Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70658
biomed162262
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453207
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48341
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #16
lookingood
Registered Member

So our tax dollars are to be spent on extra police to make sure we are all educated better? Are we all going to sit around and have cookies and milk and learn something? Saturdays are the days I have my appointment to get my manscape, so I can't attend....what a bummer....yea right....

lookingood is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #17
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What a bunch of creepy ass crackas. Saltines specifically. I prefer a good Town House or Ritz. Even a Trisquit.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #18
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I hate everyone equally. What kind of racist does that make me.
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

This thread should be closed and deleted. It has no purpose on this board.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #20
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Yep, not seeing the "pertaining to the hobby" part of this thread nohow.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #21
rue10839
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

ANy of you ever hear of a kid named Marley Lyon? Probably not because he was a white kid that was killed by 3 black men in Charleston SC last year because he got last driving and made a wrong turn ending up in the wrong (black) neighborhood. They robbed and killed him because he was WHITE. This story did not make the news on CNN, CNBC or the other major networks because it is not politically correct. Just google his name and you can see a lot of the details. here is an article from a local news paper. http://www.postandcourier.com/apps/p...pc16/120739859
rue10839 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:10 PM   #22
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by rue10839 View Post
ANy of you ever hear of a kid named Marley Lyon? Probably not because he was a white kid that was killed by 3 black men in Charleston SC last year because he got lost driving and made a wrong turn ending up in the wrong (black) neighborhood. They robbed and killed him because he was WHITE. This story did not make the news on CNN, CNBC or the other major networks because it is not politically correct. Just google his name and you can see a lot of the details. here is an article from a local news paper. http://www.postandcourier.com/apps/p...pc16/120739859

+1

Tired of hearing about Trayvon!!
tuckahoe is online now   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #23
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe you should have advocated for him. Started your own movement. Don't blame a victim because another victim didn't get the press coverage as one did. Lot's of black women and girls go missing every year, but they only put the white one's all over the media, tv, etc., Same shit. If you feel strongly about an unjust event, follow your heart and speak, march or whatever it takes to be heard, but please don't twist shit up so it's situationally convenient for whatever point you're trying to make.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:19 PM   #24
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I think I'll just go to a gun show Saturday instead.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #25
sexaholic87
Gaining Momentum

Why would that story get press coverage? Those guys are probably going away for a long time and everyone knows that.

But that's precisely the point. Zimmerman, on the other hand, will get absolutely nothing. And trayvon's crime? Just like Lyon, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
sexaholic87 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #26
sexaholic87
Gaining Momentum

But in truth, I agree about closing this thread.

Not having anything to do with the hobby.
sexaholic87 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #27
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Yes. Close it trial is over ... NOT QUILTY.. Poor boy lost his life for making a bad decision .. Why can't people see that ? . Lesson to be learned here is don't hit people it's illegal.. And they might have a gun. But I do feel for the kid .. Iam sure he is regretting not going straight home,, his family should have tried and stop him from fighting as per his text.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #28
rue10839
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodBar View Post
Why would that story get press coverage? Those guys are probably going away for a long time and everyone knows that.

But that's precisely the point. Zimmerman, on the other hand, will get absolutely nothing. And trayvon's crime? Just like Lyon, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It never got ANY national press coverage. The Travon case has been all over the press since the day after it happened. And all kinds of spin has been put on depending on which news channel you watch. Don't get me wrong I am not advocating killing ANYONE. My point is that the media only plays you for suckers especially black folks because they know all they have to do is play the race card. Travon was not killed just because he was black, but that is what the media would like you to think. He was killed because he was roaming around looking like a thug in a neighborhood he did not belong in and when confronted he got into a fight which went bad for him. If when he was asked what he is doing in the neighborhood by Mr Zimmerman and he had been dressed in non gang looking clothing (No hoodie) if he was a nice kid and just replied "Sir I am not from here and I was just looking for a short cut to walk to the store, please let me know if this is not the direction I need to be walking" he would probably be alive today. AGAIN this is not justification for killing someone but this does not happen to nice normal kids (non gang related or just wanting to dress like they are in a gang) He was a smart ass thug who got into more than he bargained for. I am sorry he got killed but this should be a lesson for other young black males on what not to do. Act like a nice productive citizen instead of a thug and your chances of making something of yourself are tremendously increased.
rue10839 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #29
AJmustang
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun View Post
My comments are best left to myself.
Ditto!
AJmustang is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #30
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
What will the rally be celebrating anyway.

The fact that two rather stupid people met on a sidewalk
one day and one of them wound up getting shot.

Someone please explain, Bojulay no understand.

All that can really be said about the whole thing is that
it was a very unfortunate event, bad leading to worse
and someone got killed.

Zimmerman had his trial and was found not guilty.
He's not some kind of hero and Martin's not some
kind of martyr ether.
My sentiments exactly.

A wanna be cop meets a wanna be gangsta...
Brot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women