Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

This is no place to place a bet on anything. I wouldn't place a bet here even if I knew I could win hands down. I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of trying to collect being that there are way to many crooked bastards here to begin with.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #17
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Given the confidence shown by all the right wingers here, sounds like I should be getting odds. I'll consider all propositions, but if I wanted to give odds, I'd just go to Intrade or bet with a British bookmaker on my next trip.

Substantial? Say up to $10k?

Bets are determined by the winner of the electoral college, or if EC tie, who is eventually sworn in. (Popular vote is irrelevant.)

Budman, let me think on no third party. I might be willing to do that for an amount as small as $500. But you say you wouldn't be willing to let a third party hold the money because you don't know them. By the same token, I would be reluctant to trust a third party I don't know -- in this case you -- to honor their side of a bet when I knw that I am going to honor my side. Although I have not asked him about it, nor do I know him personally, I was considering Shyster John as the third party.

Here's the deal. I will bet you $500.00. I'll take Romney and you get the HNIC. No third party involved. I also have a hard time trusting you to honor a bet but that is the risk we take. As for the amount being so small that you may consider it, is that comment supposed to insult me? If so you"ll have to do alot better than that.

One more thing. Regardless of who wins payment must be made in the company of several other Eccie members of our choosing just to keep everybody honest.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
I hope you mean that you think a third party SHOULD win. Anyone who actually believes that Romney would be better than Obama probably voted for Geo W., twice. And didn't fucking learn the first time. By all means, let's keep making the same stupid shit political decisions.
Of course I mean Gary Johnson should win, but won't. I really don't see much difference between Obama and Romney. If I had to choose, it would be Romney, because all indications are that he is a genuine Mormon. I've never worked with, was friends with, or met a Mormon who didn't treat me with respect and was honest in his dealings with me. I know Romney and honesty are a stretch, but that's what would tip me in his favor, if I had to. It's certainly not his policy decisions.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Here's the deal. I will bet you $500.00. I'll take Romney and you get the HNIC. No third party involved. I also have a hard time trusting you to honor a bet but that is the risk we take. As for the amount being so small that you may consider it, is that comment supposed to insult me? If so you"ll have to do alot better than that.

One more thing. Regardless of who wins payment must be made in the company of several other Eccie members of our choosing just to keep everybody honest.
Y'all just let me know. I will be there to help keep everyone honest...fuckers
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #20
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am already in on all the action I want.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I am already in on all the action I want.
Hell, you still owe me $1 million from a bet we made 4 years ago! Scoundrel!

Or was it a buck?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Hell, you still owe me $1 million from a bet we made 4 years ago! Scoundrel!

Or was it a buck?
If you give Odumbo and Bernanke another four years to continue to devalue the dollar, it’ll take a million dollars to buy a dollar’s worth of merchandise.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #23
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do The Math!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I think the race is going to be a little tighter than what I expected a few months ago.

. . . Nevertheless, my money is still on President Obama.

If anyone heard and listened to the Clinton speech, he was right! He and Obama will turn the country in the right direction, and I am sure of it. Just look at the difference between The Clinton Administration and The Bush Era! Think about it.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If you give Odumbo and Bernanke another four years to continue to devalue the dollar, it’ll take a million dollars to buy a dollar’s worth of merchandise.

Hell, it will take 2Pups another 4 years to pay the first installment on the $1 million he has owed me for 4 years.

Or was it a buck?

2Pups must be a Far, Far, Far Right Wing-Pup!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It was a dollar and we made a double or nothing bet of which I will no longert owe you a dollar in a hair under 60 days..
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:

I'll take the bet with one alteration. I'd prefer payment by check or money order. I don't always get to Dallas that often and when I do, I'm often not alone. In the event I lost, I'd hate for you to wait for your money.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I don't know what you consider substantial but I will bet you $500.00 that Romney wins. As for a third party holding the funds who did you have in mind. Why would I trust anyone that I don't know to hold the money?
You afraid somebody's gonna fuck you for $500?

I'm guessing you could get fucked AND blown for that kind of jack! Maybe from a DDG woman!

shit, maybe even on the planet Kolob.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
It was a dollar
Well, I was close!
Old 09-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #29
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Here's the deal. I will bet you $500.00. I'll take Romney and you get the HNIC. No third party involved. I also have a hard time trusting you to honor a bet but that is the risk we take. As for the amount being so small that you may consider it, is that comment supposed to insult me? If so you"ll have to do alot better than that. The next time one of you TPunk Parrotriots say, "We're not racist," you might want to keep your round, dick sucking mouths shut. Just a thought.....

One more thing. Regardless of who wins payment must be made in the company of several other Eccie members of our choosing just to keep everybody honest
Quote:
I am already in on all the action I want. Yep the $2 bet you welshed on has got you strapped.

Quote:
It was a dollar and we made a double or nothing bet of which I will no longert owe you a dollar in a hair under 60 days.Like I said......

Hmmmmmmmm
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I been trying to get their money for four years, first with McCain/Palin and now with Romney/Ryan.

That you were able to get $500.00 from one of them big mouths is a miracle!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women