Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2011, 01:07 AM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

All of you Texas guys have to remember that Perry is not a huge name...outside of Texas. Of course I know who he is from a few of the evening soundbites but I have learned much more on this one thread than I ever would have otherwise.

I'm with TTH (and I can't believe I said that!), I think the eventual Republican winner hasn't entered the race nor is even being talked about much at this point. I'm leaning towards someone like Marco Rubio, Rudy Guilanni, Gen. David Petraeus, Bobby Jindal or one of the more obscure governors to take it all.

Jimmy Carter did the same thing back in the day, came out of nowhere (GA Senate and Governor actually) to beat Ford.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:24 AM   #17
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I believe that's the simplest question I have ever seen posted around here!! The Black Vote is already sealed up tighter than a frog's ass!

Unfortunately... I believe Wellendowed is probably correct... I should have said "unbelievably"... but I think the White House is BO's to lose!! * Still can't hardly believe I said it!!

I think there are a few quality Republican candidates... but none of them are polling anywhere near the top!* Couple that fact with almost every major news agency except one, sucking BO's cock at every chance.... I don't see him losing.* Still can't believe I said it!!

Given the current menu from either "side ".... I can see myself voting for another sure loser again!!* Stick a fork in the USA... it's over! *I may have nothing left, but my clear conscience, that's worth anything!
Like all the major news agencies don't lie? Mr. Giz you know that the game is rigged, you know that the media is DEFINITELY rigged. I wouldn't believe one of them polls about Barrack. Plus many Americans know how the government has been cooking the books.

Ron Paul is the only one who can effectively beat him because many Americans realize what a fraud he is. I don't believe that many Black Americans will vote for him either, maybe the majority but not all are going to vote for him, maybe half. The Black vote is mainly tied to the south in which McCain won the vast majority of. The black vote didn't get Barrack in the White House anyways. It was White America who put him in there and thats not a racist remark. I would have rather seen Jesse Jackson as President. Obama threw Black America under the bus, Jackson wouldn't have done that. Thats also why Jackson hasn't been elected as President. Obama serves the corporatist elites in this country and people know that. You can fool them once but you are not going to fool them twice. Black Americans realize who Obama serves, just ask them in Detroit. Obama isn't stupid, he's going where the money is and he knows he's going to get it from corporate America.

Well if you don't vote for who you want in there then their definitely not getting in the White House. In my book Barrack has shown absolutely poor leadership while in office.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:26 AM   #18
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
All of you Texas guys have to remember that Perry is not a huge name...outside of Texas. Of course I know who he is from a few of the evening soundbites but I have learned much more on this one thread than I ever would have otherwise.

I'm with TTH (and I can't believe I said that!), I think the eventual Republican winner hasn't entered the race nor is even being talked about much at this point. I'm leaning towards someone like Marco Rubio, Rudy Guilanni, Gen. David Petraeus, Bobby Jindal or one of the more obscure governors to take it all.

Jimmy Carter did the same thing back in the day, came out of nowhere (GA Senate and Governor actually) to beat Ford.
Yeah and Carter was a lousy puppet President but Obama takes the cake, he is the ultimate puppet President. The American people can only be duped for so long, they are waking up to the corruption at the TOP, some of them are atleast. There are to many people stuck in celebrity pop culture to know what is really going on in this country and thats the sad part. General Petraeus wouldn't have a chance plus he has a new job.

One could say the shit Ron Paul is going through is political racism. The SUPER RICH do not want him in office and their trying every trick in their book to make it happen. It borders on what Martin Luther King Jr. was going through during his Civil Rights Marches but White America wasn't listening. You think MLK was getting a lot of media coverage back in those days? This is how the media plays people, this is how the RICH play people and it works!
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:24 AM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

No endorsement of Carter from me, lousy president. He's the one that created two new cabinet-level departments during his tenure: the Department of Energy and the Department of Education. And signed the Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act of 1979, bailing out Chrysler.

