Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
First of all, I'm not a Republican, and secondly, how can you determine what race they are by the posts?
The same way I can determine from Joe Bloe's posts that he's a middle-aged white Republican?

What's wrong? You don't want to take credit for the racial scare-mongering? Step up, you posted it, take the credit and be proud. Asshat.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #17
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That was then. This is now.
History repeats itself.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Well, some are trying scare people into voting for Obama by threatening violence if Obama is not re-elected. I thought only non-liberals were violent.

http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-...oses-election/
COG why don't you admit you are a fucking Republican- for someone claiming to be neutral- 99% of your post are anti-obama. What about CEO who told his workers they better vote for Romney- or the Texas judge who said there will be civil war if Obama gets re-elected. Do you know how many threats the KKK and White Supremacist groups put out in 2008? What about this article: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/k...-election.html

So go fuck yourself COG and stop posting these one sided threads and claiming to be neutral!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, I post the truth about Obama. He's the President. He shouldn't be. I'm not neutral, and never claimed to be. I want Obama out of office. I just don't want him replaced by Romney. But Obama must go. He's a liar, and the most anti-liberty President we've ever had.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Hey, I post the truth about Obama. He's the President. He shouldn't be. I'm not neutral, and never claimed to be. I want Obama out of office. I just don't want him replaced by Romney. But Obama must go. He's a liar, and the most anti-liberty President we've ever had.
Then cast your vote for Johnson and STFU- you post such bullshit topics- do you not have problems with CEO's "scaring" their employees into voting for Romney with lay-offs? Did you not read about an Obama campaign office getting fired upon? Google KKK and Obama and see how they were saying there would be war if he gets elected. If you don't like Obama than cast your fucking vote somewhere else- I hope your old ass falls in love with Romney/Ryan voucher program they have coming your way.
Your post are bullshit- just copy and paste garbage- I said many months ago you were off your rocker when you were praising Gov. Perry and thinking he was the next savior. Just a month ago you said you feel that Obama will get re-elected- what is your stance now- I would love to wager account vs account- if Romney wins I deactivate my account and if Obama wins you do the same because I think there are so many people who want to see you go away.
Do you want to place a wager on the outcome?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I never praised Perry. I just predicted he would get the nomination. I never supported him. You are coming unglued, WE. You need to talk to someone. You also have trouble comprehending facts. You could use some help in that area, as well.

According to Romney, I'm too old to qualify for the vouchers, but nice try.

I still think Obama will be re-elected. I'm not going to bet on it, and I don't like it. But that is what I predict will happen.

Geez, WE. Talk to your doctor. Maybe some medication will help.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama did more than offer advice to his cousin, he went on radio and said the election was stolen. Churches were burned and people died thanks to Barack Obama. He went on radio later and offered to allow power sharing between his cousin (the loser) and the winner.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The comments and replies to the article are priceless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Absurd. Assuming the "reporting" in this story is correct, a few idiots with twitter accounts does not a riot make. More racial scare-mongering from the repukes.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:37 AM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Obama did more than offer advice to his cousin, he went on radio and said the election was stolen. Churches were burned and people died thanks to Barack Obama. He went on radio later and offered to allow power sharing between his cousin (the loser) and the winner.
You're nuts dude, and getting nuttier by the day.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Have you tried following any of those "tweets" from Jones' website? The links are not active. Hmmmmm.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
First of all, I'm not a Republican, and secondly, how can you determine what race they are by the posts?
I'd like to confirm that they're REAL tweets. I think you've opened two threads full of manufactured bullshit, Whinema and haven't read past the headline ... Or the warning label on the plastic bag.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Here is a link to a blog/news article Timpage. Notice the date. It was posted in 2008 before the election. It is not designed to protect a sitting president, it is revealing truth about a candidate and world events. http://www.forerunner.com/blog/the-b...ro-odinga-axis

You can find other stuff on the internet if you want to become informed or you can remain ignorant. As for the stupid post about the Tea Party being some sort of vanguard of the right...show me where the Tea Party has threatened or used violence? I will show you SEIU and ACORN (by whatever name they use now). These are the Brownshirts of Obama. They will do whatever he needs to be done including violence and they have proven that they will.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I wasn't aware that Obama had actually participated that directly, in inciting violence, after Odinga's defeat. It makes sense, considering Obama's background as a rabble rouser, aka "community organizer." It does add to my contention, that in light of Obama's prior behavior, post election violence is likely, assuming he loses.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women