Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2017, 09:06 AM   #16
Tink Tink
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hey Tink Tink Im not sure if you attended a most recent social event that allows you to have first hand knowledge of hobbyists and providers but that off the board information if brought here is considered "OUTING".
I have no idea what "social event" you are referring to. I've read the "outing" rules and I am fully aware of them. I have violated no rules relating to "outing". I'm part of the inner-sanctum, no worries. Talk to you later.
Tink Tink is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:11 AM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink Tink View Post
I have no idea what "social event" you are referring to. I've read the "outing" rules and I am fully aware of them. I have violated no rules relating to "outing". I'm part of the inner-sanctum, no worries. Talk to you later.
She's rather infamous don;t ya think?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:20 AM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
You stated you met me and I helped you with a provider? The only was that could happen is at a social event. I've only attended 5... ever. Two this year and three over 2-3 years ago. Again I ask how do you have first hand knowledge of myself and whispers?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:25 AM   #19
irishlad
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
...there have been a lot of guys in TX that think they can have sex with a person who is asleep/passed out or to have sex with a woman who thinks the man has a condom on but does not....
That may be so but those behaviors are widely and consistently condemned on this board. You think there's some special ass-holery going on here specifically? Arguable.

If anything a board like this serves as an imperfect check on that kind of shit.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:56 AM   #20
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Pot meets kettle?

Quote:
Hey Tink Tink Im not sure if you attended a most recent social event that allows you to have first hand knowledge of hobbyists and providers but that off the board information if brought here is considered "OUTING".
Did he name names?
Whispers has bragged in an open thread here that he took a gal to a soiree at a mods place and she hooked up with other attendees.
Is that ""OUTING"?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:58 AM   #21
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Not an Eccie member but you knew that when you posted your repetitive bullshit right girl?
BSC whores and the stupid shit they post. smdh
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 04:54 PM   #22
gt27
Valued Poster

No doubt it goes on everywhere, but it's either more of an issue in TX or its bragged about more down here. It really seems that some of these posters, like SL, PID and RR forget that these women are people.

It's funny to me that there is this stigma that these women are scum of the earth because of how they make their living when we're the ones chasing them. Look at SL's asinine post about him issuing a ruling determining there is no rape. Or that these recently where a John forced bareback on a provider. Then there is whispers saying these girls are where they need to be. Don't get me wrong, there are jerks in every city but it just seems that TX has more characters than most.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:20 PM   #23
Whispers

You don't seem interested in any of the whores though... Just in talking shit....
Old 04-08-2017, 06:30 PM   #24
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I think it's time for some of us to go trolling in KC!
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #25
Tink Tink
BANNED

Quote:
You stated you met me and I helped you with a provider? The only was that could happen is at a social event. I've only attended 5... ever. Two this year and three over 2-3 years ago. Again I ask how do you have first hand knowledge of myself and whispers?
Nope, didn't happen at a social event. Disclosing any information you have requested would be tantamount to "outing". Besides, the anonymity is the fun part of this board. I can keep my trap shut; you on the other hand, not so much.
Tink Tink is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #26
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Whispers is no exception. In fact, if you saw this guy you would die laughing. Seriously, he has never fucked a woman that he hasn't paid; and he brags about it.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 02:19 PM   #27
Whispers

LMAO......

So clueless....

Successful and confident men have never had problems having beautiful women in their lives no matter what their appearance.

Is that what you lack Cap'n? Self Confidence?

It will do you wonders to work on that at your age... You have a lot of life left and whores as your only companions will damn expensive over the years.

Guys like you are also the reason why it's so much easier these days for old men like me to have young pretty women as partners in relationships. The 24-37yo dating pool is filled with guys that can't relate to or appeal to younger women.

Keep it up sir!
Old 04-09-2017, 02:26 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LMAO......

So clueless....

Successful and confident men have never had problems having beautiful women in their lives no matter what their appearance.

Is that what you lack Cap'n? Self Confidence?

It will do you wonders to work on that at your age... You have a lot of life left and whores as your only companions will damn expensive over the years.

Guys like you are also the reason why it's so much easier these days for old men like me to have young pretty women as partners in relationships. The 24-37yo dating pool is filled with guys that can't relate to or appeal to younger women.

Keep it up sir!
Sir?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #29
Whispers

Quote:
Sir?
It's not like he is one of the whores SL... If we give him something to aspire too he could decide to take back his balls and act in a more masculine manner.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #30
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Keep it up sir!
Gladly. It's become enjoyable (and so easy) to get deep under your skin

Loving your sad attempts to justify yourself. You can keep that up! LOL
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net