Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

"My wife is responsible for the deaths of four good men, but she's a good person"? Or ... "It depends on what "dead" means"?

Shit happens. People die all the time. Who did you hold accountable for the soldiers that died in Iraq?

People that are using this as a political football are weak minded partisian hacks.

Not one of you can say that beefed up security would have saved these lives, it may have gotten more Americans killed for all you know.

Not one of you give a shit about the people who died, you are using them to advance your cause. Your cause does not even aligen with the dead Ambassadors cause. He did not agree with you War Hawks.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Shit happens. People die all the time. Who did you hold accountable for the soldiers that died in Iraq?

People that are using this as a political football are weak minded partisian hacks.

Not one of you can say that beefed up security would have saved these lives, it may have gotten more Americans killed for all you know.

Not one of you give a shit about the people who died, you are using them to advance your cause. Your cause does not even aligen with the dead Ambassadors cause. He did not agree with you War Hawks.
Fundamentally, Odumbo's foreign policy sucks in exactly the same way Carter's foreign policy sucked. It's naïve and he's an amateur!

The U.S. ignores warnings of a parlous security situation in Benghazi. Nothing happens because nobody is really paying attention, especially in an election year, and because Libya is supposed to be a foreign-policy success. When something does happen, the administration's concerns for the safety of Americans are subordinated to considerations of Libyan "sovereignty" and the need for "permission." After the attack the administration blames a video, perhaps because it would be politically inconvenient to note that al Qaeda is far from defeated, and that we are no more popular under Mr. Obama than we were under George W. Bush. Denouncing the video also appeals to the administration's reflexive habits of blaming America first. Once that story falls apart, it's time to blame the intel munchkins and move on.

It was five in the afternoon when Mr. Obama took his 3 a.m. call. He still flubbed it.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...508251578.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:34 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you are correct. And your lame answer would apply to many examples, including those people who were blown up when the oil platform in the gulf exploded.

The Ambassador was not a soldier, and he asked for additional security.

Shit does happen, when shit is not prevented. When someone fails to do that thing necessary and/or appropriate to prevent shit from happening that person is held accountable for failing to do that which prevents the shit from happening. In the reality of the system in this country, as opposed to the one you want in this country, that is how it works in this country.

Roughly 50,000 people a year die on our highways in this country. "Shit happens."

According to your "thought process" that is a risk when one leaves their home!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off, you have no clue what I "give a shit about" particularly when it comes to those who die for this country. I don't "use" others for my "cause." You do. You are using those who died to support "your cause"!

And if you don't know what my "cause" is how would you know if the Ambassador's "cause" aligns with mine? You don't. You just babble bullshit.

You have no clue whether he agreed with me or anyone else, except maybe yourself. First, again, you don't have a clue as to what he "agreed" upon. Nor what I agree on.

Again, you just babble bullshit, and attempt to forward your "cause."

I suspect as human nature in the few moments left in his life as he was being dragged around and otherwise tormented and/or abused, he probably wished that someone would come in a blow the shit out of his tormenters and abusers. Kill all of them, so they would stop tormenting and abusing him. What do you think?

Or do you think he was mentally forgiving them because they were upset about a movie that should not have been published on the internet and they were not to be blamed for killing people over what was published in a movie and that because the movie was created in the United States they were not to blame for being upset and consequently it was ok for him to die in whatever manner they desired to kill him???
Old 10-16-2012, 08:45 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Shit happens. People die all the time.
If you call 911 because someone is shooting at you ...

............ and the police don't respond.

Just remember: Shit happens.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Has anybody paid attention to Romney/Ryan on foreign policy?

Just checking.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

I cant remember Reagan catching 1/10th as much shit for letting 220 marines get killed in an embassy attack as I have witnessed in this deal ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I cant remember Reagan catching 1/10th as much shit for letting 220 marines get killed in an embassy attack as I have witnessed in this deal ...
Kinda like no one blamed Grant for Custer's failures at the Little Big Horn.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Were you old enough to know that it happened?

Or were you still just a "thought" back then?

There are some fundamental and valuable distinctions between the events.

Primarily there is an obvious difference in the approach of the administrations ... Reagan DID NOT lie or attempt to lay blame on others and the VP Bush responded by visiting the cite within several days of the event and the French responded immediately with air strikes on the culprits ... there was general and pointed criticism of the perpetrators and the administration at that time did play this stupid idiotic game of blaming a "movie" and crowds of disgruntled movie-goers gone mad.

