Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 11:43 AM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You anti brains are funny.

here is your link, STUPID. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/0...-pepper-spray/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Stupid? You were the pitiful fuck with the anti gun vid..Fuck off video head.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #18
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

mojo...
what if it was your child who was murdered because your constitutional {?} rights are more important than your child....i'll bet you'd change your view in a new york minute.....
gun confiscation is just more paranoia from the n.r.a. and other organizations....
I'd like to know how it's going to work...will armed swat teams of "jack booted thugs" attack you and your family....midnight raids....stop and search with no probable cause....
and try to remember that open carry doesn't only apply to white right wingers....20 gangbangers in full dress with weapons can also open carry and walk into your favorite shop or store sit down and order off the menu....if that happens what are you going to do....run home and get your gun....call all your friends to grab their guns and meet you because 20 gangbangers have just walked into a store and that can only lead to trouble....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What did that guy Joe The Plumber say to the families of Sandy Hook victims. "Your dead kids don't trump my constitutional rights", lol. Maybe that's why there hasn't been any gun confiscation, cause damit Joe the plumber has a point.

Jim
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:34 PM   #19
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
mojo...
what if it was your child who was murdered because your constitutional {?} rights are more important than your child....i'll bet you'd change your view in a new york minute.....
gun confiscation is just more paranoia from the n.r.a. and other organizations....
I'd like to know how it's going to work...will armed swat teams of "jack booted thugs" attack you and your family....midnight raids....stop and search with no probable cause....
and try to remember that open carry doesn't only apply to white right wingers....20 gangbangers in full dress with weapons can also open carry and walk into your favorite shop or store sit down and order off the menu....if that happens what are you going to do....run home and get your gun....call all your friends to grab their guns and meet you because 20 gangbangers have just walked into a store and that can only lead to trouble....
On the contrary, I don't wish for my shortcomings to affect others constitutional rights. That would be simply selfish. People who bitch about the second amendment in the wake of mass shootings are selfish, incompetent individuals.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stupid? You were the pitiful fuck with the anti gun vid..Fuck off video head.

"anti gun vid.." says ur'a stupid
Old 06-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You fuckers are crazy.

Even the NRA has told the "Open Carry" fools to stfu and leave their guns at home.

https://news.yahoo.com/nra-calls-ope...142822502.html

Numbnutted imbeciles. Nothing completes a trip to Starbucks like a toothless asshole wearing a Confederate flag bandana with a semiautomatic rifle slung over his shoulder.
The NRA has already done a 180

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/05/us...ates.html?_r=0
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:16 PM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I really get a kick out of the Idiot's pro gun rants and raves. I have been a gun owner my entire adult life. I currently have all 8 of the guns I own locked up in a very secure gun safe, bolted to the concrete slab of my home. I only use my guns for sport and nothing else. Even though I have a concealed handgun license, I have never felt the need to carry a gun for protection purposes. I suspect at this stage of my life I never will!

Knock on wood, I have never wished I was caring a gun out of fear that my life was in danger.

Perhaps I am the exception to the rule but I do not plan on carrying a firearm now or in the future, except for sporting purposes. I really do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I have never felt the government was out to get my guns. With the exception of the 3 guns left behind by my Dad, the government is fully aware of my address and which guns I own. They have yet to call me up and tell me they were going to confiscate my guns.

The Idiot gun nuts specialize in making a mountain out of a molehill. My unsolicited advice, grow some friggin' balls!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:13 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I really get a kick out of the Idiot's pro gun rants and raves. I have been a gun owner my entire adult life. I currently have all 8 of the guns I own locked up in a very secure gun safe, bolted to the concrete slab of my home. I only use my guns for sport and nothing else. Even though I have a concealed handgun license, I have never felt the need to carry a gun for protection purposes. I suspect at this stage of my life I never will!

Knock on wood, I have never wished I was caring a gun out of fear that my life was in danger.

Perhaps I am the exception to the rule but I do not plan on carrying a firearm now or in the future, except for sporting purposes. I really do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I have never felt the government was out to get my guns. With the exception of the 3 guns left behind by my Dad, the government is fully aware of my address and which guns I own. They have yet to call me up and tell me they were going to confiscate my guns.

The Idiot gun nuts specialize in making a mountain out of a molehill. My unsolicited advice, grow some friggin' balls!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE.

You are a "special princess"...

Old 06-08-2014, 03:16 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
"anti gun vid.." says ur'a stupid
People with a CCL usually aren't anti gun turnip brain.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:11 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
People with a CCL usually aren't anti gun turnip brain.

Funny... you are a stupid monkey with a gun.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:43 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

That was greatness!!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:44 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

You own 8 guns? Fucking right wing racist!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
That was greatness!!!!
Quote:

Congratulations you two are in a tie for dumbest mother fucker on the board. Standing in second place. Your mothers will be proud of you.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:32 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

ur'a dumb-ass.... Mom stole your cookie. Fuckin monkey bitch.

Old 06-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You own 8 guns? Fucking right wing racist!!!
Actually I had 11 guns a year and a half ago. But I gave one each to both of my sons and a third one to my son-in-law.

For those of you without a calculator and/or the mental capacity to follow along:

11 guns
-3 guns
8 guns

JLIdiot, were you able to follow the bouncing ball?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women