Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41304
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2015, 08:49 AM   #16
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Do people still like to play early mornings?

I used to get tons of requests for early morning appointments but it seems to have slowed down to almost nothing as of late.

I know a lot of providers like to sleep in or just can't get away that early due to family obligations.

I'm asking because soon I will be starting a new position at my job and my schedule will be different than it has for the past few years as instead of graveyard I go in late afternoon and get off around midnight. My hobby availability will go from all day and part of the evening to just early mornings afternoons and weekends.

Am I screwed and not in the good way or are there still guys who like to play earlier in the morning/day?
I used to do morning play dates all the time, but in the last year or so morning and evening traffic and construction are so bad that I try to avoid both unless I absolutely have to*. So I usually aim for 11AM - 2PM.

* And now that I've had another look at those glorious boobs of yours I might just have to risk the traffic...
Jake Perman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:26 AM   #17
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Jules I'm 8am-12pm only...very very rarely do I play after 1pm
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:41 AM   #18
Hotdiggity
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I love mornings...then a good lunch afterward...I quit asking because so many people sleep into the early afternoon...
Hotdiggity is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:23 AM   #19
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow thank all of you for the responses I'm glad I started this topic

All really good points. When I was up in garland I know early mornings were tough but now that I am right off DNT I figured I'd catch more on the way to work guys.

I'd like to say that I am always up for early mornings although it does help to plan the night/day before.

Hopefully this thread will spread some early morning awareness, I love morning wood!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:43 AM   #20
HobbyFan42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm an early bird, but I have trouble finding others with a similar interest.
HobbyFan42 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:53 AM   #21
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I am up at 4:30 every morning, earlier if I'm off and going to the lake. Problem is there is no early birds over on the fort worth side of town.
selot is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:20 AM   #22
mark77070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

A very sweet provider did me at 5:30 a.m. once. It was early in my hobby career and it was the best time to go, SO being still asleep. And I was paranoid about smelling like provider when I was done or looking too guilty. So, after leaving her incall, I parked my car 5 miles from our house, ran home via Trinity Trail, procured a second water bottle and ran back to my car, then drove home all sweaty and repulsive, but happy. SO never suspected a thing because I've done stranger things than that with my other hobby, marathon running.

Yeah, Jules, you may have a client, if you're an early riser. Let me have a look at your reviews etc. and I'll get back to you.
mark77070 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:50 AM   #23
Red_Headed_Julie
MMmmm... yummy!

User ID: 25
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I too have notice the slow-down in early morning romps. I think there is nothing better to start the day I am available as early as 5am as long as I know the day before
Red_Headed_Julie is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:52 PM   #24
garland-guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Smile

Nothing like curing the morning wood ! Lol. Maybe the slowdown is this damn heat. Some of us maybe saving some energy for work on these hot days ! Lol
garland-guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #25
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

That's just when you let them do all the work! So ladies, who REALLY enjoys having a guy sit back in the morning and have you get your hard earned reward ?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:44 PM   #26
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Do people still like to play early mornings?

I used to get tons of requests for early morning appointments but it seems to have slowed down to almost nothing as of late.

I know a lot of providers like to sleep in or just can't get away that early due to family obligations.

I'm asking because soon I will be starting a new position at my job and my schedule will be different than it has for the past few years as instead of graveyard I go in late afternoon and get off around midnight. My hobby availability will go from all day and part of the evening to just early mornings afternoons and weekends.

Am I screwed and not in the good way or are there still guys who like to play earlier in the morning/day?
Let me spend the night while we talk about it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 06:26 PM   #27
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Wow thank all of you for the responses I'm glad I started this topic

All really good points. When I was up in garland I know early mornings were tough but now that I am right off DNT I figured I'd catch more on the way to work guys.

I'd like to say that I am always up for early mornings although it does help to plan the night/day before.

Hopefully this thread will spread some early morning awareness, I love morning wood!
Know what the difference is between LIGHT and HARD?

I can sleep with a LIGHT on!
Jake Perman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 06:52 PM   #28
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I was asking this question the other day too.

Where are the early birds at nowadays?

Nonetheless, I love early morning appointments, as I would try to fix me and the hobbyist a nice breakfast to start the day off right.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 07:37 PM   #29
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smoothie king is also a good option, bring me an orange vanilla slim & trim and hard dick I'll be a happy camper all day
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:11 PM   #30
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Hmmmm interesting I didn't think this many providers would be up at that hour might have to start sharing my Wood mornings, I usually get up around 4:30 I have an hour ride in but like to stop for breakfast perhaps a little DATY
Goose2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women