Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-07-2011, 04:14 AM   #16
TX50
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Abilene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 04:59 AM   #17
Billyoh
Registered Member

Abilene please...
Old 01-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #18
bigbluejam
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

1 more vote for ABILENE!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #19
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow ABILENE HERE I CUM!!!!!!

I am very sorry if I have offended anyone or giving the wrong idea. I would never deter any provider from going to EP so TPCD please do not say indirectly rude stuff to me.

Quote:
But yeah, the words "El" and "Paso" sound pretty scary. Providers beware!!!
I am aware every town has their crime but I have to take more than that into consideration.....it's an 8 hour drive for me just for a weekend to be there....the interest level...and I am not like a few other providers who know that area....so all of that on top of some of the stuff I have heard I have to consider it all. I would ONLY be able to make this trip if the interest level is VERY high.

Just so you don't think I am making it up this is just SOME of the stuff I hearsee:

and honestly after some of remarks made I am not sure I will ever be traveling there. I will stay in the areas I feel the most comfortable....because even at this point if EP is the safest place in the world...I just feel as though I have made people upset by expressing concern.

With that being said......ABILENE it is!!!! YAY!!! I have missed you guys soooo much and next will either be Lubbock or Midland/Odessa!

Thanks for all the great input ..... I LOVE the West Texas guys.... boy I sure do repeat myself a lot

Old 01-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #20
jaguar54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

No doubt about it Bailey..... Lubbock AGAIN!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #21
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

For sure =) the next time I hope.....it's Abilene this time.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:47 PM   #22
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Promise....

Midland I promise VERY soon!!! Abilene just beat you guys this time....wish I could do....ugh I mean see all of you at the same time

lol
Old 01-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #23
ReapTheReward
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Safety is #1 for all of us. And kudos to you bailey you shouldn't even have to explain yourself when YOUR sense of safety is in question. I think some of the elpaso folks should look a t their behavior on the board and then ask themselves again why it is so slow out there. Good providers DO scope out the areas boards before visiting for a first time.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #24
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I am very sorry if I have offended anyone or giving the wrong idea. I would never deter any provider from going to EP so TPCD please do not say indirectly rude stuff to me.
It wasn't meant to be indirect. It was directed at you. To be fair, I know anything concerning you gets a rise out of ReapTheReward. Lets call it 80/20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post

Nobody said El Paso was a crime free utopia. I'm sure if you dig further, you could find more isolated and random articles about the crime in El Paso. To be accurate though, only your first link was about El Paso. The second was about Texas in general, the third was mainly about Mexico, and your YouTube link was about an incident in Juarez.

Don't get me wrong. It is obviously your choice to come here or not. Good reason, lame reasons, no reasons. It is your choice. I was only correcting the notion that more and more bad stuff is going on here. I mean, a link to an incident that happened over the summer across the border?

Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #25
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Angry :( A little out of character for me but I have to...sorry

So to get a rise out of RTR you are rude to me if you have it out for me please just stay off my threads....please. You have always been somewhat rude when it comes to me and I am not sure why because I have never done anything to you. And really anyone that knows me personally knows I am a very sweet girl. So please do me a favor and know that when I post a thread it is NEVER meant to have a reply from you (because you do for no reason hurt my feelings at times?) even though unfortunately you can not block someone from replying on your threads...that I know of anyway.

It is what it is .... I was not bashing your town in any way shape or form just simply saying that...being far...not much interest there...and not being familiar with the area on top of being close to Juarez which concerns me makes it hard for me to come there even though I would love to actually do so someday.

p.s. that "direct" comment was made in response to something that did not even concern or was directed to you. I always like to hear responses to what I say but your negative ones are a little overkill. I was replying to someone else. As I have said with enough, being A LOT, (that is why I always offer it in travel) of interest I would consider the trip there but you made that whole thread something negative.

I do agree the crime does seem to be slowing down there so when I comfortable and safe and get the nerve to make that long drive I will do so.

At some point I have to stand up for myself I don't need a knight in shining armor I am a big girl with a back bone as well.

Kudos for calling out the technicalities on my links....

again I am sorry everyone I am normally not this outspoken just tired of TPCD always turning everything I post or something someone else posts about me into something negative.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #26
Twain
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Hey let's all be nice. Here are the facts:

Amarillo =

http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/amarillo

Yellow =

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=1006012805260
Old 01-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #27
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

if the coward comment is meant to me. YES i am. 8 hours down the road in a city I have never been to, and any person with at least one ear and one eye has had it hammered into them about the border violence, and the center being el paso.

Mods???

I am about out the door to a seemingly more civil and gentleman area of texas
Old 01-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #28
01Rickey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default My 2 Cents

You Guys just have TMD (Too Much Drama!) I thought this place was an escape from the drama, dive into fantasy...maybe a heavenly body.

While some of you admit that a provider doesn't even need a reason to visit, I would think that you would encourage a visit....hell go out of you way. Your ladies have, reassuring a pleasant visit. But if you want to give a PTP (Prime Time Provider) a reason not to visit...well, believe me, it is you loss.

Your posts are like life and death...aka The No-Show. Seems like that provider is also a PTP! What gives? Do you want PTP's or not?

Equating a city name with a PTP, I don't think so.....oh yea El and Paso.

I hope the lady does visit your city and I also hope she does her research on whom she sees. Probably a good start would be a post-to-review ratio.

I'd like to visit one of your PTP, even though she is a Steelers fan (inside joke)
Old 01-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #29
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I think this has outlived its usefulness. Lets all try to get along, I really don't want to start having to be a dick with rules violations and points and all that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women