Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Oblivious to the past unless you want to talk about Bush hey BugTux?
I do not see the sky falling but I do see problems not only with this administration but with what has been done in the past that continues to affect this generation and those to come.

I do not understand why you stick your head in the sand and fail to see that we have allowed a government to become something that we cannot afford. This includes military, welfare,and more.
When you have half of the people riding in the wagon, a fourth of the people walking along side, and a fourth of the people pulling the wagon, all while the riders are yelling you are not pulling hard enough or fast enough, something is terribly wrong. As the pullers get stronger, they are expected to pull more and the riders increase their numbers and feign weakness

+1000
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Whatzup you did it again. You now include Fox and Beck as part of the media when before you discounted them as not being real media organizations. I guess Coulter knew what she was talking about when she wrote that liberals can hold two diametrically different thoughts at the same time. You are insane! So turn in your guns. Its for the children.

Which gives me a passsing thought; why are we having all of these shooting on Obama's watch?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Republicans still pissed they lost the election?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

do YOU consider them part of the media? Im easy. I'm not willing to blame the world's ills on TV channels, unlike you. I blame it on thick headed idiots like you!

You willing to accept responsibility?

Didn't think so, brilliante!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
do YOU consider them part of the media? Im easy. I'm not willing to blame the world's ills on TV channels, unlike you. I blame it on thick headed idiots like you!

You willing to accept responsibility?

Didn't think so, brilliante!
An informed population is vital in a democracy. Otherwise people can not cast an intelligent vote. It's not just "TV channels." Main stream media has become a propaganda machine for the Democrat party that can easily change the outcome of elections and in the case of Nixon get a president removed from office.

If the press had gone after Obama the same way they always go after Republican presidents, he'd have been impeached, removed from office and in jail by now.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #21
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The media has failed miserably in the job of informing the public. However, it is also the fault of the public to accept what the media shovels. Society wants the information in sound bites and wants to hear that they can keep getting without paying the bill. Sadly I do not think things will change until there is no option. That will not happen for a few years but when it does the impact will be unpleasant for everyone.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The press is 99% liberal. They are never going to report the news fairly. As far as they're are concerned, their job is to advance their leftist agenda. The MSM is a branch of the Democrat party just like the unions.

The media has been leftist for decades. Stalin killed systematically starved millions of Ukraines to death in the early nineteen thirties. The New York Times had the story and spiked it because they didn't want to make the Soviets look bad. Walter Duranty, received a Pulitzer Prize for his work as the Times correspondent in the Soviet Union.

http://www.amazon.com/Stalins-Apolog.../dp/0195057007
Joe, you are as dumb as the day is long. Every single post you throw up is stupid and reflective of the fact that you are a moron. I'm sorry to respond this way with a personal attack, but it's true. You're just a dumbass. Sorry.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
An informed population is vital in a democracy. Otherwise people can not cast an intelligent vote. It's not just "TV channels." Main stream media has become a propaganda machine for the Democrat party that can easily change the outcome of elections and in the case of Nixon get a president removed from office.

If the press had gone after Obama the same way they always go after Republican presidents, he'd have been impeached, removed from office and in jail by now.
YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. CHANNELLING SPIRO AGNEW. PROBABLY YOUR HERO.

I SUPPOSE IT'D THE "FREE" PRESS'S JOB TO SUPPORT YOUR IDEOLOGY.

AGAIN, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

FOCKS NEWS,AHEM, WAS THE FIRST NETWORK TO CALL IT FOR OBAMA.

I SUPPOSE WE SHOULD HAVE IMPEACHED HIM, LIKE WE DID CLINTON.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, LOONY.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Joe, you are as dumb as the day is long. Every single post you throw up is stupid and reflective of the fact that you are a moron. I'm sorry to respond this way with a personal attack, but it's true. You're just a dumbass. Sorry.
Eat shit and die.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They never respond with facts or reasoned arguments, Joe. That's because they have none. It's sad. Kind of like the liberal version of the Stockholm Syndrome.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

HA HA HA!

Eat Rush Limbaugh's shit and die Bloehard... But don't whine about the media. what a fucking pussy!

Nice theatrical asides Unaliar. You believe everything's the medias fault? Are you gonna go on the record on that one? Is ABC responsible for the state of the American landscape? Come on liar! Tell us the truth for one!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #27
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. CHANNELLING SPIRO AGNEW. PROBABLY YOUR HERO.

I SUPPOSE IT'D THE "FREE" PRESS'S JOB TO SUPPORT YOUR IDEOLOGY.

AGAIN, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

FOCKS NEWS,AHEM, WAS THE FIRST NETWORK TO CALL IT FOR OBAMA.

I SUPPOSE WE SHOULD HAVE IMPEACHED HIM, LIKE WE DID CLINTON.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, LOONY.
I'm sensing hostility. You're sounding crazier than usual. I didn't realize that was even possible.

Journalists have an ethical obligation to not take sides. They're supposed to report the facts and let people decide for themselves. They're not supposed to act like whores for either party.

Main stream media is a lap dog for the Dimo's and have been for a long time. If the media propped up the Republicans the way they do the Dimo's you wouldn't like it either.

Try to calm down. I'm worried about you.

PS Just out of curiosity, are you in a straight jacket and forced to type with your nose? That would explain part of the poor quality of your posts.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:28 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Have you ever taken a Journalism class? What the fuck do you know about the medias responsibility?

You don't know shit. That's pretty clear.

However, that doesn't keep you from making statements like 99% of the media is liberal.

You post with such certainty.

My guess is that you're a middle child, and always had to fight for a biscuit at the family dinner table.

You take it In the ass here in the Sandbox almost as often as COG in the Salina bus station bathroom. I'd be whining too...
Old 01-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What is the media's responsibility, Assup? Please, enlighten us with your wisdom.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
They never respond with facts or reasoned arguments, Joe. That's because they have none. It's sad. Kind of like the liberal version of the Stockholm Syndrome.
Liberals can't tell the truth and remain liberal. They lie so much that eventually they don't even know they're lying. I think that's why most lawyers are liberals. When lying is second nature to you, why not make it a career.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women