Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Im gonna quote you on that.

If that's so, then why are the Denver Police currently reviewing surveliance video? Why is the secret service involved?

You people are just comical in your bias.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...m_national_pop
Well they are going to investigate the incident cause a crime was committed. But be realistic if a car fled the scene and it's picked up on camera but the plate wasn't in view there really isn't much to go on. They aren't going to treat this like an Attempt Murder. If an arrest is made, more than likely the charges will be Aggrevated Damage To Property.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Other people described Jared as Lefty, his own rantings and shooting a prominent democrat in the head suggest otherwise.

He was just an anti-government nutjob.

Quote:
"the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar." Loughner's claims in his videos: "I'm able to control every belief and religion by being the mind controller!"
Sorry but your case is not proven IB. You found a random anti-government wacko. Not a hard core democrat.

Quote:
Ultimately, it seems illegitimate to tie Loughner to the mainstream right or mainstream left, as his beliefs were well within the realm of the fringe. Indeed, Loughner appears to have simply been a disturbed individual who lacked a coherent political philosophy other than a deep-seated anti-government sentiment.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...22-503544.html
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Other people described Jared as Lefty, his own rantings and shooting a prominent democrat in the head suggest otherwise.

Sorry but your case is not proven IB. You found a random anti-government wacko. Not a hard core democrat.

Case is made, marks-rocks-with-pee. Unlike any journalist you find with a different, agenda driven opinion, Ms Parker KNEW and associated with Loughner for several years.

'Former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views as "left wing, quite liberal," "radical."'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #19
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Case is made, marks-rocks-with-pee. Unlike any journalist you find with a different, agenda driven opinion, Ms Parker KNEW and associated with Loughner for several years.

'Former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views as "left wing, quite liberal," "radical."'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
That's her opinion. If she was such an expert on the guy she would have warned someone he was dangerous.

The guy was an anti-gov wacko.

You Failed IB. Sorry.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:39 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Give it up guys. Markie Mark has Kool Aid poisoning. He won't blame a democrat unless their name can be found on a ballot as a candidate for the democratic party....you know, like Fred Phelps.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:39 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's her opinion. If she was such an expert on the guy she would have warned someone he was dangerous.

The guy was an anti-gov wacko.

You Failed IB. Sorry.
You failed with your -- this -- thread, marks-rocks-with-pee. First, you gave this thread a title that is not supported by the very evidence you cite. Second, you made an statement embracing an 'absolute' that is not supported by history. Furthermore, marks-rocks-with-pee, you have been unable to diminish Ms Parker's knowing and associating with Loughner for several years. YOUR opinion that your opinion trumps Parker's personal observations of and her experiences with Loughner, marks-rocks-with-pee, is entirely irrelevant.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #22
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You failed with your -- this -- thread, marks-rocks-with-pee. First, you gave this thread a title that is not supported by the very evidence you cite. Second, you made an statement embracing an 'absolute' that is not supported by history. Furthermore, marks-rocks-with-pee, you have been unable to diminish Ms Parker's knowing and associating with Loughner for several years. YOUR opinion that your opinion trumps Parker's personal observations of and her experiences with Loughner, marks-rocks-with-pee, is entirely irrelevant.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Marks-rocks-with-pee, FAILED to prove his point in several ways.

First, marks-rocks-with-pee gave this thread a title that is not supported by the very evidence he chose to cite.

Second, marks-rocks-with-pee made a statement embracing an 'absolute' that is not supported by history, e.g., Jared Lee Loughner – a leftist.

Thirdly, marks-rocks-with-pee – who hangs on a corner in his hood in Harlem and has NO personal knowledge of or experiences with Arizona shooter and killer Jared Lee Loughner - a lefty – is of the excessively specious opinion that his opinion some how trumps Parker's years of personal observations of and her experiences with leftist Arizona shooter and killer, Jared Lee Loughner.

Marks-rocks-with-pee failed, and it is his opinion that is entirely irrelevant.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #24
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:

He was probably a left handed shooter. Thats probably what they meant, lol. You're dingy man.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #25
markroxny
Valued Poster

You're fogetting somthing IB......when they find the people who did this...and they will....you gonna be proven wrong.

You know nothing of harlem, i dare you to come here so I can beat the living shit out of you...but you wont'...cuz you are a coward.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #26
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're fogetting somthing IB......when they find the people who did this...and they will....you gonna be proven wrong.

You know nothing of harlem, i dare you to come here so I can beat the living shit out of you...but you wont'...cuz you are a coward.
Well that was a statement that truly redeems your true character now wasn't it.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Point is, marks-rocks-with-pee, is that you are ignorantly WRONG NOW!!! No one said a damn thing about what might happen tomorrow. YOU are wrong NOW, and all of your flustered sputtering cannot change that fact!!!

Marks-rocks-with-pee, FAILED to prove his point in several ways.

First, marks-rocks-with-pee gave this thread a title that is not supported by the very evidence he chose to cite.

Second, marks-rocks-with-pee made a statement embracing an 'absolute' that is not supported by history, e.g., Jared Lee Loughner – a leftist.

Thirdly, marks-rocks-with-pee – who hangs on a corner in his hood in Harlem and has NO personal knowledge of or experiences with Arizona shooter and killer Jared Lee Loughner - a lefty – is of the excessively specious opinion that his opinion some how trumps Parker's years of personal observations of and her experiences with leftist Arizona shooter and killer, Jared Lee Loughner.

Marks-rocks-with-pee failed, and it is his opinion that is entirely irrelevant.

What's more, marks-rocks-with-pee, you've demonstrated once again what a true punk you really are as you make empty threats from behind a computer keyboard to physically abuse those who express a different opinion.

Furthermore, you just added another hole to your argument that lefty-loos like you are non-violent sorts and do not seek redress through violence.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It does seem that KarlMarxRoxny likes to resort to violence when confronted with facts. Maybe he's not a liberal.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #29
markroxny
Valued Poster

Confronted with facts? What facts?? LMAO

I'm just letting that pussy know if he wants to say somehting about Harlem, he should know what he's talking about. I'd be glad to teach him....or any of you for that matter.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This thread started addressing the economy. You had to turn it into a thread that focuses on you. I'd say you have self-esteem issues. You might want to see someone about that. Just sayin'.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women