Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #16
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
+1 for my big head and +1 for my other head.....this is the perfect thread area.

getting verified is why and how we do what we do when we do it. I am not one to go pay p411 or any other agency to keep my information. heck apple computers, government agencies, banks, credit cards....etc....all get hacked. What happens when these provider reference ones do the same?

50 bucks off.....am I one the lucky 8? how bout a social first then the date.
Everyone should do what they feel comfortable with. I have never had any difficulties scheduling with P411 Providers based strictly on my P411 Ok's. I'm just sayin'.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #17
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Maybe someone should start a thread (a guy) about why providers don't respond to other provider's request regarding a vouch. Would be an interesting thread.
Given a little time I would think most providers would give a yea or no vouch. If she doesn't then I would think she's just too fricking lazy to do it. Those are the ones we need to know about and it shouldn't be kept a secret.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #18
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Alyssa, btw there are many ways to screen. Employment, work id, plane stubs, boarding passes, out of state plates, just depending on what the situation is. im more then happy to help You if i can. Also if You have a close friend who is in the business, a buddy system works for adults too. A text saying hey, im going here with such and such and will text You when im done. Works really well. If You don't come through then having someone to come check on You discreetly may be a wise idea. The ideas are endless and so is the possibilities, this business does take a great deal of trust though. And pairing up w a fellow Provider assuring You, giving support may be what You need.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #19
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
So how can I get verified?

oh....+1
Too funny sweetie ...You had the better end of the deal you had hobbyist vouch for you
Old 07-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #20
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa32 View Post
Too funny sweetie ...You had the better end of the deal you had hobbyist vouch for you

that is kinda scary comment.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:05 AM   #21
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Wow, this would have been better kept in the girls room or private pm's.
+1

If the problem is caused bc of the providers then this should've been said in the women's section so the ladies could see
Old 07-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #22
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I think the guys have the right to know if there are providers unwilling to vouch for them. We will never find that out in the women's section.

Maybe that should be in the provider's ad that she's willing to vouch. The guys are the ones paying the money and should know if the provider is willing to do a vouch or not.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #23
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Alyssa, btw there are many ways to screen. Employment, work id, plane stubs, boarding passes, out of state plates, just depending on what the situation is. im more then happy to help You if i can. Also if You have a close friend who is in the business, a buddy system works for adults too. A text saying hey, im going here with such and such and will text You when im done. Works really well. If You don't come through then having someone to come check on You discreetly may be a wise idea. The ideas are endless and so is the possibilities, this business does take a great deal of trust though. And pairing up w a fellow Provider assuring You, giving support may be what You need.
Thanks subcilla for all your feed back on the thread but since my incident i have been extra cautious with who i see since i am still new around here and i have participated in the ladies room asking questions Max Rax , Holly of Houston , are wonderful Ladies , they keep it real and are very nice to new providers that's where i get my best tips from . And from speaking to a very well known hobbyist he has also told me the girls not giving refrences have been on the boards way before my time and get a little offended when new girls come in .On alot of the old girls ads they request 2 provider ok's these women are cliquish . I do not need to announce who they are i simply tell the eccie member well babe call the two girls i just called and ask for your self why they will not ok you, And lets keep in mind these gents reply but i seen her more than once so all i am saying that's fine if they want to eventually loose clients cause kharma is ugly! We should all be grown and look out for each other that's my point because believe me when i have an alert they are appreciative for it! And ladies i do verify for anyone ,I do not keep the full number but i do store the first 6 digits as well as their handle name so there is a very small chance someone will guess the last four digits, not everyone has p411 and that is totally there choice. Men enjoy variety or else they would marry there provider.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #24
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

But the problem isn't with the men, it's with the providers. And since her comments were directed at the providers then she should ask them why they dont verify her. lol And see if its something shes doing wrong or if its just the providers being B's lol

But if you have 8 failed ref. then maybe its simply a matter of how shes screening which can be resolved in the women's section.

Just my .02
Old 07-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #25
tbone2u
Account Disabled

This needs to be out in the open for everyone to see. It's important for guys to know, especially the ones that are new. It's important for every new guy here to get references. It's the hardest thing they will do getting into the hobby. Why make it harder for them than need be.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #26
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

like i said there are other ways to verify. And if its safety Your mostly concerned about then try day light hours, check work verification, and have the client register the room. That way if anything happens to You someone knows who You were there with. Also the buddy system works well, extremely well. im located out North where are You? i am willing to help where ever possible. i too have had a couple of not so good sessions, so i do understand.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #27
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
This needs to be out in the open for everyone to see. It's important for guys to know, especially the ones that are new. It's important for every new guy here to get references. It's the hardest thing they will do getting into the hobby. Why make it harder for them than need be.
Your thinking is that providers arent verifying the gents bc of something the gents did...

While I'm thinking 8 guys, 8 providers, and ALL of the 8 providers didn't give her a ref??? I think thats dumb lol And, bc of there being 8 providers saying no, or not responding, it may bc of how she is asking for info. And, if that is the case it can be resolved.

Allysa has asked many times recently about how to screen. So, if its just a matter of her not knowing how to screen, that can be fixed ASAP!

But, I don't think its right to start all this back and forth for a misunderstanding... If, a provider feels there's something wrong with the guy and says no I don't think you should see him and list the reasons then so be it.

Often, if the provider says no to a client its bc of a safety issue. So, theres no way a provider is going to email the client and say "hey, I thought you were going to kill me so i didn't give you an ok" lol

I've never not responded to a provider, or given a client anything but an ok... so Im not sure what the protocol is for these situations.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #28
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I agree with Cilla. There are other ways to verify you just have to put the effort and come up with them.
I don't think you have the right to complain especially since your whole system relies on them and your not paying them to screen. You won't take the risk like they do so what gives you the right to get mad? Your basically saying you do the risky part and if it works cool if not better get bail bonds phone number. Even with the guys we some of us TOFTT when no information can be acquired. If a lady doesn't provide an ok it should not agitate you. Yes you are new but put in some effort don't just rely on the system to take care of you. These reputable ladies have put in work to make a name for themselves you should to.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #29
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I can understand if the provider felt uneasy or unsafe with a guy....enough that she wouldn't give an "OK". I would also think it's in the best interest of the providers to share that information among themsleves. I don't think we are talking about an unsafe guy here. I think we are talking about providers who 1. don't want to share information for whatever reason, 2. Are too lazy to share that information or 3. Don't have the time to share the information.

I would also think verification directly from another provider is the best way to screen. Anyone can have business cards made up and anyone can get an ID made up. I really don't think that guys are asking for too much to have a provider vouch.

I would think ladies would WANT to do this. It's for their protection
Old 07-06-2010, 11:12 AM   #30
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well Im throwing in the white flag, I've debated with you enough for the day Tbone lol
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women