Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70509
biomed161245
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47889
pyramider46370
bambino40511
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

While this doesn't make much sense, you have to admit that it's much more likely to be true than the economic stuff he posts.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #17
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexHomoHog View Post
While this doesn't make much sense, you have to admit that it's much more likely to be true than the economic stuff he posts.

Hey you stupid cunt, I dare you to explain how a job gets created.....if you do not answer, we will know you don't know......

also, are you smarter than Odumbo? If you do not answer this question directly, you are admitting that you believe the affirmative actiion president is smarter than you......

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! I'm curious to see what tactic you take to weasel out of this.....I'm guessing you will completely ignore it, but then we'll have our answers and you will look like a coward, too afraid to take me on.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

BTW: Just imagine what a hero you would be if you could show me up!
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You know the whole irony is that you have Marshall has nearly 875 post on this site- so let's just say he spends a lot of his time on this whore board and munchermasterman who has 4 reviews that we know of- are both on here using the "gay" term as if it's so evil because it's against their "conservative" views but yet they are both on a whore board and muncherman has paid for sexual services and I wouldn't be surprised if muncherman is married- I wonder how the GOP would feel about their supporters being hobbyist lol. Arent the conservative bible loving people so against paying for sex??? Hey Muncher wouldn't they call that prostitution which in their eyes(Republicans) is so ungodly, immoral and so un-american? Wow and Marshall you take the cake- 875 post since March of this year????? Do you have an addiction to this site????
No, not married. Divorced @6 years ago. Fell in love with a beautiful girl 20 years younger than me. She died 3 years ago last month. Not even ready for another girl. May never be.

Actually I am against paying for sex too....more to the point I am against me paying for sex. I have taken the pictures used on 6 - 8 providers websites and ARAPS. Not Capt. Save-a-Ho, more of a Capt. Enable-a-Ho. I seldom pay list. Got NCNSed by sisters Kelly and Robyn (in Austin) and “Plan Bs” were not in their league. But plan Bs were good for Review credit. If I can get NCNSed by wylie pam in Austin, I could be the first trifecta of shame award winner. Rejected by both mother and daughters. Sure would be nice to cover a bad Robyn with a lil-red Robin

I'm an inde, fiscally conservative, socially liberal, moderate. You know, I can claim just about any position I want
Still have the edge from townhall.com. Makes our in-house conservatives look like liberal leaning moderates. If you ask for links to where their info comes from you get the, "I'm not doing your homework for you". Show links proving them wrong and you get. "That's not a credible source". CNN, politifact.com, AP if pulled from Huffington; none are credible. What is credible you might ask? Any right-wing blogger.
I've always been a counter-puncher. I'll admit to a few first shot posts but generally I let the other posters define the limits. If they want to keep it civil, that's great. They want a knife fight? OK. Watch their posts when the knives come out. They tell you what blade will work the best. It was obvious in this case. Zorro's gay blade

I bet CC is a mofo in a comment war.

And always remember that while a belt fed machine gun may liven a party up, the ladies make it memorable.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #19
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Hey you stupid cunt...
Wow, listen to little queer boy getting bitchy!!! You go girlfriend!! Shhhh...don't type too loud Marshall, you Mom might hear.

LOOK, I FOUND A PICTURE OF MARSHALL!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #20
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_fartman View Post
Wow, listen to little queer boy getting bitchy!!! You go girlfriend!! Shhhh...don't type too loud Marshall, you Mom might hear.

LOOK, I FOUND A PICTURE OF MARSHALL!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Is there something wrong with being gay?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:03 AM   #21
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockMunchmasterman View Post
No, not married. Divorced @6 years ago.she dumped your ass when she realized you are a worthless piece of shit Fell in love with a beautiful girl 20 years younger than me. She died 3 years ago last month.when she realized you are a worthless piece of shit, it was too much to take and it killed her....you are 100% responsible for her death...you killed her Not even ready for another girl.boys, that's another story...... May never be.

psycho alert: read this!

Actually I am against paying for sex too....more to the point I am against me paying for sex. I have taken the pictures used on 6 - 8 providers websites and ARAPS. Not Capt. Save-a-Ho, more of a Capt. Enable-a-Ho. I seldom pay list. Got NCNSed by sisters Kelly and Robyn (in Austin) and “Plan Bs” were not in their league. But plan Bs were good for Review credit. If I can get NCNSed by wylie pam in Austin, I could be the first trifecta of shame award winner. Rejected by both mother and daughters. Sure would be nice to cover a bad Robyn with a lil-red Robin

You were begging for my attention yesterday like some psycho.....hows that?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:13 AM   #22
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I'm guessing you will completely ignore it, but then we'll have our answers and you will look like a coward, too afraid to take me on.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

yep.....I'm RIGHT again!........................ .......

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA
Old 07-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #24
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
DANCE PUPPET, DANCE!!!!!!!!

Old 07-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #25
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is there something wrong with being gay?
Only for you. Must be hard to live with yourself. Gay, conservative extremist living at home on government money. What hypocrisy. I mean, who has that much time to post? Unless your unemployed which I'm sure of. Man, what a loser. Sucks to be you. Go ahead...reply...you know you want to. Your going to because you don't have a life, probably devoid of friends...go ahead...loser.

Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #26
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You were begging for my attention yesterday like some psycho.....hows that?
this has to be the lowest of your lows..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #27
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Hey you stupid cunt, I dare you to explain how a job gets created....
The 17 jobs at my law firm got created when I hired the folks to work for me. How do you create jobs, junior high boy?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
this has to be the lowest of your lows..
Still think Marshall and i are equivalent?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:40 AM   #29
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Still think Marshall and i are equivalent?
In my opinion, your ideology is far more dangerous and its implementation has to be carefully manipulated through language.Marshall is tactless with the implementation of message, more transparent and farr less dangerous to freedom overall.Especially when your method resides in the White House..And because the WORLD does not revolve around us, Ill for once get back to TOPIC..I dont CARE who Obama is sleeping with, I do CARE that his intentions will fuck everything...
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:50 AM   #30
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
In my opinion, your ideology is far more dangerous and its implementation has to be carefully manipulated through language.Marshall is tactless with the implementation of message, more transparent and farr less dangerous to freedom overall.
Nice dodge of the question with your anti-liberal clap trap.

What a waste of bandwidth.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women