Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35678
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2021, 05:30 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittchat12 View Post
If you think the promoters have that much power then you probably think the moon landing was fake as hell too.
The one with Neil Armstrong was real. That landing got great reviews, but the ones later on cratered
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:32 PM   #17
Kumite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2769643

eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2781887

eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2778757

Clear promoting and I don't see you going off there.

But, you know what, WK Jayhawk? Let's put all of that aside, I mean, all of it. Let's put Kfest, Angels, Stars, Lux on the back burner for a moment. Let me ask you an honest question.

Why do you care if promoters bump reviews or make overly positive comments (among other relatively tame things) about any given girl and/or establishment? Seriously, why do any of you care? Can you answer that?
Kumite is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:46 PM   #18
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Maybe so. But the bottom line is I read as many reviews as I can before seeei g some one and do not base it off 1 review. If you think the promoters have that much power then you probably think the moon landing was fake as hell too.
Absolutely a fair point. I always do my due diligence before seeing a lady for the first time. But guys should know who the promoters are and who they are promoting for. I don't think that's an unreasonable request at all.

The main issues I laid out in post #7 in this thread mentioned nothing about fake reviews though. You just posted a review about Cat. I do believe you actually saw Cat (even though I previously said in this thread that I know what your agenda is, and I stand by that comment), so I have no issue with you putting up a review of her. It's all the ancillary stuff I have an issue with. Here are some things that I would have an issue with if they were to occur subsequent to you posting your reviews of Cat -

1. your review gets bumped every 2-3 days with posts that provide zero value to anyone on this site. For example, cute and gimmicky comments about the girl (e.g. "if i was in the Sahara desert dying of thirst, I would want Cat to quench my thirst"), 3-4 word sentences ("Cat is wonderful")
2. someone makes a negative comment about Cat based on his experience. One of the promoters proceeds to reply to refute this negative comment. For example - say that Dallas mongers are picky, ask him what time of the day he saw her, point out that Cat doesn't like well-endowed men, and other stuff that trivializes the negative comment. Yes, I understand some guys are unreasonably picky but all someone has to do is look at his posting history and if that monger consistently makes negative comments or bad reviews, then yeah, that negative comment can be taken with a grain of salt.

So it's all the stuff that happens subsequent to the original review that most of us have an issue with and not the review itself. If you don't see the above examples as issues, then there's nothing else we need to discuss because it's just a fundamental disagreement. And then I will continue to call out these types of things as I've been doing.

Also, I don't attack girls that I have never met before......if I make a negative comment about a girl, it's based on my experience with her. I know there are other guys that post unwarranted negative attacks on girls (refer to Post #10 in this thread for wonderful comments made by Kumite about Lovely Angels girls), but that's not my style. I have been very consistent with that too. And I have been very consistent with the issues I have with promoters.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:57 PM   #19
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumite View Post

But, you know what, WK Jayhawk? Let's put all of that aside, I mean, all of it. Let's put Kfest, Angels, Stars, Lux on the back burner for a moment. Let me ask you an honest question.

Why do you care if promoters bump reviews or make overly positive comments (among other relatively tame things) about any given girl and/or establishment? Seriously, why do any of you care? Can you answer that?
You guys keep asking me why I care, and I continue to provide the same EXACT reasons and have been extremely consistent on these reasons. So ask me one more time!!!! And it's funny that it's always the same 2-3 guys that have an issue with what I post......and all of them are affiliated with the same places, hahahaha.

And you provided 3 links to Lovely Angels reviews. Please provide specific post #'s for where the promoting has occurred, and I'll be happy to address. And if you're going to say the actual reviews are promoting, please refer to my previous post (Post #18) where I specifically say that the issues I have ARE NOT with the actual reviews......it's with all the stuff the promoters do subsequent to the reviews. I have been very consistent on this. Also, for the links you provided do the posters CONSISTENTLY do the things I have an issue with (see Post #7 of this thread for the issues)? If it is not CONSISTENTLY, then I probably won't have an issue with it.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:33 PM   #20
Kumite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
You guys keep asking me why I care, and I continue to provide the same EXACT reasons and have been extremely consistent on these reasons. So ask me one more time!!!!
Sure. Why do you care. You provided examples of what you felt to be promotions or downplaying negative comments. But that doesn't answer why do you care.

Answer the fucking question.

Literally every post in those three are promotions making ultimately useless comments intended to push up a review. So why aren't you calling out?

I do agree with you on one thing though. Pushing here is inefficient. They should be like Los Angeles or San Francisco and update their roster pics.
Kumite is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:58 PM   #21
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Sure. Why do you care.
1. Bumping dormant threads - It pushes recent reviews to the bottom of the page or to Page 2. Also, when I see a thread that has a recent, I'm sick of wasting time going to the thread to find out it's a worthless post. If it was just 1 or 2 posts, it's no big deal. But in the AMP section, it is out of control. If you ask me why I care about wasting my time on threads that don't provide any NEW/UPDATED information that helps a monger decide whether or not he's going to see a girl, then yes, I do care. And I'm talking about the guys that CONSISTENTLY bump dormant threads, so please look up the definition of "consistent" before you send me a link of a random post in a Lovely Angels review.

2. Downplaying/trivializing negative comments - Do you really have to ask why I care about this one? If a guy has a bad experience with a girl, why shouldn't he share his experience? Isn't that the purpose of this site?!?!?!?