Of course he did deregulate the beer industry by opening access of the home-brew market back up to the craft brewers, making it legal to sell malt, hops, and yeast to home brewers. so he wasn't completely lousy.

But his rise to the top at that time could be an example of how this primary/election cycle might go. Who knows?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:26 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The straw poll is only bat shit crazy Republicans. Of course he's going to loose it. That's why he can win the general election.

Huntsman believes in climate change. He thinks the government has a role to play in health care reform. He supported civil unions, but not same sex marriage. He avoids all the crazy issues that will sink every other Republican candidate with independent voters. And as between self-identified Democrats, Independents, and Republicans, Republicans are still the smallest group.
That is the other Mormon of which I spoke.

He can win the general but is going to have a hard time winning the nomination. I think he will be there in the end, he has not played to all the crazies as of yet and he has plenty of money to wait out things like the BS Iowa straw poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I think the one that has a chance in the general is the other Mormon.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:23 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The election is not going to be about a Republican candidate; It is going to be about Barack Hussein Obama and his failed/successful policies.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Wellendowed your wrong! Your stance on Ron Paul is very weak. Obama has A LOT of work to do to get reelected! I can see that you believe corporate controlled mainstream media when it comes to picking candidates! It seems to me that they chose for you last election because you wanted to feel like a winner. I see that you've bought into the celebrity pop-culture that the elitists sold you with Obama. Their playing you like a fiddle! Hopefully you weren't one of the people who voted for Barry Soetoro just because you consider him to be black. He serves Rich White America, corporate America, special interest groups, Wall St lobbyists. Shit, Obama threw black Americans under the bus!

The media whores have gotten into your mind, you say that Ron Paul is unelectable and thats what every media whore is told to do by their masters or else. It's the billionaires who control what people see over their TV sets if you haven't figured that out. The (employees) of NBC, CBS, Fox news, and CNN all do as they are told or they get the pink slip. The owners control the shit, not the (little guys/employees).

The mean green that Congressman Ron Paul may supposedly want to legalize is not even his main message! How can you say that age will play a part of this? Barrack Obama is doing a horrible job for his age! Thats a weak issue you bring up and your trying to put incorrect information in peoples minds, maybe you should do some research on Ron Paul.

Check this video out, it's Maxine Waters of the Congressional Black Caucus and she's tired of making excuses for Obama! Listen to what pissed off fellow Black Americans have to say about Obama, "Let him go!" http://www.infowars.com/black-caucus...ses-for-obama/

Tell me why Obama isn't in the Black communities? It's because he serves the Rich! Haven't you figured that out?

Check this one out!
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...--the-top-tier

Here's one more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OqVQ5oUkU6w

So do you let the media chose for you on who is the most popular in America? Thats what the American Presidential race has become because there are a lot of fools out their that think this is an American Idol contest. Wouldn't you agree?

