Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #16
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
Lol!! You need to either re-read or continue your education. I’ve been around too long. You and your team of bully’s are not going to faze me.
I'm not on a team, and I'm not trying to bully you.

I just noticed that Analeese called Wiley out, and I didn't think it was fair that you did the same thing and it wasn't called out.

Instead of fucking with the session based on conversation, I think we would all do well to follow the advice given in most of this thread.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:15 AM   #17
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Since my minimum visit is two hours real world talk is going to happen between nuts. But I have my preferences. Discussing similiar interests. Recent events, etc I don't mind. What I do NOT like is gossiping about other providers. And telling me anything about another client will guarantee no return visits. As long as she's ready to play when Dick Dastardly shows up again I'm good.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:31 AM   #18
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Crock... I’m sorry but you are still putting words in my mouth..Never said anything of the sorts! And it’s our bodies! If you come into our private, closed door space acting like a prick and being disrespectful you are probably not gonna get good luvin! Just because you come in w some cash doesn’t give you the right to be disrespectful and choose what to pay! Oh Hell No!

I just think mutual respect gets everyone what they want!
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:36 AM   #19
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post

I just noticed that Analeese called Wiley out, and I didn't think it was fair that you did the same thing and it wasn't called out.

Instead of fucking with the session based on conversation, I think we would all do well to follow the advice given in most of this thread.
Didn’t notice that comment...

Imma step out of this conversation before more drama comes and I get caught up in the middle...

Interesting topic and advice that even I could stand to follow OP...so ty for posting and the replies have been interesting to say the least

Edit: no agenda....Wiley I have left you alone ....not said a word to you ...and I insult when I feel it’s deserved and I’m provoked..period. I’m not having a hard time at all actually. I’m just picking my battles and you aren’t worth having one with anymore imo..Like or it or not ...but if you don’t ..you most certainly can put my condescending ass on ignore..you’re the one that seems to have an agenda...repetitive one at that.

Can we stay on topic of this thread please .....
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:36 AM   #20
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
Lol!! You need to either re-read or continue your education. I’ve been around too long. You and your team of bully’s are not going to faze me.
No one is bullying you, that went out when the mods started to enforce the guidelines. I disagreed with your assessment and said why. I said the hygeine and respect should be the factors that determine a good time, not a witty conversation. I made no mention that I pay what I feel like paying in my donation to a provider, so I think you need to re-read my reply post to you on this thread (#9), especially the last paragraph. Now, let's not forget, the subject of this thread is conversation while BCD, nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post

Analeese didn't call me out as there is nothing to call me out on, she sees what she wants to see in posts. Now, she does have a clear agenda against me, but she cannot find any dirt to spill, so she is going to do what she can as that is her MO. She is having a hard time not being able to insult and condescend to people as she regularly has done in the past.

I agree that everyone has a preference and while people do not always agree, there is no need for name calling or putting someone on blast for having a different opinion.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:46 AM   #21
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I feel that each client has different expectations and needs for a session. There may be a client that wants to spend the entire hour with nothing but conversation and that's fine. An experienced provider can read the client and the situation and cater the session to his needs.
On the other hand, I've seen experienced providers decide to stop a BJ and make some irrelevant comment about something I don't care about and then go back to business which totally kills any IOP.

This can be a big benefit to having a regular repeat customer. You can get past all of the unknowns and you should know what each other's expectations are.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:29 PM   #22
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

This.....

I just think mutual respect gets everyone what they want![/QUOTE]
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:00 PM   #23
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I feel that each client has different expectations and needs for a session. There may be a client that wants to spend the entire hour with nothing but conversation and that's fine. An experienced provider can read the client and the situation and cater the session to his needs.
On the other hand, I've seen experienced providers decide to stop a BJ and make some irrelevant comment about something I don't care about and then go back to business which totally kills any IOP.

This can be a big benefit to having a regular repeat customer. You can get past all of the unknowns and you should know what each other's expectations are.
This^^^. 100%.

I think some people would be surprised that the majority of guys who see me want to talk about anything and everything for about an hour before we dive in. That’s why my min time is 90 min.

My P411 profile does a good job at self selecting my type of guy and I in no way begrudge the guys who just want to get down to business. But you have to remember a lot of guys feel like they don’t have someone at home to talk to about whatever is in their mind and so like to know about a lady’s personal life if she’s willing to share. WALDT
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:05 PM   #24
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Guys that want to talk are probably shy and are afraid to take control. I agree with the op, I wouldn't want to hear your problems either.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:09 PM   #25
Guest083119
Account Disabled

I’m sure that is sometimes the case but most of my visitors are very type A types and definitely not shy. Then again, I don’t sit there and complain nonstop, we have mature convo while intermittently making out and drinking and having hors d’oerves (or cookies, lol).
Old 08-29-2018, 02:13 PM   #26
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I’m sure that is sometimes the case but most of my visitors are very type A types and definitely not shy. Then again, I don’t sit there and complain nonstop, we have mature convo while intermittently making out and drinking and having hors d’oerves (or cookies, lol).

I don't want you to think it was directed towards you. I meant in general.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:23 PM   #27
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Old 08-29-2018, 02:31 PM   #28
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post

+1000
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 04:47 PM   #29
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Conversation to break the ice after you walk through the door is one thing and perfectly OK IMHO, but unfortunately some girls don't know when the casual convo should end and the real fun should begin.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 05:19 PM   #30
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
ladies,

that is, please do not start going on about how shitty things are, how your kid's father is being the jerk that he is, how that other provider you thought was your BFF turned out to be a back-stabbing thief, etc. etc. etc.
please do not ask us what we do, are we married, etc.
and, after i've left, please do not text, pvtMsg, call me asking for money or a loan or something to tide you over.

let's keep our time together intimate, fun, erotic, sexy, and filled w/ as many orgasms as we can muster.

thanks!

Good luck with that

There are some chatty kathys out their and then with a VJs that U can park a 747 in and still have clearance.
BSC and GPS the list never ends
Pay Ur phone bills

Tell clients NO

Do not waste clients time with NCNS.

P411 helps with clients that NCNS if the rules are followed.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women