Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162793
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41876
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2014, 09:47 AM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't see the problem here. She's using the law the way it was written. Good for her. I hope her business is very successful, and she soon no longer qualifies for the subsidy and has to hire dozens of employees. If she can make lemonade out of the gigantic lemon Obama shoved up our asses, more power to her.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:57 AM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=CJ7;1055022139]I want you to eat shit,and shove the subsidy bullshit up your ass

Very well said comrade, your programming seems complete...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:00 AM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't see the problem here. She's using the law the way it was written. Good for her. I hope her business is very successful, and she soon no longer qualifies for the subsidy and has to hire dozens of employees. If she can make lemonade out of the gigantic lemon Obama shoved up our asses, more power to her.
I find something inherently wrong with lauding both a system that encourages and a person who blithely grasps at the "benefit" by quitting a job as if receiving this benefit is a right, and that ignorantly (without thinking) ignores the fact this benefit is an imposition on other people who struggle everyday to work or worked their butts off to get where they are

nothing is wrong with helping those who cannot help themselves, but to impose yourself on others when you can support yourself and then be celebrated for it and to celebrate a system that allows it is wrong

the obtuse Machiavellian subterfuge that claims freedom and liberty in this is typical of many other democrat word twists
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:04 AM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I find something inherently wrong with lauding both a system that encourages and a person who blithely grasps at the "benefit" by quitting a job as if receiving this benefit is a right that ignorantly (without thinking) is imposed on other people

nothing is wrong with helping those who cannot help themselves, but to impose yourself on others and be celebrated for it and to celebrate a system that allows it is wrong

so obviously you're saying you refuse to take full advantage of the tax system at the end of every year, and allow your deductions to go unclaimed ....

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:12 AM   #20
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so obviously you're saying you refuse to take full advantage of the tax system at the end of every year, and allow your deductions to go unclaimed ....

you copied me before I could get my cell phone to work right and I kept losing my sign in
Old 02-26-2014, 01:25 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchybruno18 View Post
Thanks to Obamacare someone will be able to pursue her or his dream by starting a business, what could be more republican than that, not counting that obamacare was originally a republican idea but since it was a democrat who implemented it, now it is suddenly bad.
Let's see ... when originally touted by your King in 2009, it was going to be good for the economy and good for the job market, reduce insurance premiums, and increase coverage. It was the "Correct-All" for the Nation's ills.

So, now that it has done that .......

It's good for the Nation because people won't "HAVE TO WORK" now!!!!

Let's reduce taxes by cranking up the "Death Panels"!!!

I want you to take a long, serious look at the "newly" subsidized former school teacher!

What possible "pre-existing condition" could she have ...

...........................to increase her risks for the pool?

She had a half-time job ... teaching ... so now she is going to run a business?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:03 PM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

insert "yet" after obtuse and before Machiavellian
Old 02-26-2014, 03:58 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Sara Palin? Is that you bitch?

Death Panels are only for you old fuckers that did not save enough money to pay for your own care. You selfish bastards that want the government to pay for your heart transplant at 90 years old are shit outta luck.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:38 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I find something inherently wrong with lauding both a system that encourages and a person who blithely grasps at the "benefit" by quitting a job as if receiving this benefit is a right, and that ignorantly (without thinking) ignores the fact this benefit is an imposition on other people who struggle everyday to work or worked their butts off to get where they are

nothing is wrong with helping those who cannot help themselves, but to impose yourself on others when you can support yourself and then be celebrated for it and to celebrate a system that allows it is wrong

the obtuse Machiavellian subterfuge that claims freedom and liberty in this is typical of many other democrat word twists
I didn't "laud" the system. I "lauded" her.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I didn't "laud" the system. I "lauded" her.
I didnt say you lauded the system nor even did I state that you did her..but yes you did in fact applaud her, but i think her mindset is one that needs shaming
Old 02-26-2014, 06:01 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The mindset of the legislators who enact this crap is what needs shaming.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:01 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
This school teacher found affordable health insurance on Healthcare.gov and will quit her job to start a business with her daughter.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/im-qui...120600325.html
How did insurance make that kind of difference in her life? What does it cost her? $3600, $4000 a year and it was crippling her ability to do something else?

I also noticed that she did not say she has Obamacare but she is going to get it. Good luck with that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #28
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you have children? Do you take the tax credit? Can you help yourself? If you answered yes to these questions, why am I supporting you because I don't have children.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:41 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sara Palin? Is that you bitch? Death Panels are only for you old fuckers that did not save enough money to pay for your own care.

You seem to think you know all about my financial affairs ... if you actually do .....

.. then you know I am still paying into the slush fund for your family and friends.

Apparently you will be happy when your parents croak ... less of a burden on you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:19 AM   #30
frenchybruno18
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Let's see ... when originally touted by your King in 2009, it was going to be good for the economy and good for the job market, reduce insurance premiums, and increase coverage. It was the "Correct-All" for the Nation's ills.

So, now that it has done that .......

It's good for the Nation because people won't "HAVE TO WORK" now!!!!

I want you to take a long, serious look at the "newly" subsidized former school teacher!

What possible "pre-existing condition" could she have ...

...........................to increase her risks for the pool?

She had a half-time job ... teaching ... so now she is going to run a business?

Lexus, first of all let's get something straight he is not my king, he is the anointed one, you really should know that, it's been all over fox news and the chicken hawk radio talk show hosts, so details matters.
Now about the death panels, seriously? Even Sarah Palin aka I can see Russia from my house doesn't mention them anymore. It's been debunked so many times that her and Fox news decided to stop talking about this. I was disappointed to the least, it is always entertaining to see Sarah Palin make a fool of herself, what can I say everyone needs a hobby ( no pun intended ).
Now regarding obamacare's benefits on the economy. I know you don't know this since you live in an echo chamber but the cost of healthcare is now growing at the slowest rate in 50 years which means real wages are either stabilizing or increasing so more money is then injected into the economy. it also does free the workforce by allowing more mobility and I thought you guys were all for more freedom and liberty. That's right, now I remember obamacare was originally a republican idea drafted by the heritage foundation. Aren’t you proud to be a republican now, thanks to you guys, we now have obamacare.
frenchybruno18 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women