It seems to me that Ron Paul is the only one that has a spine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSMse...layer_embedded
what's my stance on Ron Paul??? As, I stated I actually like some of his ideas- he's the most honest of the bunch, but like I said he has some extreme views that majority of Americans are not ready fo- there are even some Republicans who are turned off by Ron Paul's views on legalizing "bad" medicine and legalizing prostitution add his age and you get some one who is not electable- sorry just the facts.
In terms of Maxine Waters- she is entitled to her own viewpoints- did you read or see how Al Sharpton , Eric Dyson, and Tavis Smiley fought back against what the Black Caucus and Maxine Waters stated???
Let me put it to you like this since I am a African American who is Independent- I am intelligent enough to know that Barack Obama represents all of America- all this talk about Obama doesn't come to the Black community are all bullshit- Obama has to represent every one not just African Americans he's the President of the U.S not of Black america. Yes, it's true that African Americans today have a higher unemployment rate than America an Obama needs to focus on jobs.
You act as if the Black Caucus is going to support Perry, Romney or Palin???
I am going to go on record and say these one more time- only way Obama loses if the economy is really fucked up next year meaning the UE rate hits double digits.
The GOP made some crucial mistakes- number one the Ryan Plan will be talked about during the elections because quite a few of the candidates running now supported the measure and what sticks with Americans was the GOP idea of giving vouchers for medicare and at the same time giving tax breaks to corporations- big fucking mistake to make during a recession!!! No American who is struggling wants to hear any politicians talking about giving tax breaks to the Wealthy.
Another huge mistake- the GOP supported extending Bush tax cuts- Americans are realizing that the Bush tax cuts is not doing shit- here's Paul Ryan getting booed for supporting wealthy tax breaks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kgnE1Xvec
Also, what was the GOP plan for Health care??? And finally the debt ceiling left a sour taste in most Americans mouth as most Americans want the wealthy to pay their fair share.
The fact of the matter- most Americans don't see the GOP as representing the every day Americans- Obama wanted to give TARP money to Small business- guess who opposed that issue? Obama has given tax breaks to the middle class- guess who wants to give tax breaks to the rich.
Finally, whatever you guys think of Obama- call him a rock star or whatever, but he's tremendously popular across the board and is likable look at the money he has already raised- he can fill up any stadium and raise money quicker than any other GOP candidate and that's going to count- in order for Obama to lose- it's going to have to be from a candidate who is in the middle- Independents are not going to flock in masses to far right wing guys like Ron Paul, Bachmann or Perry. To Cute Ole Guy- I will make any monetary bet that Perry will not defeat Obama won't even come close- Perry is too far right wing- he's even hated in his own State and again his record is nothing to brag about once his lies were exposed- yeah he balanced his state's budget- thanks to Obama's stimulus money which he told people he wouldn't accept- again if you call creating thousands of jobs that pay $7.25 an hour success than more power to him.
A candidate to beat Obama has to have a lot of Charisma and is going to have to be in the middle where they would be able to pull some of the Independents away from Obama. I am actually part of an Independent group in Texas and although there are a lot of my peers who want Obama to do a better job- I haven't heard any of them embracing any of the GOP candidates.
Lastly let's not forget of course the main focus is going to be on jobs- but are the GOP going to say...well If I am elected the UE rate will be down to 4%- my question and anyone with a brain is going to ask how??? That's why when Bachmann mentioned if elected she's going to have gas at $2 a gallon- LMFAO so I guess she has some secret that George Bush and Obama apparently don't know- besides by having gas at $2 a gallon I guess she just said the fuck with alternative fuels- since having cheap gas will just mean Americans will be addicting to oil. Rememember 2 months ago the prince of Saudi Arabia told OPEC to consider making oil cheap to Americans to keep them "hooked" so they are not weaned off and searching and developing other fuel sources.
Honestly, if I was a Republican I would say 2012 is not looking goo for you guys as of yet- and I have heard this from my friends who are Republicans who are not impressed with whose running.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The election is not going to be about a Republican candidate; It is going to be about Barack Hussein Obama and his failed/successful policies.
You nominate Michelle Bachman and Obama will get re-elected even if Olivia and company find his real birth certificate in Kenya! LOL
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #24
HughJardon
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

If Perry wants it, he'll get the nomination. He has mass appeal and the power to generate large amounts of campaign contributions.
HughJardon is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Yeah and Carter was a lousy puppet President but Obama takes the cake, he is the ultimate puppet President. The American people can only be duped for so long, they are waking up to the corruption at the TOP, some of them are atleast. There are to many people stuck in celebrity pop culture to know what is really going on in this country and thats the sad part. General Petraeus wouldn't have a chance plus he has a new job.

