Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2015, 10:40 AM   #16
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
So with commercials this is a 15 minute show?
The format says it's an hour. I'm sure this means more than one intervention per show, plus:

1. Plenty of back story regarding why he's doing what he's doing (Repetitive info over the 8 episodes)

2. How he identify's which girl to call.

3. Side story interviews from those that help him with security (See 8 Minute Rule)

4. Lots of call back information that they already told you before they cut to a 4 fricking minute commercial. (Like I couldn't remember what just happen before those dumb ass commercials that no one watches because of DVR's)

5. Why he has the 8 minute rule. With plenty of stories about his day's as a vice cop.

I would watch it at least once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Exploiting them for ratings instead of sex. Sounds like a win win to him either way he goes.
I don’t see how this really applies and is an easy cynical quip but doesn’t stand the test:

1. It's the network / producer that found the show, not the former cop. He was doing this work prior to the show.

2. Let’s looks at this at the micro level (Individual level): Assuming the absolute worst case scenario and dismissing all the good intentions that the individual may have for doing this work. Let’s take a closer look at the trade off. A onetime interaction that wants to uses their story/image with their consent vs. what’s presumed to be trafficked on a daily basis, which by definition is completely without their consent.

3. Exploitation at the Macro level (Exploitation of Women): Again assuming the absolute worst case scenario. The network’s use of something that is an absolutely reprehensible aspect of what is euphemistically call a “hobby”, is on the same level as a person being in potentially a trafficked situation. What a bunch of bullshit.

Unfortunately, I think we don’t want to consider how our actions could potentially be supporting such a horrendous thing. I’m not suggesting we are, rather we don’t want to have to consider our actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
I don't think the work he is doing is wrong....but a TV show? All that will do is further demonize the world's oldest profession and keep it from getting legalized in the future.
Sadly, I’m afraid SAangle nailed it. I wish this show would show a counter point to the profession, but I can’t see that happen.

I would love for this to spark a discussion of about the value of industry regulation and include story’s about where regulation is working. Discuss the impact of being charged with a crime of moral turpitude does to a lady’s future: How it diminishes her testimony in court. How it impacts her ability to leave the profession for something different.

Unfortunately, including these topics would be a sure fire way to give the show the kiss of death. The public backlash from a small loud religious right would kill the show for sure.

The group which ironically seems to have forgotten that JESUS himself hung out quite often with these professionals and was judged by others for doing it.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 12:47 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Fucking amateur ... I can drive a woman from the hobby in two minutes. My skills are noteworthy.
Wasn't your record 1.3 seconds?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 01:13 PM   #18
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

So after his 8 minutes to talk her out of the hobby can someone have 8 seconds to talk her into staying?

Staying would be a very easy CASE to make.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 01:15 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Can you fuck her for 4 minutes and then take four to talk her out of it?
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:01 PM   #20
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

How does he pass screening? That is my ultimate curiosity.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #21
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

Wow where would the tv ratings go without our hobby. I certainly understand getting girls off the streets that are under age and pimped but the world has forever had nice ladies like our providers and gentleman clients that enjoyed meeting and making it beneficial for both parties and messing with that is just wrong.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:34 PM   #22
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
How does he pass screening? That is my ultimate curiosity.
They fuck him in hopes he shutstfu!
Didn't work....
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:38 PM   #23
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
They fuck him in hopes he stfu!
Didn't work....
The screening Jaycee is talking about is what is done BEFORE they meet.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:39 PM   #24
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default 7min 50sec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Can you fuck her for 4 minutes and then take four to talk her out of it?

Baby you are beautiful, I can help you leave this job if you are ready to do the work it takes to be free of said constraints....yes/no. No...b back tomorrow!

Old 02-05-2015, 02:42 PM   #25
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default come on mule...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
The screening Jaycee is talking about is what is done BEFORE they meet.
Really!! heY!! Jack..HEY..! Dang jack always reaching for the better pile o haye! Ima' tie him with a pig knot nextime..
They aren't all to her standards bud...Jaycee is smart and beautiful..

Ultimately its good PR for the hobby though! The guys watching won't forget that its out there and close if ever wanted or needed...
Old 02-07-2015, 01:08 AM   #26
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
Wow where would the tv ratings go without our hobby. I certainly understand getting girls off the streets that are under age and pimped but the world has forever had nice ladies like our providers and gentleman clients that enjoyed meeting and making it beneficial for both parties and messing with that is just wrong.
Yes, it's amazing how many economies we actually support.
Solitaire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women