Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did they disappear, FastGoon, or just get absorbed into an even larger bank? You will go to any length to protect Obama and his cronies, won't you? Even to the point of refusing to prosecute. Amazing.
COG, I agree with you, many of these fuckers should be in jail.

Anybody that has read even a small amount about what went down would agree. Well not the bankers!

Mitt is amongist that crew. They have ruined the county from my POV. Obama should be kicked in the nuts for not going after them. Bush should be too! The system is set up where politicians have to bow to the Fed. They have been transfering wealth from the average joe to a select few for the last thirty years...Damn shame.

Btw, has a sane person stolen COG computer?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #17
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Capitalism

You could at least sound half-assed intelligent if you could only keep your facts, straight, old geezer.

President Obama is not the topic of discussion here, okay?

It was the financial institute that fucked up so badly with their incredible greed and they dug a hole so deep that they could not be salvaged.

As President of the entire country, President Obama's primary focus was on salvaging as much of the whole US economy and he did so by selecting those industries that were vital to the entire country.

The list of companies that went belly up were not really producing anything of value and they were duly sacrificed. Refer to the link that I posted previously to show you the full extent of the carnage.

. . . As the old saying goes, Christianity without hell is like Capitalism without bankruptcy.

Quote:
Did they disappear, Fast Gunn, or just get absorbed into an even larger bank? You will go to any length to protect Obama and his cronies, won't you? Even to the point of refusing to prosecute. Amazing.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #18
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You guys know why they didn't prosecute the banks? Because it's legal for them to create special purpose entities to move their risky assets to those special purpose entities and keep them off their balance sheets. I guess our fine legislators are OK with those games since they haven't changed the laws, just added more regulations for everyone to find a loophole.

The whole financial system in the United States is a house of cards and will come tumbling down any moment. The days of doing the right thing and being proud to do so have been left behind.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

FastGoon, I'm suspicious. Are you, in fact, Jay Carney? He's the only other person in the world that says as stupid things about Obama's purity as you.

Come to think of it, I've never seen you two together.

Hmmmm . . . I wonder . . .
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Have a big cup of fuck you Dad was a banker,,,,,,,,
Yea right, like you ever met your dad.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"President Obama has talked a tough game about holding Wall Street accountable and defending the middle class, but his administration has actually done very little to prosecute even the worst offenders."

"Virtually every day, the Obama campaign tries to cast his opponent as some type of modern day robber baron. Gov. Mitt Romney's clear success in the private sector is a threat to President Barack Obama's attempt to sell the American public on another four years of dismal economic performance. Yet, when it comes to raising money for his own campaign, the president doesn't seem to blink about the source.
Case in point: former New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine.
Corzine, the disgraced former CEO of MF Global, continues to aid the Obama campaign as a "bundler": a well-connected person who shakes down their moneyed friends for donations. To date, it appears that he has raised $897,232 for the cause. . . .
Being somebody who was once individually worth half of a billion dollars and used to be the governor of a densely-populated U.S. state gives you some clout. It also helps that MF Global was a client of a law firm that used to employ Attorney General Eric Holder and several other current Department of Justice employees, and that its bankruptcy proceedings are being overseen by another crony capitalist connection. Now, it is a fact of D.C. life that high-ranking political appointees at executive branch agencies and departments eventually want to return to their more-lucrative private sector jobs. That challenge becomes more difficult if they come out hard against former clients. The fact that Corzine has directed millions at Obama's two presidential campaigns can't hurt either. So in all reality, there will be few consequences other than personal humiliation for the people who somehow lost track of $1.2 billion in shady accounting scheme.
President Obama has talked a tough game about holding Wall Street accountable and defending the middle class, but his administration has actually done very little to prosecute even the worst offenders. Financial fraud prosecutions are down 39 percent since the Enron and Worldcom scandals, hitting 20-year lows. During similar crises, such as the S&L scandal in the early 1990s, thousands of prosecutions were brought against the financial industry."

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...onor-hypocrisy
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Yea right, like you ever met your dad.

you are a mean cocksucker joe. I bet it is confusion in your neighborhood on fathers day.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Looks like I touched a nerve.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

No I knew him well
Old 08-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #25
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Have a big cup of fuck you Dad was a banker,,,,,,,,
Working for a bank, even being the CEO/COB of a "local" style bank isn't being a "Banker". We're talking about at the very least executive level officers of large, multi-billion dollar asset mid-level banks and specifically Wall Street, commercial investment banks not the First National Bank of Deadwood.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Working for a bank, even being the CEO/COB of a "local" style bank isn't being a "Banker". We're talking about at the very least executive level officers of large, multi-billion dollar asset mid-level banks and specifically Wall Street, commercial investment banks not the First National Bank of Deadwood.

go play with your dildo I will not disclose anymore on a hooker board,you and blow have no knowledge .....
Old 08-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
go play with your dildo I will not disclose anymore on a hooker board,you and blow have no knowledge .....
Neither do you. I don't care for dildos and I absolutely detest vibrators. I don't need them, because unlike your wife, I actually like sex.

The chances that your daddy was a "Banker" are slim to none. But on the off chance he was a multimillionaire, power-brokering fat cat, that explains a lot. A lot of trust fund babies have significant guilt about their social position and wealth. But, alas, the always keep the money, the trophy wife and the River Oaks Country Club membership.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

all the nonsense aside, the above conversation is absolute proof, beyond a shadow of a doubt, banking regulations ARE NOT NEEDED.

snick~

House Financial Services Committee Chairman’s Spencer Bachus’ (R-AL) philosophy that Washington’s role is to “serve the banks.”

well, how Republican of Mr Bachus

lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I hope Mr. Bachus is voted out this time.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hope Mr. Bachus is voted out this time.

hes been in the rank and file since 1993, apparently he has enough Olivias and whirlies kissing his ass to keep the office, I wouldnt count on him going anywhere .... as musch as I agree with you
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women