Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #16
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIADave View Post
“Myth is what we call other people's religion.” ― Joseph Campbell
Indeed. Faith and religion, in large part, is a societal construct that depends on environment. If we were all raised in a Muslin nation, we would consider Christians - and Tebow - the "heathens."

I believe in being as good to others as I am to myself. That may involve someone screaming, "Oh, GOD!"
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:31 PM   #17
Luvtoto
Registered Member

40 virgin's iam cool with that.......lol
Luvtoto is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:32 PM   #18
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

praise be the flying spaghetti monster. May you be touched by his noodly appendage...

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:33 PM   #19
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have often thought of starting the Church of the Divine Chihuahua. (Good as any deity. Dog spelled backwards is God, ya know.) I will be the Paw Prophetess. All Hail the Wagging Tail!

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:41 PM   #20
blackrican11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default What!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38super View Post
Some things in life just cant be explained and thats why i believe god was made up some fairy tale stuff that ppl just ran with. Why dont we try this...we do a whole bunch ** ****...im talking about ** ***** ****** until we get a heart attack...i'll call 911 and go to the emergency room while u sit there and pray for it to get better...dont like those odds do u??? I know thats a ridiculous analogy i dont even do ***** but im just trying to paint a picture here
I believe the odds would be low because....I don't know.... you fucking did ** ***** ** ****. God's a miracle worker but he can't fix stupid. I am going to need another analogy.

Staff edit, Spice- It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
blackrican11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:43 PM   #21
blackrican11
Account Disabled

Default Que Cochino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
I'll keep my religious or non religious beliefs to myself. ( Been there , tried that, on one of my cute and innocent provider ads recently.

But I do wonder who he was crying out/ praying to or cursing at when he got ganked in his cochino baby maker?
# Team JJ Watt & Brian Cushing
Ha!
Old 08-10-2015, 10:05 PM   #22
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Cool Faith and/or Science?

I've never thought the two canceled each other out but they can be reconciled. I take the example of Francis Collins, a man of deep faith and religious conviction who also happens to head the National Institutes of Health and is a distinguished geneticist who lead The Human Genome Project all those years ago. He also wrote the book:The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief.

Now faith and the hobby is a different matter entirely.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:34 PM   #23
Ramsay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

No God belief here.

When people say to look at something pretty for evidence of god, I remind them of the ugly stuff.

Oh, and this notion that the world/people are getting worse is a huge misconception. We are living in a time of fewer wars, where slavery is illegal in every country (except North Korea), where hitting kids is socially questionable if not unacceptable, where treatment of animals is a concern, etc. Even 75 years ago, much of this would be unthinkable.
Ramsay is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 09:25 PM   #24
blackrican11
Account Disabled

Default Well........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
No God belief here.

When people say to look at something pretty for evidence of god, I remind them of the ugly stuff.

Oh, and this notion that the world/people are getting worse is a huge misconception. We are living in a time of fewer wars, where slavery is illegal in every country (except North Korea), where hitting kids is socially questionable if not unacceptable, where treatment of animals is a concern, etc. Even 75 years ago, much of this would be unthinkable.
Its all valid points but...... sadly these things are still present in some sort of way.

Wars: There is a constant war going on in the Middle East. First the "Iraq War" and now I$I$. ALSO we have our own battles here within the states... Cops, Ferguson, Donald Trump!

Slavery: Since moving to Texas, I have noticed that the undocumented workers get a "pass" since they are cheap labor. In a ways this is some sort of slavery. Women still are not treated fairly in the south, fucking chauvinists.

Hitting Kids: If you are referring to parents "hitting" kids then I totally disagree with you. This shit should be allowed, its sad that parents cant discipline their kids anymore. That's whats wrong with our children nowadays. Disrespectful little brats.

Mistreatment of Animals: I agree but then again you have people like Mike Vick and Walter Palmer getting a pass mistreating animals.

The World is getting worse because things such as Hiring Illegal Immigrants, not disciplining children and wealthy people not being punished appropriately are accepted and nobody really cares. We turn the other cheek and say, "that's none of my business." I always thought it was funny how republicans, such as Donald Trump, talk so much shit on illegal immigrants yet still employ them.....do explain?
Old 08-17-2015, 09:59 PM   #25
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^^^So much shit, so little time.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:15 PM   #26
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrican11 View Post
Slavery: Since moving to Texas, I have noticed that the undocumented workers get a "pass" since they are cheap labor. In a ways this is some sort of slavery. Women still are not treated fairly in the south, fucking chauvinists.
In what way is this slavery? I've never heard of people running to slavery?
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women