Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2020, 03:22 PM   #16
Comanche71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

For some reason this made me want to see you all the more. I love fiery women
Old 01-10-2020, 05:33 PM   #17
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everytime someone has tried to say im mean or blunt or spread lies on me Or say im too sassy, all its done is send guys my way. Guys like a woman that knows what she wants and knows confidently that she can satisfying him.

Over the years a few random people ladies and gents have attempted to slander my name. But fortunately for me it never worked. Shit i dont even have a no review. Good pussy comes with a phat ass and a sassy mouth.

Nothing wrong with having standards
Old 01-13-2020, 11:25 PM   #18
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Well said.
Old 01-14-2020, 06:49 PM   #19
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Asking what she looks like and inquiring in private is ok but Why do guys like to constantly harass women publically when yall the ones paying for pussy to begin with. Leave this woman alone and go out there in the free world and talk your way into some free pussy if you can. Yall got life and bullshit all fucked up. If the women didnt need money yall literally wouldnt be getting NO PUSSY!!! Yall probably fat as fuck yourselves with beer belly's hanging 3 feet over your stomachs. Leave this girl alone.

This will go down in the books But I totally agree....
Old 01-16-2020, 10:10 AM   #20
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Asking what she looks like and inquiring in private is ok but Why do guys like to constantly harass women publically when yall the ones paying for pussy to begin with. Leave this woman alone and go out there in the free world and talk your way into some free pussy if you can. Yall got life and bullshit all fucked up. If the women didnt need money yall literally wouldnt be getting NO PUSSY!!! Yall probably fat as fuck yourselves with beer belly's hanging 3 feet over your stomachs. Leave this girl alone.

in other words...

Old 01-20-2020, 04:19 AM   #21
Htownastros1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Let me clarify what happened. She was on the way to meet lovelyxxxo and her piece of shit 1984 corvette broke down and the gas station . We were all 3 going to do a threesome. She tells me she’s having car trouble and I offer to come help her . I get to the convenience store where she is sitting there with the hood up . I pull in beside her and saw how fugly she was . I pretended to be someone just offering help but she said she had a wrecker on the way , I said cool and got the hell out of there. Don’t if that can be considered a walkout but it is to me . I didn’t want to have to go into such detail and talk about your shitty car and all but you called me out so that’s my story and I’m sticking to it . How about you take a selfie right now , unedited real selfie instead of those extremely photo shopped pictures that you use and post ads with it . How about someone contact Caroline lovelyxxxo and find out why she decided to pass on doubles with you!!
Old 01-20-2020, 05:16 AM   #22
Htownastros1962
Valued Poster

Picky and selective? Dear , you will fuck anything with a penis, No one has ever heard a no from you . Afford you ? dear you are living the dream . I’m calling you out to post some real , current, unedited pictures or shut up! Sistine are you gay? You like to suck cock? Why do you care what men look like for? You seem to be a captain save a hoe for someone who is using deceptive pictures to get men to pay a deposit of which she will keep once they decide to walk away as I did. She can easily resolve this by posting full body shots of what I saw that day.. Clearly bait and switch . And raise your rates because of me , I hope you are getting that extra money , sounds like you won!!
Old 01-20-2020, 06:47 AM   #23
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

FOOOKING

AWESOME SAUCE UITB

ijs
Old 01-20-2020, 07:29 AM   #24
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Gross.
I would never have a threesome with you...and you are correct I did meet you for a sec.
You said you wish you could afford my rates then started crying about your obese wife with a teacher salary that was expecting you in Pasadena..or Texas City and begged me to join you in a threesome for that rate with zit face smelly looking provider that I'm sure is nice but no thanks.

That's the truth.
I spoke to her once and was turned off with the repeated texts and in all honesty her vagina photo turned me off.
I'm a picky one with yes beautiful curves and a mouth and cunt that you will never have even if you met my rate.
Your cheap blue beat up truck was not the turn off it was your arrogant country fried beer belly and double chin with greasy looking hair that needed a cut .
So bite me .
I'm glad you thought I was ugly you where super gross to me🙄
Old 01-20-2020, 07:30 AM   #25
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And I'm trying to upload photos of my Corvette and the way I looked when we met and this site not allowing me.
You only wish you had me �� and my car��������
Old 01-20-2020, 07:32 AM   #26
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

��
I LOVE ME ...����
Old 01-20-2020, 07:42 AM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Htownastros1962

You are so funny..🤣😂😅😚
You wish you had enough money to
See me your response in a review of an EPIC night is strictly based out of sheer jealousy
👌

We have never met.

Prove it.

Didn't think so.

Walked out on me..🤓
No one has ever.
So your liar.

Plain and simple

Your the BIG FAT LIE😹

😘You wish I would agree to entertain
You.
I'm very picky..and selective in whom I agree to risk my personal safety and freedom let alone time.

So I hope the Mods remove that bullshit post...because it is.

😎
Karma is going to bite you hard for being a liar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Gross.
I would never have a threesome with you...and you are correct I did meet you for a sec.
You said you wish you could afford my rates then started crying about your obese wife with a teacher salary that was expecting you in Pasadena..or Texas City and begged me to join you in a threesome for that rate with zit face smelly looking provider that I'm sure is nice but no thanks.

That's the truth.
I spoke to her once and was turned off with the repeated texts and in all honesty her vagina photo turned me off.
I'm a picky one with yes beautiful curves and a mouth and cunt that you will never have even if you met my rate.
Your cheap blue beat up truck was not the turn off it was your arrogant country fried beer belly and double chin with greasy looking hair that needed a cut .
So bite me .
I'm glad you thought I was ugly you where super gross to me🙄

Old 01-20-2020, 07:43 AM   #28
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a sweet person but for you to "try" and sabotage my FUN in meeting like-minded Men like myself into my mind of kink..is not cool.
I have plenty ok..and repeats but there could be that 1 ��ya..that 1 I miss out on meeting because they belueve nonsense coming from some one I DECLINED.
You appeared nasty and not in a kinky way dirty nails kinda way��
So calling me FAT & Ugly was rude especially since you insisted and almost pleaded ��
You where before deposits for companionship .
Thank you!!
Old 01-20-2020, 09:11 AM   #29
Htownastros1962
Valued Poster

my truck is white, I weigh less than 200 and my wife works at NASA . I’m praying for you and anyone who decides to see you. . Please up load the current pictures and show your face. You never have had problems with those photo shopped pictures before! If I saved just one guy from being tricked by you it was worth it . Say what ever you can to save yourself I’m not wasting one more second on you. And it was Caroline lovelyxxxxo who decided to back out on you . We had our session without you. Does she know what you said about her pussy? I’m going to ask her. I guess you want to fight with her now. How dare you judge her
Old 01-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #30
Htownastros1962
Valued Poster

You went on and on about how we never met then you suddenly remember sitting in the parking lot at the gas station with that piece of shit 1984 corvette broke down . Please get your lies straight, you’re looking stupid
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women