One could say the shit Ron Paul is going through is political racism. The SUPER RICH do not want him in office and their trying every trick in their book to make it happen. It borders on what Martin Luther King Jr. was going through during his Civil Rights Marches but White America wasn't listening. You think MLK was getting a lot of media coverage back in those days? This is how the media plays people, this is how the RICH play people and it works!
CPT how were things in 1983???? Remember Reagan inherited some deep shit from Carter and during this same exact period the UE rate increased during this time period and you had the left saying the same thing that Reagan was a failure blah blah- also remember Reagan raised taxes and went on a huge spending spree at that time- after Reagan's term he had spent more money than all the other Presidents combine- but I guess since he was Republican and had to fix Carter's shit it was ok, but after his 2nd term what happened? This will happen all over again with Obama whether you like it or not- the left in 1983 was screaming :"The UE is rising...." However, in 1984 the Dems had a very weak cast running and Mondale had no chance of winnin g- amazing how history repeats itself.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #26
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Oh let's not forget too bad the GOP won't have the boogey man(Osama Bin Laden) to talk about anymore lol. Traditionally the Republicans were supposed to be the "tougher" of the 2 parties on National Defense- hmmm how's that working. Bush had 7 years to catch OBL never came close he was even quoted saying he's not too concerned about Osama : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmFkbBjbO0 and also in a mere 3 years the Obama administration captured and killed more Al-Queada/Taliban Insurgents than all of the Bush years combined- oh and Whirlway how's that Libya thing looking???? The fat lady is backstage warming up her vocals about to go on stage and you know what not one American soldier was killed, but yet you said this was Obama's war- at least obama's war if you want to call it that didn't send any American home in a body bag nor did it cost anywhere near a trillion dollars LMFAO!!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #27
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I believe that's the simplest question I have ever seen posted around here!! The Black Vote is already sealed up tighter than a frog's ass!

Unfortunately... I believe Wellendowed is probably correct... I should have said "unbelievably"... but I think the White House is BO's to lose!! * Still can't hardly believe I said it!!

I think there are a few quality Republican candidates... but none of them are polling anywhere near the top!* Couple that fact with almost every major news agency except one, sucking BO's cock at every chance.... I don't see him losing.* Still can't believe I said it!!

Given the current menu from either "side ".... I can see myself voting for another sure loser again!!* Stick a fork in the USA... it's over! *I may have nothing left, but my clear conscience, that's worth anything!
MrGiz I appreciate your honesty- but the GOP went too far from the right and they didn't embrace the poor and middle class- I mean look at recent events- they wanted to extend Bush tax cuts and refused to raise Taxes on the wealthy and want to cut Medicare in exchange for Vouchers- they are not viewed as the party for the people-
Old 08-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #28
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Against a generic Republican candidate, Obama seems to be vulnerable. In a head to head match-up against any of the announced Republicans, I suspect he would easily defeat them all but two. I believe the only two with a remote chance of beating Obama in the General Election are Huntsman and Romney. I do not feel either can win the Republican primary!
I don't think any of the candidates out there right now are worth a crap, and none of them stand up to the litmus test IMHO.

It is hard to tell how this will go. I think Obama might have a good chance of winning but I agree that Romney or Huntsman might have just as good a chance.

God help us if someone like Bachman or Perry get elected.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:08 AM   #29
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I wish people would start offering solutions instead of simply criticizing other peoples proposals. If you do not like Ryans plan for medicare than propose a viable alternative don't just critcize his in an effort to get votes. The one thing that the critics never point out is that doing nothing means that the program will collapse and everyone gets screwed. Libs always say tax the rich. Ryans proposal increases the costs to the rich so that the poor get additional support.

I am not sure if Ryans plan is the best but I do know that doing nothing will not work. If the public does not wise up and quit listening to sound bites that are inaccurate such as the rich do not pay thier fair share and Ryans plan will take away medicare or any number of BS statements from both sides we deserve what we get.

As to who will get the republican nomination I have no idea at this stage. I would guess Perry or Romney but don't ignore Gingrich. I would like Ron Paul or Gary Johnson since they are both libertarian.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:11 AM   #30
akito237
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Honestly, what the Republican party needs to do is select someone who can say "I'm not Obama" and "I'm not a nutcase" and get people to believe it. Unfortunately, that knocks out quite a few "frontrunners" and leaves the people who aren't that popular in the first place.
akito237 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women