Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36494
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #16
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Nicely done, Taylor. Your stories make most swell with pride as we read them....
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #17
Guest062716
Account Disabled

I walked into my local restaurant and bar Friday afternoon, not really hungry, just looking for a straight shot of whiskey to help me relax and to top off the week.

The week had been hectic, and worse, sales were slow. Plenty of “Lookie Lous” taking up a ton of time and not really interested in parting with any of their money. I knew my commission check was going to be small, and that made me feel a little insecure about myself and my skills. Time to unwind before going home to an empty house.

As I sat sipping my drink (didn’t want to drink it all at once and get behind the wheel, so I was taking it slow) I was surveying the crowd. I noticed her sitting in the corner, alone. In her early 40s, captivating blue eyes, shoulder length red, curly hair, kissed with freckles, curvy, voluptuous with large natural breasts screaming to be released from that taut blue and white striped shirt.

I had not noticed her here before. She looked up anxiously, ever time the front door opened. She stared that way, tilting her head a little, straining to make out the individuals as they walked in. She would follow the single guys with her eyes and then drop her gaze as they walked over to a buddy or over to a bar stool and plopped down. She lowered her head and her eyes when they sat down and then raise them again when the door opened. I noticed she was clinging to a piece of paper.

I watched this go on for half an hour, as I nursed my double shot to a finish. I tipped the bartender and walked directly towards her. Her eyes lit up as did her face with that smile. Her pearly white teeth gleaming, as I got close she said, “Tony?”. “No”, I replied, “but I wish I were. You look like you could use a friend right about now, and I know I could. What kind of jerk would leave a beautiful woman like you sitting here alone and waiting?” She lowered her head, “I don’t know, but he is going to be sorry he stood me up” as she pulled out the chair and invited me to sit down. Introductions were made and she asked “What are your plans for the evening, mister?” I told her my week was over and I was headed home alone to an empty house for the weekend. “You are so wrong, there!”

I had previously laid my keys on the table as I sat down. The key fob had a mustang emblem on it and the remote was built into the car key. She quickly grabbed them and headed straight to the door pushing the remote control to make the lights flash. She easily found the car hopped into the driver’s seat. I was right behind her as she started it up, she unlocked the passenger door in time for me to hop in. “Let’s go!” she said “you are in for a wild ride tonight!”

Taylor ripped through the 6 speed Roush transmission like a pro. Her 6 inch heels were no problem as she expertly shifted gears. Her face was lit up in excitement. “I love the way she handles! She exclaimed as we got onto the highway. I was watching her work the clutch, brake and gas pedals. “Nice legwork” I said. “You like them? They go all the way up, you know.” She took her hand off the shift knob and slid back her skirt, exposing the fact that she was not wearing underwear. “You know, my hands are busy right now, why don’t you put YOURs to work.” I placed my right hand inside her right thigh. Her legs were warm, but her pussy was warmer, and wetter. She gasped as I slid my middle finger inside of her.

Alternating between penetration and clit massaging, I slid my middle and ring fingers deep inside her, curling them forward to rest on her G-spot, as I gently worked her swollen clit with my thumb. Steering, braking, shifting, down-shifting, I was paying no attention to her handling of the $40,000 sports car and was oblivious to where we were. I was focused on that tight, wet, hot pussy and those swollen lips and that pulsating clit. As she hit a big “O”, she hit the brakes, suddenly stopping the car and turning off the ignition. I looked out the window to see she had navigated to a service road, overlooking the damn of a local lake. There was a lone light on a maintenance building and not a set of headlights to be seen. It was dark, quiet, isolated.

After her orgasm, she reached with her right hand behind my seat and hitting the release button, sent my seat backwards 30 degrees. Before I knew what was going on, she had unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and had totally engulfed my swollen cock. She ran one hand under my shirt and was twisting my nipples as the other hand was massaging my balls. Wet, sloppy, rapid suction with amazing tongue movements along my shaft, followed by amazing BLS and back to sucking my throbbing cock. I reached over and freed her massive breasts and ran my left hand all over them. Grasping, massaging, running a ringer around her nipple and then gently squeezing and twisting. I could hear her moan under her breath as my swollen cock filled her mouth.

She pulled her hand out from under my shirt and grabbed my right hand, placing it on top of her head. I took the hint. I grabbed a handful of hair and forced her head forward as I thrust my cock even deeper into her mouth. She moaned in delight, taking every inch. I continued to “force” her as I face fucked her. She could tell I was getting close, the big vein began to throb. She grabbed the back of my hand again – forcing me to push her head even harder. I exploded, and again, and again. Massive load of cum had been built up in those blue balls over the weeks. She kept her lips sealed and her tongue working. Licking and sucking every drop and draining my balls dry. When I was completely drained, she handed me my keys and said take me to your place. You certainly won’t be alone this weekend…….
Old 12-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #18
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Hey that is my car.....!!!!!!!!!! and my SO....!!
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #19
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordmaster69 View Post
Hey that is my car.....!!!!!!!!!! and my SO....!!

Sorry, blame Tony for not showing up!

LOL, I guess I need to ad the following fine print..........

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The author accepts no responsibility for any thoughts you may form after reading his works.

Unless otherwise noted, all works appearing on this post are copyright OldSarge
Old 12-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #20
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice story Sarge...
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:55 PM   #21
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification