Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2011, 11:01 PM   #16
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Normal job + school +being naughty on the side!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #17
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I work at a local Dairy Queen when I'm not doing this but I've been studying really, REALLY hard for my G.E.D and, not to brag or anything, but there have been rumors I could move up to assistant manager if I pass it. Let's all keep our fingers crossed!
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:17 AM   #18
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default while what you say is true

you jave no idea what an hour with a woman like you does for a man. most normal run of the mill guys spend their entire lives working their tush off just trying to get buy. for those of us who don't look like brad pitt the odds of us ever having sex with a woman like you is next to zero. the fact that you and women like you give us that once in alifetime experience of actually banging one of the hottest women on the planet adds a smile to our face everyday. when we get to be 70 or 80 if we are still alive we will remember our 1 or 2 days in the spotlight. i often think about the movie titanic where the star is a wrinkled dying old lady and she flashes back to the days of youth and beauty and sexuality. life is fleeting and if you can bring joy and that once in a lifetime feeling to someone are you not doing alot of good. now please come to buffalo/niagara falls/toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Definitely! There's no real accountability either and a little to no sense of entitlement. Despite the lack of money working a real job, it always kept me really busy and the praise actually meant something.
I'm not implying that I don't enjoy doing this but the credibility is significantly less.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #19
camrose
Account Disabled

User ID: 89168
My ECCIE Reviews

I use the all the money I make doing this to build up my own business. That is why started doing this. At the end of the day I would have purchased all the vehicles and equipment I need and not owe a bank or anyone...
camrose is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #20
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
you jave no idea what an hour with a woman like you does for a man. most normal run of the mill guys spend their entire lives working their tush off just trying to get buy. for those of us who don't look like brad pitt the odds of us ever having sex with a woman like you is next to zero. the fact that you and women like you give us that once in alifetime experience of actually banging one of the hottest women on the planet adds a smile to our face everyday. when we get to be 70 or 80 if we are still alive we will remember our 1 or 2 days in the spotlight. i often think about the movie titanic where the star is a wrinkled dying old lady and she flashes back to the days of youth and beauty and sexuality. life is fleeting and if you can bring joy and that once in a lifetime feeling to someone are you not doing alot of good. now please come to buffalo/niagara falls/toronto
You're definitely giving me too much credit! I'm flattered nonetheless. Beauty isn't everything, though and it's something that is very subjective.
One of the many perks of this hobby is the social aspect - to me anyway.

Back to the topic, I only have a year and half of school left and then have to start working again. I can already see the transition being difficult. I've been doing this less than a year but don't think I could give it up completely. Don't really want to either.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #21
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

Centex I def will still be doing this.
Guest102312 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #22
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley View Post
I'm a full time time student, in addition to providing slave labor (interning) at a consulting firm.
Yeah, my internship sucked. 8 hours at "work", get home and study like crazy for the test one of my profs was giving the next day. Or at least a monstrously embarrassing pop quiz.

I'm impressed that you can do any kind of work outside of school.
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:02 AM   #23
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung View Post
I'm about to start grad school! Super excited
That's why I love this job, because I make my own hours and make good money.
Sweetie, unless it's a masters in basket weaving, you will find grad school to be a horror. I lasted one semester of computer science and then quit for a "real" job. It took me 30 years to go back to school.
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #24
Taurus99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
I work at a local Dairy Queen when I'm not doing this but I've been studying really, REALLY hard for my G.E.D and, not to brag or anything, but there have been rumors I could move up to assistant manager if I pass it. Let's all keep our fingers crossed!
Good luck...
Taurus99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #25
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, I clearly need all the help I can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus99 View Post
Good luck...
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #26
budman33
Valued Poster

I've been training up some network security nerds.... I pray for the IT guy that has to interview you hot bitches and then gets his/her ass schooled! all praise nerds.. hot nerds
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #27
Datura
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51234
My ECCIE Reviews

I have other contract work that I've been doing for 10 years, plus back in school.

Providers who don't keep one foot in the job market may eventually find they've "fucked themselves into a corner". You can't do this forever, and the economy may not sustain you, if depending solely on something so undependable.

It's kind of hard to explain an absence of 5-10 years from the labour force, and still be marketable. I knew many burnt-out providers in the Bay Area who allowed this to happen to them
Datura is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #28
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

congrats Reya!!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:10 AM   #29
Union Jack
Account Disabled

Day jobs are for the Foffs! Now then, night jobs......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
Thank you, I clearly need all the help I can get.
Reya, you strike me as a rather intellectual lass. I must say, I'm quite fond of your signature. It's the Bee's knees!
Union Jack is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #30
LovelyLuLu
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86472
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a school teacher up until this academic year. Budget cuts and Teaching do not mix well for a teacher (aka. alot more work, stress and students with fewer resources). Recently applied and accepted into Grad school for the spring!
LovelyLuLu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women