Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-15-2020, 01:25 PM   #16
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
The Ban threads became a outlet for continuous harassment and belittlement of certain posters.

Just don't fucking get banned and you don't have a problem.

IHMO, if someone is such a social retard that they get banned, they deserve to wear the scarlet letter.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:28 PM   #17
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

^^ Absolutely right.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:30 PM   #18
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Old 01-15-2020, 01:40 PM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
SC may be controversial at times but he largely minds his own business and stays within his own threads (by and large)
Like you stayed off this thread? I'm sure your goal is to get this one shut down as well.
Whatever...
Try contributing something to the community please.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:48 PM   #20
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
Everyone wants that squirt, except you.

CryptKicker is neither appreciated in Houston nor needed as there are four (4) moderators assigned to the Houston section.

CyptKicker needs to mind his own business and stay in his assigned lane, which means he stays out of the Houston section of the board. The only way he can legitimately moderate in Houston is to be assigned to Houston, i.e. his name appears with Darth Maul, SOULMANIKE, skeeter, elchapo as a moderator otherwise he is now part of the problem by creating problems he can't resolve. This was a concept I discussed at length with an Administrator last year before the changes that have killed this site.

Now if one was to look at either skeeter's or elchapo's posting history, neither of them should be assigned to Houston. In El Chapo's case, he has not made a post on the site since August 20, 2019. In skeeter's case, it is even worse as his last post was on February 2, 2019. Clearly, the Houston Moderators need to tune up their game. While I think Darth Maul is an excellent guy as I have had some interaction with him, I cannot write the same about SOULMANIKE because I have not had any communication with him, but I presume is a good guy as well.

What does not need to be happening is the drive-by, half-assed moderating being done by those from other sections of the board and who are not part of the local staff. That clearly needs to stop and the Administrators need to deal with that bad behavior ASAP. The only legitimate way an outside moderator could involve themselves in the Houston section of the site is to have an Administrator announce a change in staff composition and have an announcement in the General Interest: Updates from Site Administration section. Anything less than that notification qualifies as bad moderating which should be dealt with immediately by the Administrators of the site.

While for the most part I agree with you, technically any mod can flex their muscle in any area. They've done it for years and it usually ends up with the locals feeling like they've been shit on. I agree that it's bad form on the admins part to continue to allow it because it adds to the antagonism that already exists. I'm not sure they care though.

As far as Darth and IKE. I've met them both and yes they are both good guys. They were both good moderators as one time. They were active on the board and active in the Houston Hobby Community(thus how I met them). They were fair and moderated with that term in mind. "moderate". Now I believe they just respond to RTMs and seem to be annoyed that they have to do that much. If I had the opportunity to buy them a beer and discuss it I would say the same thing to their faces.
Old 01-15-2020, 01:58 PM   #21
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

I understand your point BM, though I disagree with part of it pertaining to the mods being able to go anywhere on the site and do the moderator thing. The problem with that concept is if that is actually how the staff handles things, then why have assigned moderators to sections of the site?

By having assignments, both the users of the site and the staff know who's in charge of that section of the site for moderation. Doing the bullshit drive-by's and being half-assed while doing it, like is being done currently, leads to chaos and eventually the site will close due to poor management and a lack of user participation. Does that remind you of any site in the last 11 years?

Moderators crossing boundary lines like is being done currently creates more problems than the staff really wants to have in its lap. This is another thing I discussed with an Administrator last year.
Old 01-15-2020, 02:06 PM   #22
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Alright.. alright... I will put my token in the hat to become Houston Mod... you've convinced me.
Old 01-15-2020, 02:58 PM   #23
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Drive by moderating at it's finest...
Not a single Houston moderator spends any time contributing anything to the Houston forums.

One jumps in once a week attempting to perform some kind of moderating duty.
Another has posted once in Co-ed in the last 30 days.
Look for yourselves at their posting history. Compare it with 6,8,10 years ago when they were active members of the Houston community AND respected mods.
Apparently this forum no longer serves them so they no longer have a need to serve the forum.
So, in comes an outsider who doesn't appear to hobby here, doesn't contribute anything to the Houston Hobby, never has, and certainly doesn't understand the rich and dynamic tradition of Houston Co-ed. Houston doesn't mean anything to him so he doesn't care if the whole forum becomes a ghost town. Less work for him I guess. He drives by, shoots off a few rounds and moves on.
Any wonder it's become a shit show?
Here's some cheese with that whine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg istockphoto-681885884-1024x1024.jpg (321.0 KB, 53 views)
Old 01-15-2020, 02:58 PM   #24
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
I understand your point BM, though I disagree with part of it pertaining to the mods being able to go anywhere on the site and do the moderator thing. The problem with that concept is if that is actually how the staff handles things, then why have assigned moderators to sections of the site?

By having assignments, both the users of the site and the staff know who's in charge of that section of the site for moderation. Doing the bullshit drive-by's and being half-assed while doing it, like is being done currently, leads to chaos and eventually the site will close due to poor management and a lack of user participation. Does that remind you of any site in the last 11 years?

Moderators crossing boundary lines like is being done currently creates more problems than the staff really wants to have in its lap. This is another thing I discussed with an Administrator last year.
Well if you see on his account it says Global Moderator. He's not bound to just one city. He hit me once before.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:17 PM   #25
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
Well if you see on his account it says Global Moderator. He's not bound to just one city. He hit me once before.
Why does someone from another city find a need to put there $.02 on Houston threads? Just curious because if I go onto another cities board it is for information gathering, not for me to input. There may be a reasoning I am not seeing, but if not please just shut yo mouth as they say...
Old 01-15-2020, 03:24 PM   #26
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
Why does someone from another city find a need to put there $.02 on Houston threads? Just curious because if I go onto another cities board it is for information gathering, not for me to input. There may be a reasoning I am not seeing, but if not please just shut yo mouth as they say...
What i have to say is relevant information to this thread so pound sand and keep it moving.
Old 01-15-2020, 03:34 PM   #27
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

I may have relevant shit to say on a Dallas thread but I don't live there so I don't post there.

So move along fuckstick, no one wants your input...
Old 01-15-2020, 03:40 PM   #28
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Like you stayed off this thread? I'm sure your goal is to get this one shut down as well.
Whatever...
Try contributing something to the community please.
go ahead... ask him about his other handle...
Old 01-15-2020, 03:40 PM   #29
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Quote:
I may have relevant shit to say on a Dallas thread but I don't live there so I don't post there.

So move along fuckstick, no one wants your input...
Don't worry you'll get points for your negative name calling. However, y'all don't have a problem with somebody from another city posting if their views align with your views.

But when somebody goes against your views you get butt hurt. But I'll let you have the last word if you feel oh so badly to have it. Oh, and enjoy your points when you recieve that pm.
Old 01-15-2020, 04:05 PM   #30
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's about respect, we have respect for other cities and how they do their things. I rarely go to any other city's forums, and if I did, I would respect the way they do things.

If I were a moderator and someone tried to change or modify our 'lifestyle' here, I would tell them to hit the trail and go back where they came from.

Lastly, if I were a moderator, I damn sure wouldn't let any one or two persons, from out of town, determine how I moderate my assigned city.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women