Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2014, 09:01 AM   #16
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
The "office" gets treated that way by asshats every day . . . just sayin'
Obama is the best thing that has ever happened to the Republican party.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:15 PM   #17
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

true story

Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #18
ralphmalph
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
...the president of the United states doesn't need to be attending funeral services for a city cop
^ THIS...
ralphmalph is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #19
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
When Mayor De Blasio spoke at the funeral, 30,000 police officers, from all over the country and Canada, turned their backs away from the Jumbotrons. I'm pretty sure that Obama would have received the same reaction. As little respect as I have for the man, I wouldn't want to see the office treated that way.
You are right. You are seeing the office treated that way by his own Party. Even some of them believe in the Constitution for the free and the brave.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:50 AM   #20
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Isn't there a Political forum for this bullshit? I mean, seriously-- you have your own forum to piss on whatever politico you wish.. yet you still come here and waste time and bandwidth.....
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:03 AM   #21
MartinX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Who cares? Fuck Obama, The Police, The Military (I'm a veteran unfortunately), and ALL government.
+ 1
MartinX is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:27 AM   #22
Dblentendre
Account Disabled

What's wrong with our police these days? When they turned their backs on Mayor DeBlasio, the NYC cops showed disrespect for authority in a way that they would not allow any of us to show disrespect for their authority. I'm concerned about the culture of disrespect for everyone that seems to exist within the police community.
Dblentendre is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:34 PM   #23
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblentendre View Post
What's wrong with our police these days? When they turned their backs on Mayor DeBlasio, the NYC cops showed disrespect for authority in a way that they would not allow any of us to show disrespect for their authority. I'm concerned about the culture of disrespect for everyone that seems to exist within the police community.
At the core to being a good leader is having your people's backs and the mayor didn't. You have bad doctors, lawyers, teachers and cops. New York City may have the best police department in the country. He didn't need to paint the whole department in a bad light.

When you hear mobs chanting "police ...KKK" or "Deck the halls with rows of dead cops" what should their reaction be?
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:52 PM   #24
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Isn't there a Political forum for this bullshit? I mean, seriously-- you have your own forum to piss on whatever politico you wish.. yet you still come here and waste time and bandwidth.....
I agree with you. I hit the RTM button but I guess it is within the guidelines of the forum. That being said I have a few comments for the op and the de Blasio deal.
Since when did the POTUS go to every Cops funeral or any for that matter?
The Cops had already said they did not want either of them there and then turned their backs on the Mayor, just like they have the citizens in my opinion.
de Blasio made a comment that could be taken several ways. The Cops wanted him to side with them 100% or see him as a traitor. To me that is how they treat everything and that is why fellow officers cover for each other. The system is broken.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 05:44 PM   #25
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I agree with you. I hit the RTM button but I guess it is within the guidelines of the forum. That being said I have a few comments for the op and the de Blasio deal.
Since when did the POTUS go to every Cops funeral or any for that matter?
The Cops had already said they did not want either of them there and then turned their backs on the Mayor, just like they have the citizens in my opinion.
de Blasio made a comment that could be taken several ways. The Cops wanted him to side with them 100% or see him as a traitor. To me that is how they treat everything and that is why fellow officers cover for each other. The system is broken.
Oh, if people who post actually had taken a course in reading comprehension. First, the original post is what Obama was doing at the WAKE, not the funeral, and nothing in the original post says anything about Obama needing to attend the funeral.

It's a list of Obama's activities on the day of Officer Ramos' wake. I think that perhaps a press release stating that the President had a moment of silence to honor Officer Ramos would have been a nice gesture, but that would have given the impression that he actually felt bad about his death, something that none of his other actions seems to indicate.

Part of Obama's comments regarding the death of Brown and Garner:

"So I just got off the phone with my Attorney General, Eric Holder. He will have more specific comments about the case in New York. But I want everybody to know here, as well as everybody who may be viewing my remarks here today, we are not going to let up until we see a strengthening of the trust and a strengthening of the accountability that exists between our communities and our law enforcement."

Of course all of the actions taken were directed at law enforcement, and none at the crowds who, after chanting "death to cops" got their wish.

Part of Obama's comments regarding the murders of The two NY police officers:

Later in the day, Obama called Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey.

On his call with Ramsey, Obama said he was outraged over the "senseless murders" of the two New York officers, and "reiterated his profound respect and gratitude for all law enforcement officers who serve and protect our communities," Schultz said.

