Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #16
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

I will probably get knocked for replying to this thread but I took a look at your showcase and your are beautiful and surely don't look like you are about to hit the big 40. So I say embrace it.
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #17
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I've never met Reese but hope to one of these days. She's beautiful today and everyday as far as I am concerned. I would be proud to visit with her anytime in the next couple of decades if I can get my walker to her incall.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #18
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

First and foremost, Happy Birthday Reese.

Damn, I'd love to be 40 again (and I'm not that far past it). Being 40, you have a pretty good wealth of accumuluated life experiences, plus physically your body is still somewhat young. Sexually speaking, you're probably comfortable with yourself and can relax with a partner you enjoy. You may not have the energy and tone of a 20 year old (don't worry, Reese--you're still quite desirable looking), but you're not dumb like a 20 year old either. Kind of the best of both worlds, if you think about it.

Actually, sex is more fun at forty. Less drama. Its pretty enjoyable having a great session, and then grinning at each thinking "not too bad for an old geezer." So I'd suggest you just relax and get comfortable with it. From the replies I've seen, there's still a whole lot of guys here that either really like you or can't wait to meet you. Me included.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Reese is doomed. She will soon be leaving the ranks of MILF to being joining the Cougars in a few years.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #20
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleguy View Post
I've never met Reese but hope to one of these days. She's beautiful today and everyday as far as I am concerned. I would be proud to visit with her anytime in the next couple of decades if I can get my walker to her incall.
Dude...

I've been trying to get over her way for a while now. But every time I get halfway there, the rubber caps on the bottoms of my crutches wear out and the sound of the aluminum on the concrete makes me crazy! So I crawl on my knees, but they get all beat up. Then a pitying motorist stops on the side of the road, picks me up and takes me home. Damn it's hard to hobby!

I keep crying out "I want my Reeses!!!" but it doesn't seem to matter...
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #21
GDLMAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Happy birthday Reese. You're going to attract guys well into your 60's. I for one still havent had the pleasure of seeing you....YET
GDLMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #22
mansfield
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
Most importantly, am I going to wake up in the morning and say, "What the hell was all the fuss about? I don't feel any different."
Yep, just another day. Nice thing about 4-0h is that after this one you stop counting
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #23
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

Everything has been better since I turned 40. There are lots of wonderful men to date. Sex is definitely better.

You will be just fine - besides, no one will believe you are in that age group
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #24
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyOne View Post
40 is the new 30
Good to know so 30 is the new 20's.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #25
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 50 And Fabulous For Me

This is what you have to look forward to at 40...You only getting better with age baby...Don't fight it, Don't deny it and certainly don't get botox....Beauty comes from with in honey and it just oozes out to the outer surface...

(Will the hobby change for me?) Absolutely not..... (Will gentlemen want to see me because I am now "mature", or will less want to see me because I am "mature"?) Reese, they will come see you because of who you're... "Reese F_cking Foster" and don't you ever forget it .... lol

(Does sex get better in your 40's? If so, in what aspects?)
well you have done doubles with me and you see it only gets better honey....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND ....

fawn is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:18 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Nothing gets better. But console yourself that you're not 50. That's when things really start going downhill.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #27
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, life changes. Some for good, some for bad. First the bad. This is about the time your body reminds you that you are no longer 18. Things don't bend the way they used to, things don't work they way they used to. It's kind of like a car-it hits a certain age and everything starts breaking down. For the first time, gravity really kicks in. You notice wrinkles that didn't used to be there. You start to get hot flashes-trust me-they REALLY suck. You realize that eating that piece of chocolate cake has more negative results than it used to. That work out is now kicking your ass. You go to bed earlier because your body just can't stay up all night like it used to. Your patience and tolerance for BS decreases. Panicking yet?

No worries my beautiful Reese. Just like that same car, if you took good care of yourself during the "growing years" you still have a lot of life left.

Welcome to the Cougar Club Reese! I was always told that life didn't begin until 40. I never knew what that meant until I hit 40. You too, will wake up one day and say "THAT'S what that meant!" LOL Your patience and tolerance for every day stressors increases. You actually begin to understand things that made you say "WTF?" 20 years ago. Little things no longer bother you. You brush them off as well as you give a blowjob. Your sarcasm will increase because, well, you just don't really give a shit anymore lol.

Instead of looking forward and thinking "what do I want to do with my life" you will now look behind and think "THIS is what I have accomplished. THIS is what it's all about."

You have so much more to talk about with a mature man. You have raised your children and are watching your grandchildren grow. You are watching your children make the same mistakes you made 20 years ago. You shake your head and laugh as it takes you back to fond memories-and dumb mistakes. It's now time to live your life. To do all the things you wanted to do but couldn't because of those same children. You love them to death but dammit so much you couldn't do because you were tied down. IT'S NOW TIME TO DO YOU!!! (which reminds me, we need to go on vacation. Me, you, Fawn and Lana-Sex in The City style lol)

Sex for a woman in her 40s is like that of a man in his 20s. You want it all the time. You want it when you want it, and how you want it. You are finally in tune with your body. You actually understand sexuality and what your body is telling you. You will now be less concerned about how he feels about your sexuality and more concerned about "getting yours." The signals from your brain are finally conjoined with the signals being fired from your loins. You "thought" you knew what it was all about before, but now you "get it."

You will seek out a mature man for that unbelievable love making. You know the kind....where he's in your head before your pants. The passion, the ecstasy, that sheet-pulling, loud-moaning, gut wrenching GREAT love making. You will also begin to hunt for that cub to put your claws in-that back up plan for those wild times. The one you can mold to satisfy you how YOU want to be satisfied. You no longer feel guilty when you make that booty call, do him hard, smack him on his sweaty little ass and snicker as you say "I'll call you" when you send him on his way (dammit where is my little black book!)

You are old enough to understand life but still young enough to enjoy it. At the end of the day, you sit down with your favorite book/movie/CD, kick your feet up and instead of saying "now what," you say out loud "now THIS is living."

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #28
elgato111
Valued Poster

Happy birthday Reese.

No need to worry dear, life after 40 takes on a whole new meaning. You have gained much wisdom and understanding for the first 40. Now over the next 40 you will use that wisdom and understanding to make better decisions , better enjoy life's little pleasures and yes, the sex only gets better.

As a long time hobbyist now in his early 60's I found after 40 I became more aware of all the great things around that I had not experienced yet. Since then I have been slowly going thru my "bucket list" and having a ball.

Look forward Reese because the best is yet to come. Trust me, it gets better, just a little slower is all. But slow is wonderful.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #29
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all of your replies...I will respond more personally later. Just had to say that I am with Fawn right now and her 50 yr old engine is purring just fine. :-)

Pics to follow!!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #30
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Hell, I wish my engine ran as good as either the Foxy Reese or the Fantastic Fawn models....

Happy Birthday, you know the best way to celebrate 40 is a PPE Sashing in his new dungonO'Fun...

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women