Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48610
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 PM   #16
JackStorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Exotic should be used to describe someone not native to a particular area. A woman from Texas for example would not be exotic here but would be in Germany. An African American woman would not be exotic here but say a South African or Egyptian woman would be. It has a lot more to do with culture than looks, but is rarely used correctly.
JackStorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:23 AM   #17
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStorm View Post
Exotic should be used to describe someone not native to a particular area. A woman from Texas for example would not be exotic here but would be in Germany. An African American woman would not be exotic here but say a South African or Egyptian woman would be. It has a lot more to do with culture than looks, but is rarely used correctly.
right,

even so providers arent trying to be accurate in their ads, they are working to get business
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:36 AM   #18
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting...Opinions.. Thanks
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:52 AM   #19
tomcat2102003
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Gemma hit the target in my opinion. The word is over used and I don't really even see it anymore. The things I look for are pictures (surprise, surprise), services and general attitude, communication, etc. If the body type and services match up with what I am looking for and we 'click' in the other areas then it works great and it can become a regular thing. Exotic, eh that will be determined when we actually meet. I have met some girls that I thought had exotic qualities. Meaning very different and unique. And that kind of exotic will keep a guy coming back.
tomcat2102003 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #20
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
The term exotic doesn't describe ones haircolor necessarily. Shakira and Beyonce: Both exotic blonde haired hotties. Raquel Welch: REDHAIRED Exotic Babe.
... And I caught that Elena. Cute...
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:33 AM   #21
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LOL! White Girls??... Interesting. I know plenty of All American ladies that have an exotic look. I actually posted a few of the dictionary definitions earlier. Simply put, its just another adjective a lot of ladies use to describe their looks. Personal preference. Probably is over-used but I doubt guys really care what words ladies use to describe themselves in ads.

What I said in either post shouldn't be taken personal, I wasn't referring to you.

And yes, it is funny to me when a white girl calls herself exotic. Jennifer Aniston isn't exotic, Megan Fox isn't exotic nor is Angie Jolie. But, actresses from Bollywood are, models from Brazil are.

But, that's my opinion....that's what I believe. Just as you have your opinion.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:47 AM   #22
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

If one calls herself exotic, she should have some natural tint in her skin. Blonde hair, blue eye, light skin, fake tan, does not sound exotic to me. Exotic is in the eye of the beholder so we all see things differently.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:07 AM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Well....

Full Definition of EXOTIC

: introduced from another country : not native to the place where found <exotic plants>

archaic : foreign, alien

: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual <exotic flavors>

: of or relating to striptease <exotic dancing>

It seems as if the term could be open to interpretation..

I wonder, should we poll all of the white girls who claim to be exotic to see if they are former dancers or "mysteriously different" ?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:16 AM   #24
jackson842
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
LOL! White Girls??... Interesting. I know plenty of All American ladies that have an exotic look. I actually posted a few of the dictionary definitions earlier. Simply put, its just another adjective a lot of ladies use to describe their looks. Personal preference. Probably is over-used but I doubt guys really care what words ladies use to describe themselves in ads.
Truly NOT sucking up here...but I think you are exotic...my definition is something like this: "somewhat mysterious, unusual (and in the context here) provocative"
jackson842 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:26 AM   #25
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson842 View Post
Truly NOT sucking up here...but I think you are exotic...my definition is something like this: "somewhat mysterious, unusual (and in the context here) provocative"
According to Websters, Gemma is Exotic...and hey, who cares if you are "sucking up"?
Old 03-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #26
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson842 View Post
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
According to Websters, Gemma is Exotic...and hey, who cares if you are "sucking up"?
+2

Ms. E, Please do not take offense to what I am about to say...
For me I would say that Gemma is more exotic in my opinion then you are, that is just my opinion and that does not mean that I don't find you attractive,
I just find that Gemma has more of a mysterious, unusual and exotic look to her, of course that is based on what pictures I have seen of you and her.

And to quote someone that you (I assume) know intimately...
"There is a Jack for every Jill", and their opinions of what is and is not it just that, their opinion.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:52 AM   #27
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Im from Poland so im EXOTIC.. Hell yes.. im going to use that word now.
EXOTIC Kaylen lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Full Definition of EXOTIC

: introduced from another country : not native to the place where found <exotic plants>

archaic : foreign, alien

: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual <exotic flavors>

: of or relating to striptease <exotic dancing>

It seems as if the term could be open to interpretation..

I wonder, should we poll all of the white girls who claim to be exotic to see if they are former dancers or "mysteriously different" ?
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:44 AM   #28
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
+1

+2

Ms. E, Please do not take offense to what I am about to say...
For me I would say that Gemma is more exotic in my opinion then you are, that is just my opinion and that does not mean that I don't find you attractive,
I just find that Gemma has more of a mysterious, unusual and exotic look to her, of course that is based on what pictures I have seen of you and her.

And to quote someone that you (I assume) know intimately...
"There is a Jack for every Jill", and their opinions of what is and is not it just that, their opinion.

Now why would I take offense to it? I do want to thank you for making it personal though, quite nice of you.

You would assume correctly seeing as I'm the person who says it.

Some time's you just need to know when NOT to say something. That's an art form you haven't conquered dear OneMule.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:59 AM   #29
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Now why would I take offense to it? I do want to thank you for making it personal though, quite nice of you.

You would assume correctly seeing as I'm the person who says it.

Some time's you just need to know when NOT to say something. That's an art form you haven't conquered dear OneMule.
Sounds like you are going to take it personally anyway... and somehow even before posting it, I already know that you would... but hey I tried.
You read way to much into something that was suppose to be just a innocent comment. smdh

Yes I know it is something you have said, I was just trying to make a light hearted joke.

Seem that it is you that needs to learn when NOT to say something... hence this whole debate.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:10 PM   #30
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Sounds like you are going to take it personally anyway... and somehow even before posting it, I already know that you would... but hey I tried.
You read way to much into something that was suppose to be just a innocent comment. smdh

Yes I know it is something you have said, I was just trying to make a light hearted joke.

Seem that it is you that needs to learn when NOT to say something... hence this whole debate.
Hey Slick....

Please don't take this personally but when you start off by referencing MsE and then go on to compare her to another provider you have DUH just made it personal......

Think about it Amigo...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women