Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48277
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2010, 09:35 AM   #16
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I did give a good review to a provider that didnt really deserve it ...my time with her was really a bummer ......I wont go into detail .BUT when I agreed later with another NOT so good review of her ...I got several nasty PMs ETC . from her ......I may have been intimidated or just trying to be a nice guy ..BUT I certainly would never recommend her to anyone else ....Even tho I still see very mixed reviews on her ......some good some bad ....maybe it was me .....NO <Lana it was not you ....you were terrific .......
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
GDLMAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Everyone of the beautiful ladies on this thread are intimidating in their own way. I would just have to fight through it.
GDLMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrv4me View Post
I did give a good review to a provider that didnt really deserve it ...my time with her was really a bummer ......I wont go into detail .BUT when I agreed later with another NOT so good review of her ...I got several nasty PMs ETC . from her ......I may have been intimidated or just trying to be a nice guy ..BUT I certainly would never recommend her to anyone else ....Even tho I still see very mixed reviews on her ......some good some bad ....maybe it was me .....NO <Lana it was not you ....you were terrific .......
Hmmm couldnt be me because you still send me jokes everyday and gave me 3 bags fool of books. What a gentlemen you are.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:45 AM   #19
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Intimidated? No. Eager? Yes.

I don't recall being intimated by a lady's reputation. The better her reputation, the more I want to see her. If she has a big reputation, but it's not so great, than I have little interest in seeing her. It's that simple. There's only one reason I'm here -- to find and visit the best providers possible.

Sure, some of the reviews can be over the top but you have to focus on the useful information and discard the rest. I know the lady and I are not going to make each other cum 20 times and start levitating around the room, so why even worry about matching it? And, I know that the chances are that she's seen many guys who are uglier, older and fatter than me, so why worry about that?

Finally, I try to keep my expectations in check. That way, it's easier to be pleasantly surprised.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #20
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Reputation doesn't intimidate me, but other things do.

I had a couple of enjoyable meetings with a woman a couple of years ago. In one of them, she alluded to a new car she'd just received from a client, and a trip he had taken her on. I had a great time with her, but I left thinking, "Man, there's no way I can compete with that." I only recently got the nerve up to contact her again.

I know it's illogical, and I know that everyone reading this is thinking, "What a f****** dumbass!" But it's difficult for logic to overcome that feeling. I guess it's because money is the only thing that allows me to have access to a woman such as her, and at an hourly rate, the playing field is even. But hearing about cars and trips tilts the playing field and reminds me that whatever a woman is looking for, somee guy has more of it or does it better than me.

And while a woman's reputation doesn't intimidate me, some ads do. A woman who charges more than $300 for an hour suggests to me that she's out of my league, and I have to reexamine myself as a potential candidate every time I see an add that mentions "distinguished, upscale gentlemen."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #21
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

That anova444 chick scares the shit out of me.

Everything I have read about her on the internet describes her as an absolute maneater BCD. Now I see her on this board shopping for a firearm.

I am all for post modern feminism, and gun ownership. I am just not sure bullets and sex mix.

I don't know if she is DOM, but can you imagine not performing up to her standards?

"Get back here and finish licking that, or I am going to shoot you in the kneecap!"

All kidding aside, I know she is just looking for a sporting gun for target practice, but I say this to make a point. There are some woman that post here that i would never think about booking with because they are vulgar, crass, rude. . .and sometimes just plain crazy.

(No, Deanna Luv, I am not talking ABOUT you, just women that act like you--chew on that for a while.)

Meanwhile there are ladies like anova444 that can be outspoken, feisty, opinionated, but still very sexy. Sometimes that can be just the right mix to act as an aphrodisiac. I don't know if Analissa crafts that persona, of it it is just who she is naturally, either way it makes her a must see in my book. I like my women to be a little bit spicy.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Were did you come up with that? I meant intimated. Please don't stir up any trouble Gonzo. I answered the question like the op asked. There's know need to start up trouble by saying yes tara hits a nerve with all hobbyists. That was uncalled for and I think you know it. Now carry on please with the op question.
I believe that you might have misinterpreted what he was saying. When saying, "She hit a nerve" he meant, in my viewpoint ... that you hit the nail on the head. Or you were correct in your assessment. Or something similar.