Reagan had balls and intestinal fortitude to back it up.

Obaminable has neither with HE and his adminstration lying about it.

Perhaps easier for you to remember are the promises of Obaminable to have a "transparent" administration ... the only thing "transparent" about the Libyan killings is the obvious lies and attempts to deceive the U.S. voters so they would not hold it against him when election day arrives!!!

He could give a rat's-ass about the dead people or their families. His #1 priority is to get re-elected. Period.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Were you old enough to know that it happened?

Or were you still just a "thought" back then?

yes

were you?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Roughly 50,000 people a year die on our highways in this country. "Shit happens."

According to your "thought process" that is a risk when one leaves their home!
Yes.

We do mental risk accessments evey single day of our lives. Shall I risk driving or not? Shall I risk be an Ambassador in Lybia or not, shall I risk working for the Lybia Ambassador or not?

GW Bush did one on WMD's. He admitted he was incorrect and moved on.

It appears Hilliary has done the same.

My point is that trying to find one single person to blame is for the ignorant masses. If you want to be part of the ignorant mass, ok but I choose not to.

Why is it when Bush lied about WMD's when he thought it wasn't a lie that you folks say it wasn't a lie but when Obama lies on this movie when that was what he was told then that really is a lie? See I look for consistency in how a poster looks at both sides. You have not seen where I have said Bush lied, I said he got it wrong at the end of the day, he was told what he was told and he choose to believe it. I did not at the time. I also did not believe that the movie was the cause of this particular attack and said so at the time. I said it was cover for the attack.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:47 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Reagan DID NOT lie or attempt to lay blame on others and the VP Bush responded by visiting the cite within several days of the event and the French responded immediately with air strikes on the culprits ... there was general and pointed criticism of the perpetrators and the administration at that time did play this stupid idiotic game of blaming a "movie" and crowds of disgruntled movie-goers gone mad.

Reagan had balls and intestinal fortitude to back it up.

Reagan lied about selling arms to Iran. Or trading arms for hostages.

Are you honest enough to remember the truth or are you going to lie about that to.

Reagan cut and ran after the Marine bombing. I do not blame him, we should not be over there IMHO.

Quote:

He could give a rat's-ass about the dead people or their families. His #1 priority is to get re-elected. Period.
And your number one priority seems to be to see that that does not happen.

I could argue that you do not give two shits about the dead Ambassador. His political views were 180 degree different than yours.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Kinda like no one blamed Grant for Custer's failures at the Little Big Horn.
Exactly.

Sometimes Shit Happens and that is part of living.

Half this countries problems stem from trying to blame something on someone on things that just happen.

Being over in Lybia was/is dangerious. You might get killed. Don't go if you are scared. Do not drive if you are scared of a drunk running into you. Do not fly if you are scared of planes but shit does happens.

We all die.

This is just politics. Nobody but those close to the folks that died , really give a shit about them. That is just plain reality. Who has donated their $ or time to help the families of the victims? I would be willing to bet, nobody. Me included.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

An attack on our ambassador is an attack on the United States. Many people care, which is what makes Obama's continual lies about it reprehensible.

And the fact that prior administrations may have lied does not excuse this administration's lies. Obama promised to be different. He's not. He lied. He needs to go.

Even Chris "Tingly leg" Mathews and Rachel MadCow can find areas to criticize the President. You people will defend ANYTHING! It's amazing and pathetic at the same time.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Reagan lied about selling arms to Iran. Or trading arms for hostages.
What was Obaminable "trading" when he lied about the killing of the Ambassador?

You should probably have not brought up the hostages ...

... if you want to bash "the opposition" .... speaking of caring about people.

How long were they held in captivity? Wasn't that an embassy also?

Hillary told the truth about what? When she said it was the movie? Or when she failed to say that it was not a protest gone bad? She's taking a bullet for the boss and accepting the blame.

If she intentionally with held information from the President that resulted in the death of an Ambassador then she should be summarily FIRED and replaced with a temporary appointment with someone who has some common sense.

Reagan, Bush are up for re-election ... Obaminable is.

Where were you when LBJ lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Born?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women