Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48277
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

I wanted to meet with you kate. Sorry that some people here can be Cocks sometime. complain about not getting a great Foxx and others because they are just to damn horny. Edited for content forbidden by Forum Guideline #7.--Torito
Old 01-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #17
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish the best for ya girl. Trust me if you let what others say or due it wont get you anywhere. I know that from first hand because I am still here. Just look at it and say okay and move on. It will only make you stronger. Yes it might be easier to walk away but don't give them that satisfaction.Stick around here and just keep doing what your doing, that's pretty dam good from what I hear. If you need too talk, call me or pm me. Best of luck to ya.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #18
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Foxx View Post
50percent of my appts cancel after scheduling and 25percent no show without canceling. I am constantly juggling appointments around I spend as much time scheduling and rescheduling as I do seeing clients.
Welcome to owning & running a small business. Such is going to be life no matter what the product. I promise quitting this is not going to change that.

Best of luck in all your endeavours.

Old 01-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #19
MarcVerma
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
It's all bullshit from her (actually her pimp). More details from me to follow tomorrow. Good riddance.
Popcorn Time!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #20
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It's all bullshit from her (actually her pimp). More details from me to follow tomorrow. Good riddance.
Does this mean she's no longer your #1 after 3 days?
Quote:
In no particular order, except for Katie:
1. Katie Foxx
2. Just Michaela
3. Nina Moretti
The list will expand, I'm sure, this year, but it's hard to beat the lovely and talented Katie Foxx.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #21
erudite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Haven't met you Katie but I hope you have success and fulfillment in whatever you choose to do.

I can imagine how pissy some guys get when an appointment does not work out.

You can always raise your rates, go UTR and stay in touch with a few regulars.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #22
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Katie,
My suggestion to you is just to weather the storm. People will write reviews of you whether you are a member here or not. By deactivating your account, the only thing that will happen is losing a free place to post an advertisement.

You have explained why you weren't able to meet your obligation and that should be enough. My only suggestion would be, if you are not feeling up to seeing people, give them enough notice so they don't drive for an hour before getting a cancellation.

Good luck with your future endeavors, whether here or somewhere else.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #23
Guest011512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
By deactivating your account, the only thing that will happen is losing a free place to post an advertisement.
She also suspended her P411 page and her website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
Good luck with your future endeavors, whether here or somewhere else.
+1
Old 01-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #24
Guest041713-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 2354
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
Ok, I'll say what everyone is thinking. Your post seems to be that of an author who is fairly healthy. People who can barely walk don't tend to post lengthy, well-thought out posts. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
I am very weak and shaky and get out of breath just walking across the room. Never in there did I say I was delirious and not able to think clearly. I'll attach a pic of me taken at 1130am today. If you could see my face you'd see that I look like complete crap. I left a tat showing to prove its me, go thru my showcase, I'm sure theres a couple where I didn't airbrush that tat out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadCT View Post
Welcome to owning & running a small business. Such is going to be life no matter what the product. I promise quitting this is not going to change that.
Best of luck in all your endeavours.
I know this is part of the buisness. When I posted that I wasn't complaining, I was pointing out that guys cancel constantly too and I don't go off on them for it. I understand that things come up.

Quote:
I guess this so called pimp I have is the first in history to make one of his girls quit working. He must not be a very smart pimp. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00440-20101230-1306 (2).jpg (62.4 KB, 617 views)
Old 01-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #25
Guest041713-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 2354
My ECCIE Reviews

Also Brooke and Tara, thanks so much for your advice. You're both on my list of providers I'd like to get to meet someday.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #26
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Looks like my infusion suite. Take care Katie.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #27
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

take care hun and try not to let dip shits get to you. feel free to pm me for my number if you ever want to talk///
Old 01-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #28
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Brooke ... stop shouting!!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #29
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

Brookie is always SHOUTING *and trying to add color and happiness to the depressing thread! lol
Old 01-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #30
mar6
anonymous sex addict

Encounters: 26

Katie- I have never gotten to meet you or scheduled with you, but certainly hope that you find the peace you are looking for.

As someone who has been doing this for about five years now, I have never NCNS'd anyone. I just do not believe that is the right and respectful thing to do. I have canceled appts upon occasion as something has come up, but always with plenty of notice and only if it is unavoidable.

That being said . . .

I can not begin to tell you the number of times I have shown up to a provider's incall area and she stops answering the phone. Sometimes there is an explanation later, but usually not. I also can not tell you how many times I have been canceled on at the last minute and an explanation is given, then we reschedule and I ask about "what happened the other day" and she will give me a different story. Obviously she was not being truthful either time. I just chalk it up to the game we play.

Truthfully, many of us have been lied to so many times that when a provider cancels an appt, we just assume it not to be true. I have no idea what has happened in your situation, but perhaps that's what happened to some of your guys that you had to cancel with. Perhaps it wasn't that they did not care about your health, but perhaps they just thought you had a headache and were making something up. It's been known to happen. Unfortunately, trust is not a big player in this game. I'm not condoning disrespectful behavior, just wondering if that's what happened. I think that any guy here has enough human decency that if he was truly convinced that you were being honest about your physical problem that he would understand you having to cancel the appt. Maybe I'm wrong?

If you do decide to come back, it sounds to me like you'd be happier if someone else did the scheduling. You might consider just taking some time off and coming back with a scheduler.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women