Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 07:48 PM   #16
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_with_me View Post
to call a number out of a phone book and have someone ask you what you are looking for or run through a list of several descriptions of who's available right now.
And those days aren't that long ago, but until your post they had left my mind. Amazing. 10-15 years ago that's what you got was a verbal lineup of what the agency had.

And it always cracked me up the descriptions were just as overstated as the digital ads today, "First up we got Candi. Candi is 36/24/36 with double d's and legs for miles. She's 5'10" and brunette. She's a college student and an brilliant conversationalist...Next we got BRandi...she's....." Those phone operators were incredible liars.

You never heard, "All I got working tonight is Sandi. She's 42, staff edit, CC and has a flat stomach if you don't mind the C-Section. No tits to speak of but we're working on her. She's dumber than a box of rocks so she'll be about 45 minutes late but if you can hold on she'll take good care of you.."
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #17
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

The advice to book with a mature provider is something I missed telling the OP. My first was 53 (and could wear out most 18 year olds). She was a legend around here but has since retired. That old country song about "older" women being beautiful lovers had a ton of wisdom in it. The more mature providers have seen it all and are a great place to start - or finish for that matter.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:18 AM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctotx View Post
Ok, i'm a first timer here. I can't seem to hit the send button to these newbie friendly providers. You remember your first time? I would love to hear some stories.
It's when you don't get those jitters the first time you meet someone that you should be worried.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:33 AM   #19
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default We have a winner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
If you have jitters, maybe put up an ISO or post in the men's area and ask which newbie-friendly providers might be patient and able to put you at ease. I'd definitely recommend someone on the upper end of your acceptable age range for your first. The more mature the lady is, the more likely she'll be able to see past herself enough to help YOU relax. Just do your research and take the advice of the wiser men around you (choose your mentors carefully, please) and you'll be just fine. We ladies are very happy to see you and please you, so don't worry too much. You're going to have a great time.
Looks like Caroline would be "very happy to see you and please you, so don't worry too much". There you go!! She is willing to TOFTT...perfect!!

You two have a nice time and be sure to report back!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:00 AM   #20
DNiceGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 35

The first time was definitely nerve racking. I joined Eccie and P411 and did research for about 2 months. It was a little frustrating when all the P411 independent providers I was interested in needed 2-3 OK's.

I finally settled for a provider from an agency, as I felt there was a little bit of consistency (TC). I scheduled a 2 hour to make sure it wasn't rushed. It was a great experience, a wonderful provider, and a great start. I got my first 2-3 OKs there, and then I branched out, and almost exclusively with independents.

11 months, 22 unique OKs and more than twice that many sessions, now I wonder if I have an addiction.....

Best of luck, and keep us posted. And most importantly have fun!!

DNG
DNiceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:06 AM   #21
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
You never heard, "All I got working tonight is Sandi. She's 42, staff edit, CC and has a flat stomach if you don't mind the C-Section. No tits to speak of but we're working on her. She's dumber than a box of rocks so she'll be about 45 minutes late but if you can hold on she'll take good care of you.."
I love it!!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:14 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Are you able to even take pics of your 1.3 inches of dangling death?

Thanck you for asking. Yes, my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. I dress up the 1.3" of dangling death in seasonal costumes and get it to pose and send ladies the photos.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:46 AM   #23
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Thanck you for asking. Yes, my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. I dress up the 1.3" of dangling death in seasonal costumes and get it to pose and send ladies the photos.
Can we get a pic of the Valentine's outfit, pretty please?!?
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:43 AM   #24
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post

It's jaw dropping...
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:05 AM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
It's when you don't get those jitters the first time you meet someone that you should be worried.
A few other basic things for the OP to consider:

--What are you really looking for out of this? Whatever you answer honestly for yourself is not wrong, but just realize guys come here looking to different things. If you aren't honest with yourself then it is hard make the right investment.

--What is important to you? Essentially the same question as above only broken Dow a little more into some specifics. For me it is attitude, sense of humor, age range. Specific looks like hair color, height, etc., or particular menu are secondary. Other men care more about a certain body type, or location, or price. As with what you are looking for there is no right answer except in your own perspective. But being honest here really helps narrow down your search for someone who will likely be easier for you to write to.

--Read thriugh the Dallas board. Find a lady who meets what you think is important to you and just send her a PM--not askew ng for a session, but just following up on something she said or something you saw in her profile. A simple complement is often a much less threatening way for you to start. This PM is not really for HER, it is for YOU. It is the bunny slope instead of the double diamond for your first skiing experience.

--Once she replies, if you like her reply, jump in and ask about seeing her. Read her information required section, clearly fill it out, tell her a little about yourself so you are more than a flat piece of paper, and hit SEND. Whether you are looking for a GFE experience or a straight physical experience, be polite and professional. Full sentences. Half a page give or take, no more. Three page e-mails and one liners are both bad form and likely to get back results.

--I know there are mixed opinions on this one, but I would mention this is your first such experience. When you meet her you WILL be nervous. She will be able to tell that you are nervous. Best she understand why.

Anyway, that is my biased view of things. Hope it helps.

Good luck. But if you pick a good, well reviewed lady and and let hertake the lead you shouldn't need much luck.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:07 AM   #26
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Picture this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Are you able to even take pics of your 1.3 inches of dangling death?
Quote:
Thanck you for asking. Yes, my 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
Imagine an egg in a bird's nest....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
It would be an image violation if I post it in open forum. Tebow knows I do not like to violate the guidelines.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:36 PM   #28
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctotx View Post
Ok, i'm a first timer here. I can't seem to hit the send button to these newbie friendly providers. You remember your first time? I would love to hear some stories.
I'm a newbie myself..just got back from my very first time.

What's going through your head when you're looking at the profile of a provider you like, and your mouse cursor is waiting just above the send button?

I'd like to second Caroline's advice about trying to find a more mature provider of whatever 'type' you like. A provider with more experience with clients will generally be more patient with a nervous client and have better skill at putting you at ease.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T
--What is important to you? Essentially the same question as above only broken Dow a little more into some specifics. For me it is attitude, sense of humor, age range. Specific looks like hair color, height, etc., or particular menu are secondary. Other men care more about a certain body type, or location, or price. As with what you are looking for there is no right answer except in your own perspective. But being honest here really helps narrow down your search for someone who will likely be easier for you to write to.

--Read through the Dallas board. Find a lady who meets what you think is important to you and just send her a PM--not asking for a session, but just following up on something she said or something you saw in her profile. A simple compliment is often a much less threatening way for you to start. This PM is not really for HER, it is for YOU. It is the bunny slope instead of the double diamond for your first skiing experience.
These two points would apply to everyone, not just those in Dallas.
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:07 PM   #29
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I thought this was a very well written page that provides tips for someone new. Of course this includes tips that specifically apply to her, but it also provides some great general tips. I've never met this lady, but she's put together a well thought out website, with a very personal feeling introduction.

http://fantasysrendered.com/?page_id=6
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #30
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I agree, she did a nice job with that.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women