Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70583
biomed161777
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48122
pyramider46370
bambino40977
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #16
nineninanine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

sorry...just tyrin to add some comic relief to the topic.
nineninanine is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

nineninanie, did you go to an all boys school? I can honestly say I never thought that when I was in grade school. I can also say that in grade school, sex wasn't something i thought a lot about. Mainly because I was raised catholic and I wasn't supposed to think about such things.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:43 PM   #18
Leialay2
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlourgoer View Post
Sorry to be such a picky SOB but does one pay for time or does each service have its own price-tag? It would seem to me that those that choose to set a charge for Greek want to ream us (no pun intended) from both sides. It's either a time based or service based issue. You can't have them both and if you require both then, if it we up to me, you would be out of work very quickly because nobody should accept that business model.

An example: I had a friend who simply wanted a helping hand one day and the argument from the provider was that 'he was paying for my time'. When he finally agreed, assuming that time included all available services, he was told 'that cost extra'

PG
I may be misunderstanding you, but it almost sounds like you are saying that if a girl charges $300 for an hour then during that hour you are entitled to BBBJ, CIM, Greek, COF, punching her in the face, a wax job for your car, and anything else you want as long as it can be completed in an hour.

Greek does offer extra risks including the possible blown O-ring that will likely occur down the road, diseases and intense pain if she is new to it.

I enjoy trips to greece when available and when I see "greek freak", as with Ginger, I assume it means that she enjoys it as opposed to just offers it.

I've been to greece with ginger and with sexy J.A.D.E., for those who remember her (damn I miss her). I can say that I find Jade a hundred times more attractive (nothing against the extremely attractive Ginger but Jade was my fantasy girl and I saw her every chance I could. I'd call Ginger a 7 and Jade a 700 on a scale of 1-10), but greek with Ginger was way more fun because she enjoyed it.
Leialay2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #19
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Kinda of goes back to the reason we pay in the first place. If it was just about "sex" I'd use my blow up doll, or wife, they're interchangeable. But I try to find girls that LIKE it, not just DO it, and it's more enjoyable. For that extra "enthusiasm" I pay.

Same here. I don't care about Greek. But if a girl LIKES it, well I'm all about it. I can think of one girl that's not UTR that in the middle of a pretty passionate round GROWLED at me and said "FUCK ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW!" as she pointed it right at me. WELL, I was VERY excited to do so!

But all of this goes back to the cryptic messaging that are inherent in this hobby. I've seen entire 5 page threads trying to define "GFE". And there was still never a consensus. And yet just about every girl out there says she's "GFE" or "True GFE" or whatever, and many want extra for that too!
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #20
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a provider & I don't even know what GFE is! I'm thinking something like, doing your laundry, cooking your dinner, cleaning the house...I mean really, what IS it?
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #21
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
I can think of one girl that's not UTR that in the middle of a pretty passionate round GROWLED at me and said "FUCK ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW!" as she pointed it right at me.
Hint please.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #22
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

She's female. She's not on the boards right now and 80% of every guy she's "dated" has wanted to marry her.

That'ss all you're getting. And even if you guess it I won't confirm!
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #23
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Sasha.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #24
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
She's female. She's not on the boards right now and 80% of every guy she's "dated" has wanted to marry her.

That'ss all you're getting. And even if you guess it I won't confirm!
LOL Yes that growl......I'll say 80% might be a little low.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #25
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I'm a provider & I don't even know what GFE is! I'm thinking something like, doing your laundry, cooking your dinner, cleaning the house...I mean really, what IS it?
I offer GFE training. And I'm very reasonable.

The definition of GFE has been debated quite a lot. Some try to specify a list of activities that make up GFE, but we can't seem to agree on exactly which ones.

We do agree what GFE is NOT: (a) Drama. (d) Nagging/putdowns/whining. (b) Don't touch that! (c) You want me to do what?!?

For me it is all about attitude. The attitude that says "I'm so glad you're here with me. I value you as a person and the time I get to spend with you. I'm going to do EVERYTHING I can to make sure you know it. Any limitations that I might place on our activities together, will be done in a way that is respectful of you. Whenever you think of doing something fun, I want you to be thinking of me."

YMMV.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:55 AM   #26
HeyMikie
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post

We do agree what GFE is NOT: (a) Drama. (d) Nagging/putdowns/whining. (b) Don't touch that! (c) You want me to do what?!?
Who here has had a REAL GF that did not include at least one of the above?

Maybe the term should be GFD (Girl Friend Dream)
HeyMikie is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:42 PM   #27
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
Allie, I think at one time, most guys baseline definition of a gfe as far as activities were bbbj and dfk, who is also reliable and comes with a great attitude. Who knows now these days....the term has been bastardized over time...
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #28
jayhawkrobbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMikie View Post
Who here has had a REAL GF that did not include ALL of the above?
FYP..lol
jayhawkrobbie is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #29
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

I think the ultimate kind of sex girl would be a GFE/PSE combination provider or better yet, like that in real life with her boyfriend or husband. For me it's just easier to be really open minded and experimental with someone that I spend a lot of time with, am close to and feel comfortable with. So the whole getting fucked in the ass deal, while it's very hot & nasty, is not something I could ever see myself doing with someone I wasn't seriously dating or married to. Call me a prude, overly health conscious or what have you, but that's just how I roll LOL.
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #30
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Anybody else hungry now? That roll looks delicious. Imma hafta go have a butter and roll experience (BRE).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women