Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2018, 11:37 AM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

My advice would be to withdraw a good sized chuck of money and set up abiut six or eight sessions with the best review, best looking gals in this board. Two hour sessions. And jet them fuckmyour brains out to the point of exhaustion. Four to sux weeks non-stop.

Then dip,your toes into the civi dating pool. That way, the first time you get a civil who treats you reasonably well and isn’t a dead lay, you wing be so tempted to get married right away. You’ll know that there is better out there.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:53 AM   #17
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
My advice would be to withdraw a good sized chuck of money
He's recently divorced...…...
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:16 PM   #18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

He has had an account since 2011...lmao I'm sure he can figure it out. No lurks that long.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:51 PM   #19
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

If you're single get on POF. I know friends on it and all the free pussy you could ever want with minimum effort. You dont even have to take these middle aged desperate ladies out on dates. They'll bring the pussy to you.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:01 PM   #20
BBCDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Take a trip to Thailand!
BBCDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:11 PM   #21
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104
Exclamation

Marriage is a scam started by the church.

Just a way for a woman to take everything you own.

No one ever abide by their vows anyway.

For better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in health and in sickness, until death do us part.

First time they have an argument about money or anything trivial, instead of working it out and agreeing to disagreeing, someone brings up the D word.

In a divorce, even when the man didn't cheat or do anything wrong, the courts always rule in favor of the woman and awards her everything: money, material things, children custody, etc.

I seen friends and my own brother divorce many times and they didn't cheat on their wives.

The marriage and relationship just wasn't there anymore, it was time for them to part ways.

Every time they left with the shirt on their back.

Their ex got the houses and everything in it and cars and child support and alimony and even a lump sump check at the divorce paper signing.

One of them who didn't do anything wrong, one day she just said this is not working out and she wanted a divorce, he had to bring a $130,000 check at the divorce paper signing plus she got everything else: house, cars, everything in the house, custody of their son, and stipulation on how much money he is supposed to pay her monthly until the kid turns 18.

This was in the early 90's. $130,000!!

Even after the kid turned 18, she was still calling him for money:

his car needs repair, he needs money for college, he needs a new laptop for his dorm room, etc
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:17 PM   #22
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I'm happily married, just need some side action to keep me happy.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:59 PM   #23
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
My advice would be to withdraw a good sized chuck of money and set up abiut six or eight sessions with the best review, best looking gals in this board. Two hour sessions. And jet them fuckmyour brains out to the point of exhaustion. Four to sux weeks non-stop.

Then dip,your toes into the civi dating pool. That way, the first time you get a civil who treats you reasonably well and isn’t a dead lay, you wing be so tempted to get married right away. You’ll know that there is better out there.
I like this idea a lot....

Go get your feet wet OP....experience all the shit you haven’t in 30 years
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:33 PM   #24
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
He's recently divorced...…...
You don’t have to be broke after a divorce. You just have to plan carefully. First, dint get married until you have already accumulated significant wealth thatbis seosrate property. Second, don’t commingle that separate prioerty and treat your dividends (community) and you capital gains (separate) according to the law. Thirds, don’t get married without a prenup and make sure you don't cheap out. Get a good lawyer and do it right. And don’t overreach. Tailor your prenup to the facts in your marriage, and don’t use a generic one. If it’s set aside — and There are 27 grounds to set one aside in Texas — it’s useless. Finally, keep records meticulously and accurately like your financial future depended on it. Because it does. An extra $600-1,000 spent on an accountant per year to keep a full set of household books can save you hundreds if thousands of dollars.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 03:48 PM   #25
DDuck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Go see Lisa at Pearls
Enough said
I went 35 years before divorce
Lisa got me back on track
DDuck is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 04:50 PM   #26
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@ For better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in health and in sickness, until death do us part.

Not said at weddings any longer lol
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:14 AM   #27
BozMan
Account Frozen

It's funny. My first programming effort in college, in the prehistoric age, (in Fortran) was a dating program. Professor thought I was crazy. Maybe I should have stuck with the idea. :-) Now, looking around, I had no idea there were so *many* dating apps out there....
BozMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:28 AM   #28
BozMan
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazztex View Post
Wow, you have been a member here for 7 years and this is your first post.

Interact on the board and see who here has the posting style and carry themselves to your liking.

Physically attractive to you.

Just have fun and relax here.

Real world is a different ball game this day and age.
Yes, have been in the background here for a while. My observation has been that this community has a unique perspective on issues and a certain kind of frank honesty. I'm really touched by everyone's replies and kindness.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:30 AM   #29
BozMan
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Dating is awkward as hell at our age. I know things certainly changed a lot during years I was married. Where to start? I guess that depends on what you are looking for. Our Time is a dating site for the 50+ crowd (don't know if it's free) and POF (Plenty of Fish) is a popular free one.
Where to start indeed! I guess I need a post-divorce version of a bucket list....
Old 08-30-2018, 11:34 AM   #30
BozMan
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
No one can tell you what will make you happy OP....I know that doesn’t sound helpful at all...

Divorce isn’t always a bad thing...I’ve been through two of them ...and I’ve always come out on the other side happier, healthier and I get hotter!

If the nsa route is something you’re interested in...this could be the place for you...just figured out what you’re looking for...your boundaries and stick with them..

Burner phone is a fantastic idea! That way if you get a BSC ....you can just change your number or throw the phone away and get a new one and she just goes away too..

the best way to get over a “breakup” is to get under someone else. Meaning if you want to move on, the best way to do so is by having rebound sex. It comes from the notion that having sex without feelings is the most cathartic way to forget about the person whom you felt everything...

Have fun...and play safe
Ohh.... While the privacy aspects of an 'alternate' phone made sense, I had not considered the possibility of a need to cut a connection by killing the phone number itself... Now that I think about it, I recall friends who had related horror stories about, uhm... crazy women -- or their crazy ex's. Food for thought....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women