3. Reviews that embellish the lady's services and/or physical appearance - Again, do I really have to explain why I would care about this one? This is one that everyone should care about. Some guys can only hobby once every 1-2 months, so if he decides to see a girl based on promoters' comments that have embellished a lady's services and/or physical experience, how is that fair to the guy? And no, blaming the guy for not doing research is not a valid response to this. The comments that embellish a lady shouldn't be there in the first place and you know it. So you're damn right I care about this one, and I doubt you will find many guys that disagree (besides the normal guys that cry wolf about the stuff I post).

4. Unwarranted attacks on girls - Yes, this is a new one. Please refer to Post #10 of this thread, where you proceeded to post personal attacks about three Lovely Angel girls....what did they do to deserve those comments? All because of who you're affiliated with and to prove a point? Well you are definitely proving my point by posting stuff like that. Completely uncalled for and there is no reason they should be a victim of collateral damage. If three K-Fest girls were attacked like that in one thread and it was unwarranted, I would say the same exact thing.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:33 PM   #22
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

When you find that perfect world. Stay there. Your 4 points are useless
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:43 PM   #23
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:

I don't know about him but there are two reasons it bothers me. They are related.

1. When posters do this they bump real reviews of the front page sooner than they should be pushed. Real reviews deserve exposure.

2. When posters do this they tend to do it multiple times for the same agency and the top half of the first page turns into an ad for one agency.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:46 PM   #24
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Saying that his 4 points are "useless" is no answer to some very valid concerns. IMO it's an unworthy response to someone who has actually thought things out - whether you disagree with him or not.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:47 PM   #25
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
You demanded that I "answer your fucking question" so I did.......but you didn't like the answers, haha. Great comeback, buddy. I guess you ran out of girls to personally attack? I mean, you guys are making yourselves look A-W-F-U-L in this thread, so you probably shouldn't respond anymore.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:08 AM   #26
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Your constant justification of how you want things to be make you look “awful”. I did not read anywhere where I demanded anything. It’s people like you that have no life except this board and did you go see Soda? Since that is a no,, I saved your hard earn money in a bad session. You should thank me. Also another thing to consider is that I kept it one 1 post, I did not attack her across different forums so your use of the word Attack is not warranted anymore than the useless babble here.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 08:05 AM   #27
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Your constant justification of how you want things to be make you look “awful”. I did not read anywhere where I demanded anything. It’s people like you that have no life except this board and did you go see Soda? Since that is a no,, I saved your hard earn money in a bad session. You should thank me. Also another thing to consider is that I kept it one 1 post, I did not attack her across different forums so your use of the word Attack is not warranted anymore than the useless babble here.
When someone says "Answer the fucking question" to you, I'm pretty sure Kumite wasn't asking in a nice way. My lord, it's like I'm talking to child here.....having to explain every little thing.

Telling me I have no life except this board doesn't bother me in the slightest way and is the absolute weakest comeback I have heard you say on here. Please try again. Or better yet, instead of you K-Fest promoters creating all these different handles to cry wolf, why not just come on here with your original handle and discuss?

And you're justifying your attack on Lovely Angels girls by saying it was only 1 post, hahahaha.......quit being stubborn and just admit you shouldn't have done it. Again, it's like talking to a 10 year old who doesn't know right from wrong and is too stubborn to admit they're wrong. Who attacked K-Fest girls across different forums? Please provide links of anyone who did that and I will be happy to address it. "Answer the fucking question" (don't worry, I know you won't address this one at all because there's nobody that attacked K-Fest girls across different forums).
Old 06-10-2021, 08:09 AM   #28
Jayhawk328
BANNED

One more question for Kumite, Kittchat, and anyone else crying wolf (e.g. people who like to talk to themselves) - why has the AMP section on OH2 been shut down for 2 months?

It's a really simple question so to quote Kumite - "answer the fucking question"
Old 06-10-2021, 08:24 AM   #29
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
One more question for Kumite, Kittchat, and anyone else crying wolf (e.g. people who like to talk to themselves) - why has the AMP section on OH2 been shut down for 2 months?

It's a really simple question so to quote Kumite - "answer the fucking question"

Fighting, drama, promoting, fake reviews, lil bishes with multiple handles, etc...And also I think a super biggie here, guys either outing other guys RW info or simply the threat of. Looks like CK and maybe some mods basically decided just to lock that part of their site down and simply not bother with it, too many headaches. I wouldn't expect them to reopen it anytime soon and in truth, if they could just delete the whole section all together I think they would.

*edit* well, shit, I don't think I met the criteria for answering your question as I am not Kumite, Kittchat and/or anyone else crying wolf. Oh, well maybe I do qualify under the (e.g. people who like to talk to themselves) qualifier...
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 11:31 AM   #30
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
Fighting, drama, promoting, fake reviews, lil bishes with multiple handles, etc...And also I think a super biggie here, guys either outing other guys RW info or simply the threat of. Looks like CK and maybe some mods basically decided just to lock that part of their site down and simply not bother with it, too many headaches. I wouldn't expect them to reopen it anytime soon and in truth, if they could just delete the whole section all together I think they would.

*edit* well, shit, I don't think I met the criteria for answering your question as I am not Kumite, Kittchat and/or anyone else crying wolf. Oh, well maybe I do qualify under the (e.g. people who like to talk to themselves) qualifier...
CK seems to be a relatively straight forward guy. Did anyone just ask?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women