Hypocrisy on the part of Obama is so frequent that it isn't even news anymore, and never was to the mainstream media.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #26
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Here's the description of the items that are appropriate for posting in the Sandbox:

"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related you've in the right place!"

There's a simple solution for your irritation: if the subject of the post doesn't interest you, you might try not reading it. Then it won't waste your time and have you waste bandwidth by making useless, caterwauling comments .
Old 12-31-2014, 09:24 AM   #27
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
Oh, if people who post actually had taken a course in reading comprehension. First, the original post is what Obama was doing at the WAKE, not the funeral, and nothing in the original post says anything about Obama needing to attend the funeral.

It's a list of Obama's activities on the day of Officer Ramos' wake. I think that perhaps a press release stating that the President had a moment of silence to honor Officer Ramos would have been a nice gesture, but that would have given the impression that he actually felt bad about his death, something that none of his other actions seems to indicate.

"So I just got off the phone with my Attorney General, Eric Holder. He will have more specific comments about the case in New York. But I want everybody to know here, as well as everybody who may be viewing my remarks here today, we are not going to let up until we see a strengthening of the trust and a strengthening of the accountability that exists between our communities and our law enforcement."

Of course all of the actions taken were directed at law enforcement, and none at the crowds who, after chanting "death to cops" got their wish.

On his call with Ramsey, Obama said he was outraged over the "senseless murders" of the two New York officers, and "reiterated his profound respect and gratitude for all law enforcement officers who serve and protect our communities," Schultz said.

Hypocrisy on the part of Obama is so frequent that it isn't even news anymore, and never was to the mainstream media.
I think the problem is your perception of Obama is skewed so that no matter what he does you will find fault with it. maybe you should research what a wake is while you are at it.

Here is something you overlooked while digging for dirt on Obama.

"In his call with the New York police chief, Obama said Americans must reject violence and instead turn to prayer and sympathy for the victims' relatives, said White House spokesman Eric Schultz. He says the administration will work with leaders across the country to echo that message.

The president asked Ramsey, who has been outspoken in his concern over the shooting of the two officers in New York, to use the recently established task force to address the issue of violence against police and find ways to engage police officers across the U.S. "The president reiterated his profound respect and gratitude for all law enforcement officers who serve and protect our communities, risking their own safety for ours every day," Schultz said."

In your reply you quoted Obama supporting the Officers then dismissed it by calling him a hypocrite. Basically you are playing a reindeer game if you ask me.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:51 AM   #28
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I think the problem is your perception of Obama is skewed so that no matter what he does you will find fault with it. maybe you should research what a wake is while you are at it.

Here is something you overlooked while digging for dirt on Obama.

"In his call with the New York police chief, Obama said Americans must reject violence and instead turn to prayer and sympathy for the victims' relatives, said White House spokesman Eric Schultz. He says the administration will work with leaders across the country to echo that message.

The president asked Ramsey, who has been outspoken in his concern over the shooting of the two officers in New York, to use the recently established task force to address the issue of violence against police and find ways to engage police officers across the U.S. "The president reiterated his profound respect and gratitude for all law enforcement officers who serve and protect our communities, risking their own safety for ours every day," Schultz said."

In your reply you quoted Obama supporting the Officers then dismissed it by calling him a hypocrite. Basically you are playing a reindeer game if you ask me.
Definition of a hypocrite: "a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings."

I was contrasting Obama's first statement in red above with the second. I even provided the definition of hypocrite for you. Hopefully it makes better sense to you now that I've explained it.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:13 AM   #29
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Definition of a hypocrite: "a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings."

I was contrasting Obama's first statement in red above with the second. I even provided the definition of hypocrite for you. Hopefully it makes better sense to you now that I've explained it.
You are not really helping your cause by pointing out your perception flaw.
You take what Obama say's and decide what he really meant, and then compare it to something else he said.

Maybe your comprehension is not that superior after all. He said "communities and our law enforcement." That is not taking a side. The problem is that some such as yourself have the notion that Police are perfect and can do no wrong. And when they break the law it is always justifiable. I disagree
Old 12-31-2014, 11:26 AM   #30
Fast car
Valued Poster

you're an idiot where..
he's the most powerful man in the world. it would
be an extreme honor for him to even mention the guys name.
thousands of Americans die in this country EVERYDAY.
get off your political bashing. realize it's stupid to expect a leader
of 300 million people to be involved in everything.
I lead 50 people at work.. my boss leads 100.. I can promise you
we aren't this integrated into our peoples lives..
Fast car is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women