Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41476
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #16
bamabronco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well this was an incall so I wasn't worried about her dashing, but I hear ya blad, that kinda crap gets reported over there in pensacola all the time. This chick thinks she's all that and then some but she is really a crappy provider. Had all kinds of PMs from people who have dealt with her and have said the same thing. Wish it was in me to "out" her.
bamabronco is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #17
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

The only way to stop it is to speak up.
FK is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #18
FK
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Stick with well reviewed ladies who have something too loose if their reputation is ruined. Quit rewarding bad behavior.

I may get blasted for this, but you know NationalBlackList.com will take a report from anybody, member or not, male or female. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
And there have been way too many reports of women taking the money and either dashing out the door to pay their pimp/driver/husband/dealer or saying the cash was for "their time only" and anything else would be extra. thus the 200 dollar handjobs and upselling to 700 dollar fs.. Sorry but no one in Alabama is worth that. They may think they are but truth be known there is always better out there cheaper (UTR/SB) or free..
FK is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #19
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly View Post
Stick with well reviewed ladies who have something too loose if their reputation is ruined. Quit rewarding bad behavior.

I may get blasted for this, but you know NationalBlackList.com will take a report from anybody, member or not, male or female. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
What I like about you Fallon. Your not scared to speak your mind.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #20
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Rule of thumb is the ones who demand money up front.. Try and avoid all together. That to me just shows she is not confident enough in her abilities. The ones who ask after and don't make a big production out of it are damn confident in their abilities. And lets face facts here. A confident woman is a sexy thing...

I agree with blad on this one.......although the money is always clearly visible on the dresser, very few if any providers I have seen have taken it first. The ones that did half were running game and shenanigans....or not as motivated as reviews would show. Generally for ladies that are highly reviewed and reputable it wont matter to me.....but if she feels the need to reach for her entire overnight rate right when she arrives I take it as shes not confident...or shes about to play games or give me less than stellar or mediocre service.

Now if the lady im seeing has no rep and is unknown via backpage im even harsher.....the money is still on dresser but if she so much as starts reaching for it, Ill call someone else right in front of her who more willing in that trust factor. Usually that will start the session on the real business of why she came.

I have had every trick pulled on me in the book when I first started booking overnights

1. She suddenly gets a headache and needs to sleep it off. (waste time booked on the overnight)

please get me tylenol from the front hotel desk......(cash and dash)

2. Im gonna go smoke a cigarette. (clever cash and dash with fake purse in room....now i book balcony rooms, i guess she could jump lol)

3. I dont like to cuddle or spoon in bed. (she waiting for you to fall asleep then she dips out)

4. She suddenly allergic to feather pillows.........with no symptoms and must leave.....

5. offers doubles for the same price.....(game running with pimp close.)

6. she has sex with you firsst to gain your trust...then she reaches for donation playfully in ppeparatiion tto llleave early.

7. she left the lube in tthe car.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #21
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
What I like about you Fallon. Your not scared to speak your mind.
Well that and you're bloody hot, babe...
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #22
FK
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys!
FK is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #23
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I used to post 45...but I figured I still look good for my age,so screw it and go with the rael age!
Ha! Me tooo! I used to use 24 when I first came back last year @ 26.. After my birthday and soaking in the worship, I figured out that my age is actually a benefit and started being honest.

Bait and switch scams are hilarious to me. The fact that soooo many guys will still pay and go forward with the appointment even though the pics that drew them in are complete BS is baffling. I really wish more would just laugh and turn around. It would help the good girls who are forthcoming, and force the agencies and fakes to stop stealing our photos.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women