenly a label is slapped on and there are those that forget that. There are those like "Observing" that hide behind that handle taking shots from the cheap seats because there are no consequences and they are simply jealous. Penis envey. Obviously because they have no balls or dick for that matter.

Then you have providers that think their fucking time is worth $150-$400 per fucking hour. Yet they think nothing of blowing off a hobbyist with a NSNC or jack you around for an hour or two waiting with bullshit excuses. Most recently I had a provider agree to a meeting and then excuse after excuse... then couldn't even pick up the phone to apologize. Just sent a simple text explaining why she decided not to meet. Do I harbor ill feelings? No because I know what comes around goes around. There are some of us that still think honor is important. And live our lives accordingly. Not by what jack offs say behind a key board. I'll just keep living the life style I worked hard for and continue to piss off the piss ants that don't know the difference between envy and jealousy. I'm good with that.

JadeRose loves attention and by god let's give it to her. My little honey bun can use this threAD to post some of her sexy pictures. How about it JadeRose only you babe. Any other "bitches" try and come up in here try and stealing you time in the sun I'll throw a penalty flag and run them off. Come on girl let's post dem hot pics and let's make some money. After all daddy needs a BIG hobby budget.

Old 04-16-2017, 06:54 AM   #28
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Boss thanks for being so nice to my new found girlfriend.

Boy right you are on that one. I've went to a few socials and trust me when I say I haven't found any one that looks anything like Brad Pitt. Well except Fun2Come... wireyv
little bastard. We all put on a few extra pounds. It might come as a surprise to most but I wear the same size pants I did in college. I just wear them about 12 inches lower.

Weight, skin color, height, hair color etc does NOT define us as people. Before we became hookers and hobbyists "we" were humans. Suddenly a label is slapped on and there are those that forget that. There are those like "Observing" that hide behind that handle taking shots from the cheap seats because there are no consequences and they are simply jealous. Penis envey. Obviously because they have no balls or dick for that matter.

Then you have providers that think their fucking time is worth $150-$400 per fucking hour. Yet they think nothing of blowing off a hobbyist with a NSNC or jack you around for an hour or two waiting with bullshit excuses. Most recently I had a provider agree to a meeting and then excuse after excuse... then couldn't even pick up the phone to apologize. Just sent a simple text explaining why she decided not to meet. Do I harbor ill feelings? No because I know what comes around goes around. There are some of us that still think honor is important. And live our lives accordingly. Not by what jack offs say behind a key board. I'll just keep living the life style I worked hard for and continue to piss off the piss ants that don't know the difference between envy and jealousy. I'm good with that.

JadeRose loves attention and by god let's give it to her. My little honey bun can use this threAD to post some of her sexy pictures. How about it JadeRose only you babe. Any other "bitches" try and come up in here try and stealing you time in the sun I'll throw a penalty flag and run them off. Come on girl let's post dem hot pics and let's make some money. After all daddy needs a BIG hobby budget.

Old 04-16-2017, 10:17 AM   #29
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I'm starting to worry a little about you SL..... It's really annoying you that little lady that stole from you isn't it?

You know what is needed?

The Motor Home and the Scale.... I'll drive for you for a week and help with teh lights and camera....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #30
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

SL what lady hacked your account?
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women