You're touchy at times. Try to not be. No one, especially the man that I'm white knighting right now, is probably trying to agitate you. Not now anyway. They're being flattering. Promise!!!

I scare men all of the time. I don't mean to. Lately, it seems as if I'm playing around a little bit in the darker areas of sexuality that it is a turnoff to potential clients even though I love the more earthy delights.

Although I don't feel that I have a really big online personae, others seem to disagree with me. I sincerely to not wish to intimidate anyone. Because I truly am just a delicate butterfly waiting for someone to completely debauch her.

What do you think, Mr. Curious? Smile.

Warmly,
Elisabeth

P.S. Get your bodacious ass back to Dallas. Soon, please!!!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #23
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrv4me View Post
That's odd. You have 4 reviews, 2 of which are Lana whom you've eliminated, and the other two are titled "fabulous" and "an hour in heaven". I understand sugarcoating a review and giving the girl the benefit of the doubt, but lauding them with superlatives after a "bummer" of a visit doesn't make much sense to me.

Just saying...
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #24
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Most men, after meeting me, tell me "well you aren't a bitch" lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #25
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I believe that you might have misinterpreted what he was saying. When saying, "She hit a nerve" he meant, in my viewpoint ... that you hit the nail on the head. Or you were correct in your assessment. Or something similar.

You're touchy at times. Try to not be. No one, especially the man that I'm white knighting right now, is probably trying to agitate you. Not now anyway. They're being flattering. Promise!!!

I scare men all of the time. I don't mean to. Lately, it seems as if I'm playing around a little bit in the darker areas of sexuality that it is a turnoff to potential clients even though I love the more earthy delights.

Although I don't feel that I have a really big online personae, others seem to disagree with me. I sincerely to not wish to intimidate anyone. Because I truly am just a delicate butterfly waiting for someone to completely debauch her.

What do you think, Mr. Curious? Smile.

Warmly,
Elisabeth

P.S. Get your bodacious ass back to Dallas. Soon, please!!!
I hear ya girl. I sometimes wear my heart on my sleeve. I know i shouldnt but what can I say. Take care elizabeth, TE
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #26
Avery Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29277
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been told countless times by clients that I am intimidating from afar. I am always told in my personal life that my looks and the way I carry myself make me seem intimidating and unapproachable. Gentleman, we ladies call that confidence. Then when clients and people get to know me they have a completely different opinion.

Once you get to know me you will see I am definitely a guys girl. I love my girl friend's and girl time, but I am certainly very much at ease, fun and flirtatious in a group of guys as I am with girls.

So don't be shy guys. Besides, you will never truly know until you see us in person.
Avery Blake is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #27
FLWrite
Account Disabled

The only time a lady's reputation is problematic is when she believes it.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #28
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I too have heard this several times over the last few years.

But I think because I have put myself out there to attend socials and I also voice my opinion and have a backbone that hopefully my true guenuine colors have shown thru that I am pretty awesome! lol

I am just a strong independent woman who knows what she wants.
I am by far from perfect and as much as I try to be SuperWoman, I am human and make tons of mistakes. I am not some celebrity just famous for my assets on the internet. I am a normal person like everyone else here.

I wont bite anyone unless requested LMAO
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #29
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Maybe at first their reps would make me a little nervous,not now. I have found that the ones with the best reps have them for a reason.They know how to make a guy feel welcome and how to please him.
Simple as that.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #30
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Some provider ads do make the girl sound like she would eat you alive if you don't perform like she wants. Also some reviews make you think that there is no way I could ever compete with that guy BCD.

I recently saw a provider who I thought would probably eat me alive from reading her reviews and her ad. Boy was I wrong. This girl was one of the most friendly down to earth women I have met in the hobby. She made me feel at ease from the moment I walked in the door and all thru the hour until I left her company. I will go back to see her again and again now that I know she is just like the girl next door I always wanted a shot at but was afraid to try. No more!

I personally like a provider who is confident and sure of herself, and that is not in any way intimidating. Makes my time and money well spent.
elgato111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women