Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2014, 10:53 PM   #16
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

If I remember correctly, if on the off chance you're ever arrested in the hobby, and you're carrying while in the act of committing a crime, its now a felony instead of a misdemeanor. I believe this even goes for the car. Maybe some more research is needed here, but it just isn't worth it.

Also, I have visited with Jordan several times and she was always up front. Not one time did I ever feel unsafe.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:29 PM   #17
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooHead View Post
I carry and didnt mind the wait to see if they wanted to get froggy
With the intel available here there is no need to carry and hobby. These ladies want to make $ with no bs. The last thing they want to happen is for somebody to say they were actually in danger.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:16 AM   #18
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just a suggestion Tatoo, but telling the providers on ECCIE that you carry to dates may not fill up your dance card
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:33 AM   #19
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default I get it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooHead View Post
I carry and didnt mind the wait to see if they wanted to get froggy
So the supposed "alert" here is that you are a nut job?
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:35 AM   #20
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default learning more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
and she made you feel nervous because you decided to stake out her incall with a pistol and while doing so, you saw people at the hotel (a place where most likely there will be other guests as well, considering its a hotel?) Were these people in HER room (the room number she GAVE you) or are you just assuming you know which room was hers because you "watched" for long enough?
Based on her supportive comments to the OP, it seems he is Gemma's kind of client.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:53 PM   #21
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Based on her supportive comments to the OP, it seems he is Gemma's kind of client.
I am always prepared to defend myself at any time. Everybody in this hobby should be. I love weapons and I have quite a few. I enjoy hunting and going to the shooting range. I also have my C&C, but I'm disciplined. Just because he had it in his car doesn't mean he was taking it in to the appointment. He hears guys in the background when talking to her so he took the initiative to go there early and scope out the scene..... I've done similar shit on outcalls, I will drive around the neighborhood looking for unmarked cars or anything out of the ordinary. Why would he choose to ignore the signs of other guys present and walk blindly into a room??...IMO, he would have been better off canceling with her as soon as his suspicions proved to be true or appeared true. No need to stick around any longer.

A lot of the same girls in this thread seen helicopter and he carried so please spare me with the predictable self alert comments and I'll never book with you bullshit. Boofuckinhoo. Any person with half a brain is prepared in this hobby and in life. Just as many girls, some very well known ones on this site in fact, have pimps. Maybe its for money management or maybe its for protection, but it still poses a threat for clients as a lot of pimps do rob clients, so have them leave your incall or shut the fuck up when handling business and avoid a situation like this.

So, is he my type of client?? Maybe, maybe not. But, he wouldn't feel the need to stake out my location as I dont give anybody a reason. If he carries, its not really my business, but he can leave it in the car when he sees me. I dont travel with a couple of black guys. And I don't keep the company of pimps. I take care of business and respect my clients and their safety, I get that same respect back.

Scorpio, I dont believe we've ever met so you basing a comment I made on the type of clients I see, is just....well...silly.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:34 PM   #22
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

True or false? Some providers here would not set an appointment with a client who they knew was carrying. I did not comment about carrying. My comment was related to saying on here that you are.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:00 PM   #23
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I am always prepared to defend myself at any time. Everybody in this hobby should be. I love weapons and I have quite a few. I enjoy hunting and going to the shooting range. I also have my C&C, but I'm disciplined. Just because he had it in his car doesn't mean he was taking it in to the appointment. He hears guys in the background when talking to her so he took the initiative to go there early and scope out the scene..... I've done similar shit on outcalls, I will drive around the neighborhood looking for unmarked cars or anything out of the ordinary. Why would he choose to ignore the signs of other guys present and walk blindly into a room??...IMO, he would have been better off canceling with her as soon as his suspicions proved to be true or appeared true. No need to stick around any longer.

A lot of the same girls in this thread seen helicopter and he carried so please spare me with the predictable self alert comments and I'll never book with you bullshit. Boofuckinhoo. Any person with half a brain is prepared in this hobby and in life. Just as many girls, some very well known ones on this site in fact, have pimps. Maybe its for money management or maybe its for protection, but it still poses a threat for clients as a lot of pimps do rob clients, so have them leave your incall or shut the fuck up when handling business and avoid a situation like this.

So, is he my type of client?? Maybe, maybe not. But, he wouldn't feel the need to stake out my location as I dont give anybody a reason. If he carries, its not really my business, but he can leave it in the car when he sees me. I dont travel with a couple of black guys. And I don't keep the company of pimps. I take care of business and respect my clients and their safety, I get that same respect back.

Scorpio, I dont believe we've ever met so you basing a comment I made on the type of clients I see, is just....well...silly.
One of the many reasons I chose to never book with or meet him.
I have no problem with carrying (not in an appointment with me though lol) but when a gentleman posts SPA's (like the above) and then comments on carrying, the two do not mesh well with me.

If I was booking an appointment and felt uncomfortable with the way a phone conversation went, I simply would not book the appointment.
I would not stake out their hotel, and then post an alert because I "felt funny." I still am curious if these men were coming out of HER hotel room or if they just were at the hotel too.

Quote:
I dont travel with a couple of black guys.
LOL maybe they were white?
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:45 PM   #24
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Destiny, You bore me. Quit trying to play the the 'Miss goody two shoes' part. Its tiresome. Street smarts as well as common sense would do you some justice. I know you tried to get Lindsay and I banned. So, anything you have to say to me means absolutely nothing. You're fake as hell girl, move along.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #25
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Destiny, You bore me. Quit trying to play the the 'Miss goody two shoes' part. Its tiresome. Street smarts as well as common sense would do you some justice. I know you tried to get Lindsay and I banned. So, anything you have to say to me means absolutely nothing. You're fake as hell girl, move along.
LOL I will comment on anything I want to. Clearly I don't bore you too much since you can't seem to keep my name out of your mouth in all the other threads. Your problem with me does not phase me at all, you seem to have a problem with a LOT of people. Keep doin your hater thing girl
Old 03-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #26
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My problem is with stupidity, fakesness and ignorant posts. And hater?? LMFAO! You are too predictable. You're fake, end of story. And 'a mod' cant save you or keep doing your dirty work for you. You're the true hater and us ladies know that. So please don't address me again.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #27
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My problem is with stupidity, fakesness and ignorant posts. And hater?? LMFAO! You are too predictable. You're fake, end of story. And 'a mod' cant save you or keep doing your dirty work for you. You're the true hater and us ladies know that. So please don't address me again.
LOL I think you are the predictable one. You are gonna have a problem with me, and the next girl, and the next girl. There is just no stopping the drama with you. You think I keep trying to get you banned? Honey you will do that all by yourself. I'm done with your hijack, keep hating by yourself.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #28
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of us ladies have excellent memories.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:29 PM   #29
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Keep telling yourself that Destiny. And I'm supposed to be the reason I get banned genius. NOT because of a provider sending screenshots of fabricated text messages to a mod. My hijack??? Lol! Well, my apologies to the OP.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #30
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Ladies, if the two of you want to have a disagreement along this line, you need to do it somewhere besides here.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women