Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2014, 10:13 AM   #16
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post
By early I generally think about 15 minutes before the scheduled time. If 15 minutes would impose on the previous client then I would cancel also. I know you all have other clients, but if you may be with someone 15 minutes before seeing me, then I'm thinking did you really have time to shower and get everything squeaky clean for me or is that extra wetness something the previous client left for me?
I think she was saying she had personal grooming (freshen up) to do, not that the last client was running out the door. There are things that I do right up until that door opens, and when that is interrupted the session can be off. Not trying to be mean, but to let the guys know it is for their benefit. I will share:
1. light candles
2. set out fresh linens and toiletries for him
3. brush teeth and tongue one last time
4. set the music
5. one last washy washy
6. put shoes on
7. When the check in call comes to get the unit number (about 3-5 mins before appointment), use mouthwash and pop in a fresh breath mint

We are not trying to be a pain in your ass, but rather make a great
experience.

And to Nia, neither of you would not have had fun if he was uptight, so mehhhh...
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:40 AM   #17
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Wording is Everything

Originally this post was in regards to the wording of rule #2, but I see you changed the wording, (looks a lot better) so this post no longer makes any sense. I couldn't figure out how to delete it so I am just editing it out.
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:05 AM   #18
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Joey.. How are you today??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
You have to think first of your own safety and discretion. As do we all.
A provider that respects her own will respect mine.
This actually makes you more appealing in my book.
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #19
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry69 View Post
Your requests sound quite reasonable to me. So it's probably best for both people you canceled it.

IMHO.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:05 PM   #20
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You asked him to remain in his car--anything a provider instructs me to do that will keep us UTR is appreciated. I am paying, but she has a right to set rules as to how we interact, it is her body. I try to be up to 15 minutes early to be polite. I understand that the best providers are in high demand and may be running late. I have never had a problem with being asked to wait while she freshens up, although I do ask if shower play is on the menu so we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:36 PM   #21
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Now, to be honest, there are some providers that I haven't seen because of rules. If I have to read through a whole page of instructions and solve a God-Damn Rubik's cube just to have a session, no thanks. These have to be the two simplest and easy requests though which just makes it ridiculous that he cancelled.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #22
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's stupid he canceled but I have always found its best to set stuff up with an hr or more between visits.... that way you don't have to bring up the last guy at all. These men know what we do but they don't really want to hear the last guy just left 20 Min ago. But your rules aren't that difficult to deal with so it was really his loss for being so uptight
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:54 PM   #23
sportster872000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Maybe I should plan a visit with you, (I take directions very well)
sportster872000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #24
JLmoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

more drama.
JLmoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:31 PM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Some time's people make this harder than it needs to be.

Just show up on time, if your appointment is at 2pm, show up a couple minutes beforehand.....not 15 mins before.

I had a client once who showed up early so he could take a shower and he couldn't understand why I was put off by that. I told him that I'm a chick, it takes us forever to get ready as it is and I have to get everything else ready. Then he got mad when I told him that his 15 min shower, counted against his time.

It all comes down to basic respect. Respect each other and respect the time.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:07 PM   #26
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe he was just freaked out. He is coming to your personal home, I'm guessing he called you off your Bp ad, and you flip out because he is a few minutes early..... Then he is asked to wait in his car... He is probably wondering, is there a boyfriend in the house? Are there UC's in the house (not insinuating this)?? Do you have company?? Instead of being so pissed about a client 'canceling an appointment' with you, maybe look at it from his point of view and try to understand why this happened. He is coming to your personal home and I'm sure he had to call or email for directions to your home, so you didn't know he was on his way??

My point is, it wasn't this serious. I think the problem could have been rectified by simply inviting him in and letting him sit on your couch while you finish freshening up or whatnot. Then he would feel more comfortable and you also dont look so obvious by having a strange man sitting in his car in your driveway until you wave him in. He canceled an appointment, he didn't short you or take advantage of you or give you a bad review. He simply canceled the appointment.

Its just good business to try to understand what he may be experiencing or thinking...Or possibly how you would view the situation if you were in his shoes. I'm always thinking of ways to better myself and my business and I learn a lot from my clients. I'm not going to turn away a client that I took the time to screen and invite to my home, over a few minutes.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:41 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

One more reason not to do incall..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #28
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportster872000 View Post
Maybe I should plan a visit with you, (I take directions very well)
Old 03-28-2014, 07:24 PM   #29
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no Gemma I dont do desperate. so I wont be "inviting him in".. "trying to convince".... LOL.. By the time we got done speaking I said that we should cancel.. I dont have time for foolishness.. Plenty of gentlemen inquire about me on a daily basis .. So I never "miss a beat"

If a guy cant get with my program.. I feel like he can go down to independence avenue where there are NO RULES and get some trashy chic who settled for whatever.. lol..But that's not me baby girl

I have to keep it discreet over this way.. and any body who cant understand that cant see me.. period... Now...and.. he was actually coming to a small studio..soley for my "lil habit".. not my "personal home" for clarification....lol Its all good though.. I have already replaced him girl !! Thanks for your opinion ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Maybe he was just freaked out. He is coming to your personal home, I'm guessing he called you off your Bp ad, and you flip out because he is a few minutes early..... Then he is asked to wait in his car... He is probably wondering, is there a boyfriend in the house? Are there UC's in the house (not insinuating this)?? Do you have company?? Instead of being so pissed about a client 'canceling an appointment' with you, maybe look at it from his point of view and try to understand why this happened. He is coming to your personal home and I'm sure he had to call or email for directions to your home, so you didn't know he was on his way??

My point is, it wasn't this serious. I think the problem could have been rectified by simply inviting him in and letting him sit on your couch while you finish freshening up or whatnot. Then he would feel more comfortable and you also dont look so obvious by having a strange man sitting in his car in your driveway until you wave him in. He canceled an appointment, he didn't short you or take advantage of you or give you a bad review. He simply canceled the appointment.

Its just good business to try to understand what he may be experiencing or thinking...Or possibly how you would view the situation if you were in his shoes. I'm always thinking of ways to better myself and my business and I learn a lot from my clients. I'm not going to turn away a client that I took the time to screen and invite to my home, over a few minutes.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:42 PM   #30
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post
Oh no Gemma I dont do desperate. so I wont be "inviting him in".. "trying to convince".... LOL.. By the time we got done speaking I said that we should cancel.. I dont have time for foolishness.. Plenty of gentlemen inquire about me on a daily basis .. So I never "miss a beat"

If a guy cant get with my program.. I feel like he can go down to independence avenue where there are NO RULES and get some trashy hoe who settled for whatever.. lol..But that's not me baby girl

I have to keep it discreet over this way.. and any body who cant understand that cant see me.. period... Now...and.. he was actually coming to a small studio..soley for my "lil habit".. not my "personal home" for clarification....lol Its all good though.. I have already replaced him girl !! Thanks for your opinion ..

Great! Thanks for that um declaration...
For clarification:
hoe- gardening tool
ho- a prostitute

That sounds really sweet to say that you replaced him. Not at all the point I was trying to get across with my post. I hope he doesn't venture onto this site and read this, he may be glad he canceled. Oh WAIT!! You now claim you canceled. Silly me, I confuse easily

*EDIT* I see you changed the word hoe to chic. I'll keep the definitions up for future use.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women