Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41779
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36165
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2015, 09:19 PM   #16
weebo9159
Registered Member

Most of my "hobbying" takes place in Mcallen and the surrounding area. I don't mind driving to meet the girls in Mcallen, but I just feel I would be more active if the lower valley had more girls. By the way, I'm in the Brownsville-Harlingen area at least a couple of times a month because business.
weebo9159 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:02 AM   #17
cooltxcool
Registered Member

I usually don't write reviews, but I would be interested in Single1 and Salma's connection girls. I'm in Brownsville. I would see them if they come here when possible as time and scheduling is an issue for me, and travel to McAllen back and forth waste sometime.
so this sound great,
cooltxcool is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:10 AM   #18
seduceme2night
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I hobby a lot. Try to add a review when it is relevant. I don't hobby in Harlingen because to many people know my vehicle. The rumor mill is string in this town. For that reason I can't have my car being seen at the hotels or motels in town. In McAllen I am just some random horny dude.

Don't get me wrong I may risk it if the reward is high but I prefer going to McAllen for the anonymity and the backup options available if something happens with scheduling. I used to live in a big city so 30 minyte Drive for me ain't shit.
seduceme2night is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:18 AM   #19
djsps
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Im a fellow "monger" who just caught on earlier this year...and was glad to find that such a forum existed...i remember the days of hitting up the strip clubs and propositioning the talent...sometimes hit & miss...there was much $$ spent in those days...if i only knew then of eccie. The quality of providers found on here is great and I, for one, am glad to have the option to reach out at any moment and see these lovely ladies...thx to our agency friends. I cannot complain about the "lack" of talent in Brownsville Harlingen because, although more convenient, its not a deal breaker to have to go to the upper valley...and plus single1 and others have attempted to accomodate to our needs...whether folks out in these parts have participated or not, directly reflects the supply of talent, or lack of, due to the seemingly lower demand..or lack of participation. I am greatful for the concerted effort from the folks on here to continually provide us with more options....and i am always eager to read and do enjoy following these forums....it is great to read about the experiences of the other fellows...and i think its great when i see more and more reviews from folks we havent yet heard from. You can bet on hearing from me on the regular...i enjoy contributing almost as much as hobbying...well maybe not..
djsps is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 08:56 AM   #20
UtrSkr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seduceme2night View Post
I hobby a lot. Try to add a review when it is relevant. I don't hobby in Harlingen because to many people know my vehicle. The rumor mill is string in this town. For that reason I can't have my car being seen at the hotels or motels in town. In McAllen I am just some random horny dude.

Don't get me wrong I may risk it if the reward is high but I prefer going to McAllen for the anonymity and the backup options available if something happens with scheduling. I used to live in a big city so 30 minyte Drive for me ain't shit.
I used to live in Los Angeles so I am also used to driving long distances however a 30 - 45 min drive is still a long drive and for some folks time is very valuable. I do think that Bro/Harlingen needs at least one reliable top notch provider to ignite participation and it should be a local provider with good TCB skills and availability. Let's see if Brissia can pull it off....she used to work at stilletos and historically strippers don't make good providers because of the GPS factor. I think she will but I would not bet on it just yet.
UtrSkr is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:57 PM   #21
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salma's Connection View Post
There is a girl (We have share pcs with JJ) that is going to be a regular provider for Brownsville, she lives in Brownsville so hopefully that would help.

We don't think that she will be part of Salna's Connection but we would do our best efforts to show her the ropes and help her with verification. She is pretty hot (South American) and there will be a photo shop session tonight.... So we are trying our hardest.
Have you all posted her pics yet?
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:29 PM   #22
ruizmig0479
Registered Member

Similar to many here try not to hobby much in home town, but the quality of girls down here is slowly getting better so time can change that. don't mind going to spi, harligen or McAllen if worth the trip. Currently work has been good so limited play time, but let us know whos in town.
ruizmig0479 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 05:54 AM   #23
nolan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

Honestly, there are girls interested down here but the hotels are not very discreet down in Brownsville. Harlingen is a bit better. So given their aversion to getting exposed, most just don't do it. heck remember the terrible Hooters waitresses they had? I'd be happy to learn more about JJ's utr. In my opinion, I avoid backpage in Brownsville because so many look totally fake or look like LE bait. Wish Single would find friends in this part of the RGV.
nolan is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:30 AM   #24
hispanichombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I know in my Year in Brownsville and my Year in Harlingen, that Talent was scarce to none,,, only when Yessica956 would visit then it was all worth it.
I feel that single1 and Salma need to expand thus providing quality talent to the entire RGV..
hispanichombre is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:08 PM   #25
down4fun
Valued Poster

Yea I would love you to send some beautiful girls down this way. But with a 8-5 job and all the other stuff I got going on its hard to find the time to meet up. But the #1 problem is fear of someone finding out, Harlingen is a small town. We have 1 or 2 ladies that work here sometimes but if I am going to take a test drive I want to drive a super car not a Ford.
down4fun is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:15 PM   #26
RGV's Girls Next Door
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This has become a good thread. Thank you guys for participating. If there are more of you out there please comment about what days work best for you. I am thinking of Wednesday or Thursday of this week to tell my friends to head your way.
RGV's Girls Next Door is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:24 PM   #27
djsps
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan View Post
... Wish Single would find friends in this part of the RGV.
Well thing is single1 has tried to lessen the gap...RGVGND has mentioned bringing a girl each week to Hgn but not many seemed to respond..at least not via post...fellas seem to have come out of the woodwrk for this thread
djsps is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:33 PM   #28
ruizmig0479
Registered Member

Default small town

your right not to many discreet locations to break away during the day. either way thanks for trying.
ruizmig0479 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 05:10 AM   #29
STF
Account Disabled

User ID: 293882
My ECCIE Reviews

Brissia is starting today, let's see if she last.... She is hot tho.
STF is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 12:00 PM   #30
hispanichombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

You have a pic of brissa ?
hispanichombre is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women