Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The lies started with the first post on this thread. Want to know something else. Boehner was going to raise taxes on people making over a million dollars a year giving Obama a tax increase. The White House just announced that the GOP was going to raise taxes on the middle class with this bill. Remember Obama has announced that he wants to raise taxes on people making over $250 thousand and Boehner was going to give him taxes on over $1 million dollars so how can Obama claim that Boehner was going to raise taxes on the middle class??? This should indicate to the most obtuse that Obama has been lying from the beginning, that he wants no deal, he wants to blame a tax increase on the House GOP, and that Obama is a shit.

Markie, quit lying. "most" of the rich did not say that they want to pay more taxes. Even your liberal rich are trying to get out of paying taxes. Buffet, Gates, Google are all moving money around to avoid taxes.

Also I don't think you understand mandate. More votes were cast for the GOP in Congress than were cast for Obama. Obama got millions less votes than he did in 2008. Almost half the voters didn't vote so there is no mandate.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The lies started with the first post on this thread. Want to know something else. Boehner was going to raise taxes on people making over a million dollars a year giving Obama a tax increase. The White House just announced that the GOP was going to raise taxes on the middle class with this bill. Remember Obama has announced that he wants to raise taxes on people making over $250 thousand and Boehner was going to give him taxes on over $1 million dollars so how can Obama claim that Boehner was going to raise taxes on the middle class??? This should indicate to the most obtuse that Obama has been lying from the beginning, that he wants no deal, he wants to blame a tax increase on the House GOP, and that Obama is a shit.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #18
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
A majority of the country want's the rich to be taxed at a higher rate, even the ones who didn't vote for Obama.

He has a mandate, and he has the upper hand too, thanks to Boehner and the GOP clown show.
Yes and those same people don't think that those higher taxes will simply be passed on to them. The amount of economic ignorance in this country is simply amazing. It is easy to vote for someone else to pay for things. What happens when the country runs out of someone else?
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Well theres goes a hardon I'll never have again.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #20
dknu72
Registered Member

The problem isn't Boehner or Obama you fools. It is the fools on the far left and the far right which are uncompromising. Most reasonable independent economist have indicated that it will take a combination of higher taxes and spending cuts to get the current situation resolved.
#1 - Obama, and his group "promises" cuts later, if they are allowed to tax now. He does not specify what cuts he will do. They originally asked for the current proprosal form Boehner last year - but are emboldened because of the election. They are uncompromising because of it.

#2 - Boehner, and his group, have (relunctlantly) agreed to additional incomes through different means, but will not agree to anything without specific line of cuts. This was a compromise from their previous No Tax platform.

Neither are right, both are wrong, but history tells us #2 might be more prudent as we have had more than one occasion (1988 and 1993) where there was the "promise to cut" in exchange for an actual increase in taxes - we were all taxed more, yet no cuts ever came.

We have an uncompromising group on both sides.
dknu72 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #21
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Good to see one of my good friends make it to a hooker board. I can't wait to call Chris and tell him he has hit the pinnacle.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #22
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
Good to see one of my good friends make it to a hooker board. I can't wait to call Chris and tell him he has hit the pinnacle.
What?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #23
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Obama was elected with slightly over 50% of the popular vote. That would mean that almost half the country did NOT want him. He should not think he has this huge mandate.
Aw, bool-fu*king-sheet! Are you some sort of mathematically challenged, mouth-breathing drooler, or would you care to make the same claim about the 2000 election with the shoe on the other foot - and Gore getting the majority of the popular vote?......................... ...............I figured as much.

And, MORE than half of the country WANTED Obama to be The President for Four More Years. That's why there's winners and losers, lew-sir.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #24
Laz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Aw, bool-fu*king-sheet! Are you some sort of mathematically challenged, mouth-breathing drooler, or would you care to make the same claim about the 2000 election with the shoe on the other foot - and Gore getting the majority of the popular vote?......................... ...............I figured as much.

And, MORE than half of the country WANTED Obama to be The President for Four More Years. That's why there's winners and losers, lew-sir.
For the record. Bush did not have a mandate either. I have no problem with going to popular vote to decide the elections. Might actually be better since the candidates would have to campaign nationally and not just in the battleground states. That however would require a constitutional amendment and I am not sure if it is worth the effort since the popular vote and electoral college vote are almost always equal.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I want taxes to go up and i want to cut military spending! I'm hoping the Tea Nuts don't make a deal! They will though after folks in the military give them the grown up talk.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Personally I think the speaker just outflanked the tea nuts with the plan b no vote. Noe the tea nuts will get all the blame when taxes go up on everyone! How sweet will that be...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I want taxes to go up and i want to cut military spending! I'm hoping the Tea Nuts don't make a deal! They will though after folks in the military give them the grown up talk.

Id like to be a fly on the wall in the room when the freshmen teabaggers had a sit down with the joint chiefs of staff ... or have the toilet paper concession ... either one
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #28
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
What?
The reporter. His name is Chris and his good friend of mine.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #29
Laz
Valued Poster

I actually hope the sequester happens unless it is replaced with even larger cuts. I would not support a rise in the debt ceiling without even more cuts in spending beyond the sequester. I am against the tax increases simply because I am not confident they will do any good but I would go along with them if there were also spending cuts that were far greater.

Either way I hope the republicans hold the line and stop any bargain that does not begin to solve the spending problem.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

So now we see that WTF is in favor of killing children (from a post from yesterday) and now he is in favor of gutting the military and knows that the GOP will be blamed though he knows that it was Obama to blame. WTF is the master of lies and a real POS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women